Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Psych
Default   #801  
I would gladly trade! I think there might be a nest near city hall, the past two nights I've caught a Bulbasaur near it, one by it and one behind it. Squirtle is about so-so in rarity, but Charmander is a pain. We hatched the one we evolved into Charmeleon, and she's walking with him. Otherwise I think we caught maybe six?

She also caught Pi last night.

But I had a Growlithe run from me. :(
Old Posted 12-10-2016, 01:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Cute ^_^ Guessing she was named that for her CP level? And that's a lot of Eevee candy you've got!

We seem to keep missing the Bulbasaur around here, but Charmanders can be found near the waterfront, or at least they could back in the summer. We've not been down there for quite a while as it's now so cold... Even more so with the wind blowing across the river...

I missed out on a Hitmonchan today, my partner found and caught it but I couldn't get it to pop up for me... :( I'm now working on my last candy to get my Golem though ^_^

In memory of Dorian Floyd Corkin 18/04/2007 - 31/07/2007

My Dice Store
Old Posted 12-10-2016, 04:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #803  
Yeah, she started laughing when she saw the CP level.

For every one of the other two starters, I think we get three Bulbasaurs. Haven't seen a Charmander in the wild lately, was hoping with winter we'd see more Seel and such.

We haven't seen either Hits, though someone had a Hitmonchan in the gym once. So we've technically sighted it. There was a Snorlax around when we were doing Christmas shopping, she started rubbing her phone on me and said, "Use your magic to find that Snorlax!"
Old Posted 12-11-2016, 12:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Lol! Sounds like you two have a lot of fun while playing ^_^

I missed out on a Lapras earlier because my GPS borked out while we were going around town, so my other half caught one but I didn't... But we had a Lapras turn up at the house last night! I got a fairly good one CP-wise unlike my other half XD

I'm only missing a few Pokemon now; Venusaur, Charizard, Farfetch'd, Chansey, Kangaskhan, Tauros, Omastar and Dragonite. The regionals I'm not likely to get until trading is in the game. I'm currently working on getting my Omastar as I've got further to go to get my Venusaur and I need to get hold of a better Charmander before I'll actively be trying to get enough candy to evolve him.

My Dice Store
Old Posted 12-11-2016, 01:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #805  
Lol, that we do. I guess Lapras is much more common for you, like Snorlax is for us? Still rare, but we've sighted eight, caught two of those. No Lapras yet.

We'll get Venasaur first, even sighted two in sightings. If she would let me delete 18 of her almost 30 Bulbasaurs we would have it, but nope, those Bulbas aren't going anywhere.

Her 10km egg was another Dratini, so we are up to Dragonair, but Dragonite is still a long way off. Not like Gyrados, though we are a tenth of the way there.
Old Posted 12-11-2016, 02:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
We've been lucky with Lapras the last 2 days, but other than that I've hatched one and I caught one in our back garden while hanging out the washing in the summer.

I wish we had that here with Bulbasaurs. We get plenty of Squirtles as we're close-ish to water but no Bulbasaurs... I've got 2 10k eggs on the go soon to be hatched at the moment, I'm hoping one of them will be a Chansey as they seem to be rarer than gold dust around here... I'd love another Omanyte or Dratini though ^_^

My Dice Store
Old Posted 12-11-2016, 03:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #807  
I've never seen Chansey. I'm waiting on that day too. I guess level 23 is too low to see some of these just yet. But hatches have been pretty kind to us.
Old Posted 12-11-2016, 06:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
The babies are out! From what I've seen, 2km eggs might have Cleffa and Igglybuff. 5km is Pichu and Togepi. 10km is Elekid, Smoochum, and Magby. Count might be wrong, don't know if anyone has hatched any yet, but I guess, other than Togepi, they're replacing their grown up counterparts. Which sucks because Magbyyyyy! :(

Also Santa Hat editon Pikachus are in the wild, and if you evolve it, Raichu does keep the hat.
Old Posted 12-13-2016, 12:16 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Default   #809  
There was a santa pikachu in my house
BUT
It ran away from me T.T

{MyAnimeList}{My MAL Graph!}{Read manga? Come here!}

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes
Buy runes from me! PM for details!

Old Posted 12-14-2016, 10:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Aw :( We sighted two before finally catching one at the post office. It seems like they're common enough, but not everywhere like the Halloween event. I hope you get one soon!
Old Posted 12-15-2016, 12:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #811  
I haven't seen ANY santa pika anywhere D8

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 12-15-2016, 12:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Got enough Bulba candy last night for a Venusaur! Though I really want to rant. Can't anyone else in Instinct take a gym? Valor had the same gym for over two weeks because we weren't able to go to it, but as soon as my sister takes it, the rest of Instinct comes out of the woodwork and piggybacks on it. And it's not like it's 500 CP things, no, someone had a 2400 CP Vaporeon.
Old Posted 12-16-2016, 11:17 AM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Default   #813  
went out at 11:50 last night because hubby wanted to make sure he got his 7 day streak .-.

{MyAnimeList}{My MAL Graph!}{Read manga? Come here!}

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes
Buy runes from me! PM for details!

Old Posted 12-16-2016, 12:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Well the 7 day reward is very nice. We usually go out at 10, which is too late for me, but it is usually pretty interesting.
Old Posted 12-16-2016, 12:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #815  
i wish i could get to a gym ono

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 12-16-2016, 02:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
We've got two of the three right now, but who knows how long that will last?

Won't have as good a day as we had for a while now. 3 Bulbasaurs (think the park is a nest now), Dratini, Ponyta (can battle with the best of them), Electabuzz, and Slowpoke!
Old Posted 12-16-2016, 11:00 PM Reply With Quote