Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Elusive Fox
Default   #17  
I would say.. depending..
If the cakes are cute and maybe a few are themed.. like birthday cakes or something like that or even buildable.. I might buy some either for myself or friends as gifts..
But I would say.. I would hope the cupcakes will be shaded.. because unlike the ponies which look okay with out shading.. I don't think the cakes would..
I disappear at random times, with or without notice because I either am making something to eat (lunch, Dinner) or just got caught up in pixeling some animals. Sorry about that.
** For the next week to two weeks, my random disappearing may also be do to me having to take out our new dog. She is not house trained yet and Hubby isn't home to help.
Old Posted 03-10-2013, 10:35 PM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
They would be shaded. Right now I have drawn out two frosting, eyes, mouths, and sprinkles. I think they're cute. But I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing with them yet.

-------------------------
You're just a lonely star.
Old Posted 03-10-2013, 10:38 PM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Default   #19  
Isn't that how everything starts out.. we get an idea and run with it.. not knowing where it's going is the fun part.
I disappear at random times, with or without notice because I either am making something to eat (lunch, Dinner) or just got caught up in pixeling some animals. Sorry about that.
** For the next week to two weeks, my random disappearing may also be do to me having to take out our new dog. She is not house trained yet and Hubby isn't home to help.
Old Posted 03-10-2013, 10:45 PM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
I was trying to get soarin to sell them because he wants aurum for his quest but he was refusing. xD So I thought of maybe auctioning off a few since I already have my pony shop and then giving him the aurum from that.

Old Posted 03-10-2013, 10:53 PM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Default   #21  
Umm.. idk about auctions.. but if a shop is simple enough form them to handle.. or you could add it as a bishop to your ponies..
Old Posted 03-10-2013, 10:55 PM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
I'm still trying to convince him to pixel right now

Old Posted 03-10-2013, 11:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
Default   #23  
He showed me the cupcake he did. He didn't believe me when I said it looked nice. >:/

I'd buy a cupcake from you, or him. c:

And I love the pony you did for me. c:
x
x
x
Old Posted 03-11-2013, 01:57 AM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
Quote:
Originally Posted by toxxic View Post
Was it xCaptainvalo?
YES. xD;

I was so upset =/
Mama bat to a beautiful baby bat <3
Old Posted 03-11-2013, 02:02 AM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Default   #25  
Oh I got one ;o It was all bloody.

Old Posted 03-11-2013, 02:12 AM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
Well, I tend to like cupcake pixels but I never went ahead and bought one =u=;
Old Posted 03-17-2013, 04:35 AM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Default   #27  
Lol it was on a dolling forum so I used the currency there.

Old Posted 03-17-2013, 04:56 AM Reply With Quote  
CHEEZBURGER?!
I like looking at pixel art, but I just can't justify spending money on any when I am a pixelist myself.
Old Posted 07-04-2014, 11:30 AM Reply With Quote  
Necromancer
Thumbs down   #29  
Quote:
Originally Posted by littl3chocobo View Post
while i like the idea i would not buy them from you
Why did you even have to say that then? If you don't want to buy then GTFO. Don't stand here and bitch about your opinions and personal preferences that have no relevance to our discussion.

I've been a pixel artist for 7 years and I can tell you that it take a lot of talent to make stuff from scratch 100% of the time. I'm just in the place where I feel I can completely redo a base I find and still have it look good. Moreover this is how customs funsonaly work on sites like this. You make a base, you have options and people pick from them and if you've got balls you have full on custom slots with options from scratch. Thats how it works, that's how it's always worked and bitching about it now isn't going to change anything.

I've also noted here that you have a problem with bases or anything you perceive as coming from a base. We've butted heads on this before I believe. It's pretty shity to walk into someone elses thread and tar them down based on your stupid preference. If you don't like it then stuff it back down your windpipe and move right along.

With that said, I'd love to buy a cupcake.
"Selfish, I suppose. Not to want to spend my entire life screaming on the inside."

Last edited by Dorian Pavus; 10-13-2014 at 09:38 PM. Reason: Mother f'n cupcakes
Old Posted 10-13-2014, 09:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
Chocobo seemed to be a tad like that, really...they left when I first joined. (almost a year, now)
I regret to say I have not seen Toxxic in my time here, so I am not certain He'd hear you. Sowwy :(

*Offers a hug to Lilith and Toxxic*
I'd love to buy one...when I am not very low on cash.
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Old Posted 10-14-2014, 03:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Necromancer
Default   #31  
Oh god, did I necro something...shit.
O n O

Sorry!
"Selfish, I suppose. Not to want to spend my entire life screaming on the inside."

Old Posted 10-14-2014, 06:09 PM Reply With Quote