Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Icy Footed
Default   #17  
:D Ayyy! Somebody else knows Chuzzle?! I played Chuzzle back when Windows Vista was all the rage, xD Hahaha, nice!

Although the game I enjoyed the most was Luxor 3. >w< It was my favorite favorite and I was pretty good at it I think. :] Or maybe it was just persistence because I wouldn't give up after losing over and over? x'D I got to advanced levels and all the power-ups, along with the ability to point and shoot with a mouse horizontally with sharp speed. >x}

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 02-24-2019, 05:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
I played Chuzzle because it was available for Mac. XD
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 02-24-2019, 10:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #19  
Hahaha! X'D Omg, that's even better!

I used to actually play Tetris on my dad's Razor flip phone. x'D I'd run that battery down if he didn't keep an eye on me, and eventually I never got to play it again because he never let me borrow his phone to play haha!

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 02-25-2019, 03:22 AM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Games like Tetris make me anxious. It's why I suck at Yoshi on NES. I can only get to level five on the latter.
Shamus / 39 yo Irish Male / In an open marriage / 11 Blood suckers Children / 1 Grandson

My late wife's birthday was Valentine's Day. Please pardon me if I seem stressed, moody or out of it. I'm an emotional train wreck right now.

Old Posted 03-11-2019, 06:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #21  
I'm not very good at Yoshi. I could probably get good if I tried, but the overall puzzle mechanics just aren't compelling to me. Yoshi's Cookie is way better.

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 03-11-2019, 07:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
I had Yoshi Topsy-Turvy at some point in time. Could probably find it again if I looked hard enough.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 03-11-2019, 10:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Default   #23  
Coda, I don't have Yoshi's cookie and I only have Yoshi because I have (or at least my son's Nintendo switch account) has the online subscription and Yoshi is on the NES emulator that online subscribers can download.

Espy, oooh, I've never played that one either. Pft. And I call myself a Yoshi fan. ; D

Seriously though, my son and I play things like Yoshi's Woolly World together. I haven't played Yoshi games in so long until he asked for it for his birthday a couple of years ago.
Shamus / 39 yo Irish Male / In an open marriage / 11 Blood suckers Children / 1 Grandson

My late wife's birthday was Valentine's Day. Please pardon me if I seem stressed, moody or out of it. I'm an emotional train wreck right now.

Old Posted 03-12-2019, 12:09 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Tetris always kicks my butt D:

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 03-14-2019, 05:17 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #25  
:] I used to be pretty good at Mahjong. It was a less exciting than Tetris, buuuut I had the patience for it. -u-

Old Posted 03-14-2019, 07:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Actual mahjong, or mahjong solitaire? They're completely different games that are played with the same pieces (sort of like comparing poker to klondike solitaire).

My son and I were just playing Puyo Puyo Tetris. It was a surprisingly even match-up -- he's better at Puyo Puyo than I am, but I'm better at Tetris than he is. In versus mode, I kick his butt: I'm better at Tetris than he is at Puyo Puyo, and the game balance between the two modes isn't calibrated for people with my Tetris skill level (a fast Tetris player can unload a lot of damage in a big hurry, but a fast Puyo Puyo player is constrained by the speed of the animations).

But in Swap mode? THAT got interesting. I'm good enough at Puyo Puyo and he's good enough at Tetris that it doesn't come down to the coin flip of the game mode to determine who wins.

Old Posted 03-14-2019, 10:20 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #27  
I've never been too great at Tetris, and the first time I sort of tried was with the board game, since we never had video games in my house until I was 12. I would just try and arrange the pieces into a perfect rectangle with no gaps. The pieces made up the board rectangle with one extra square. Never did really know how the game was supposed to work.

The history of Tetris is kind of interesting. It also still ranks (apparently) as the most popular video game of all time, attributed to it's accessibility. A few bits on a chip and you have a game. It was the first game I tried to play on my first cell phone.
Old Posted 03-19-2019, 01:47 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Is Mahjong Solitaire the game where you just match the tiles and they disappear? o-o

Or is it the one you play with a group of four or more with it's actual rules? ...hold on. Just realized that was a stupid question. x'}
Aaah! Of course! I played Mahjong solitaire. Because I played it solitary all the time. ;u; Ah well.

Old Posted 03-20-2019, 05:23 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #29  
I've played actual mahjong... I think twice? There was a guy from China at my last job that liked to bring it to team gatherings. It makes poker look simplistic by comparison; there's so much to keep track of.

Old Posted 03-20-2019, 01:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
I... can't stand mahjong. Too noisy. I like games that are quiet. So that I can think. ...Chinese chess is nice.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 03-27-2019, 02:21 AM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Default   #31  
I have played tetris under the sun lol. original tetris, tetris attack, n64 tetrisphere, you name it ive probably played it lolol
I Have Been Robbed! Please Donate to my GoFundMe!

YouTube Video Fund
GoFundMe Donations

AmericanGoingCrazy Youtube Channel

Trying to get a youtube channel started! View & Subscribe & My Buddies!

2thankyou4watching
Old Posted 08-11-2019, 09:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
One of my coworkers challenged me to Tetris. Everyone who had seen him play said he was amazingly good.

i... um... I beat him 10 games out of 13. XD

https://jstris.jezevec10.com/ -- since Tetris Friends has been shut down, this is as far as I can tell the next-best thing. If you'd like to try me, we can figure out a time to play.

Old Posted 08-12-2019, 08:40 AM Reply With Quote