Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #97  
Okay so basically Thauron will find them. He and Abbadon are both still recovering from last night, but Abbadon could still win if not for Thauron's tricksy spell that causes damage inflicted on him to be transferred to Abbadon as well. Sounds like there's bound to be more talking and planning.

Thauron will be in favor of travelling by traditional methods but of course he can't do anything if Abbadon ignores him or abandons him lol. I can't think of anything crafty that will give Abbadon some initiative to take Thauron along right now...
Old Posted 04-17-2014, 10:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Lil' Inkling
Okay sounds good. So they won't fight when Abaddon tries to kill him. So talking about it is fine. I'm not sure maybe to teach Sid healing magic to help himself so they don't rely on Thauron because Abaddon hates his guts.
It's me.
Old Posted 04-17-2014, 10:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #99  
I am trying to get a post in the rp. Almost lost it too, thank God I reacted fast enough to stop the page from loading.

Hmm that's one "in" for Thauron right there! =3
There's also the matter that Abbadon and Sid know nearly nothing about the place but I can see Abbadon totally going forward anyway with that unknown than putting stock in the elf that turned on him earlier.

Also how long has Abbadon been sealed away? And how long ago was this Lord Aolin? I keep seeing 100 years but that's only 2-3 human generations. The elves are long lived enough for what happened 100 years ago to exist in living memory.
Old Posted 04-17-2014, 10:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Lil' Inkling
I believe I intended for him to be sealed for about 500-800 years. That should be long enough so that only the elders would know and that would account for Sid's lack of knowledge on the subject. Probably Thauron is aware of him if he's in the right role to be taught some of the secrets of the elves.

So if Abaddon is feeling generous he'll allow Thauron in the group. But would he be willing to help them steal the information? Doesn't seem like it.
It's me.
Old Posted 04-17-2014, 10:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #101  
Sounds very good to mee.

Thauron wouldn't be too willing, hence bringing him along will mean he will try to alert someone. The twin cities are afterall elvish territory. So I once again inserted more backstory. Thauron is now the best friend of Sid's father. Convoluted backstory, but actually unimportant. Like Sid's sister xD All this relationship does is allow Thauron to act with a big enough margin of error in his judgement to go along with it.
Old Posted 04-17-2014, 10:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Lil' Inkling
Pfft Does Thauron even know that Abaddon is being held against his will xD

That he doesn't even want sid's soul. Like all of this was an accident. btw P: I kind feel like Thauron and Abaddon should be shipped or something idk. I feel like it's a thing that'll happen/ People who hated eachother ends up doing so so that's why I think I see it.
It's me.
Old Posted 04-17-2014, 11:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
Default   #103  
-spits out his mountain dew all over his burritos- xDD
okay, yes. I can actually picture this too. And I can see a very confused and afraid Sid trying to blend into the wall over there hahaha. Is it a good or bad omen that my soda was a Code Red? It could mean danger or maybe bonfire hmm...

And no Thauron doesn't really realize what is truly going on. He has past experience with demons and some training that gives him a sterotypical view of Abbadon despite the couple hints at the true nature of the situation.
Old Posted 04-18-2014, 12:16 AM Reply With Quote  
Lil' Inkling
Lol so he's going to ignore the fact that Abaddon had no power in this situation what so ever. wow xD

but yeah uhm it feels like it's going to be a thing xD
It's me.
Old Posted 04-18-2014, 12:25 AM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
Default   #105  
Well I'm not sure he could've figured that out if he wanted to. Sid is creative, Thauron doesn't strike me as a very creative person.

Oh God what kind of RP have I come into xD

Also I'm going to be chilling with my brothers for awhile. G'night Eros ^_^
Old Posted 04-18-2014, 12:34 AM Reply With Quote  
Lil' Inkling
Okay good night, we'll see what happens in the rp so P:
It's me.
Old Posted 04-18-2014, 12:35 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #107  
The post got kinda long since I'm using two characters now O-O'

I'm used to RPing just one character these days I'm not sure how to adjust my writing style to include their two different view points and I'm not sure if it would be beneficial either. Hope it won't be bothersome? ^-^;
Old Posted 04-19-2014, 06:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Lil' Inkling
Nah it's fine trying to come up with abaddon's reaction.
It's me.
Old Posted 04-19-2014, 07:06 PM Reply With Quote