Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

기다려
Default   #2945  
i went all the way to college, found out there were no classes being held, then came all the way back home.

-_-

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 02-27-2020, 03:18 AM Reply With Quote  
More More More Magic
my rapist from 20 years ago went to jail on saturday.
i don't know how to feel about it
•♪♫♥Mon♦Bon•♫♥

I make art and stuff

Old Posted 02-28-2020, 12:31 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #2947  
Woah :0 20 years too late but heck x_X Least they're finally rotting in prison?

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 02-28-2020, 01:59 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
excessively vague shout into the void, but i'm gonna start planning out that damn zine tbh.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 02-28-2020, 01:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #2949  
I consumed a blueberry incorrectly and it resulted in me trying to cough the blueberry back up, but my dumb ass swallowed that berry down and kept coughing for a good 5 minutes, unable to speak again or clear my throat for about 10 minutes. O-<; Had to put the blueberries back in the fridge. :( Drank a bunch of water. How the heck did I forget to eat correctly??? XD

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 02-28-2020, 09:37 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
That reminds me, I have blueberries that have been in the freezer from when I picked them last year. ;n;

Old Posted 02-29-2020, 12:01 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #2951  
Ugh. Had to buy new shoes online because no one in town had any I liked/wanted in the right size at an affordable price. But thankfully, I did get to try on the shoes I am buying in a store, but just the normal width and I need wide shoes because I have big paddle feet. XP
So at least I know that they should fit okay.
Old Posted 02-29-2020, 01:37 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
the cottage cheese has been in the fridge too long and,,, i gotta clean it out...

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 02-29-2020, 04:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Default   #2953  
Would be cool to figure out why I keep getting leg cramps even when keeping on top of my hydration and electrolytes.
Old Posted 03-01-2020, 12:00 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Tired... trying to use brain xux

Old Posted 03-01-2020, 02:51 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Default   #2955  
i have some thinking to do about my grad school thesis. more precisely, i have to think about my supervisor because... one of the profs might be a wolf in sheep's clothing but she also has an overlapping research area with what i want to do with my thesis. and none of the other profs have that. if i go supervisor shopping for another prof she'll hear about it because they all talk. sigh,,, why do universities have drama and politics and whatnot. this is one of the reasons i'm never gonna go into academia and have my fingers crossed for a future publishing job.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:

Old Posted 03-01-2020, 10:08 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
percival now has an aesthetic for apocalyptic things.

at the end of everything, hold on to anything, he guesses.

Old Posted 03-01-2020, 01:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #2957  
My mom's shower door scared the sh*t out of me. I woke up in the early morning hours to a frickin' heavy explosion sound. OnO; I didn't know what it was at first and was scared my grandma fell again, but there wasn't much commotion after that, and she asked us what that loud noise was. So she was fine. <:/

>:/ But my mom's glass shower door was NOT! 8{ Turns out it just spontaneously SHATTERED, and glass was AAAAALL over the bathroom floor, along with the metal bar handle. 8C Glass bits falling continued for about 10 minutes afterwards, and I tried going back to sleep, after that jolting me awake. >~>; But I had to text my mom what happened. >.>; I have no idea what caused it, but I've heard about this sort of thing before with glass shower doors.
:/ It's not uncommon to happen actually, and there's plenty of theories as to why exploding glass shower doors spontaneously just shatter. But I was kind of worried it would happen in the back of my mind, as I actually never expected it to happen. 0-0; I kinda wish it was just a result of someone's psychic powers of telekinesis in this house, but, =_= it's wishful thinking. If it's anything paranormal it's probably the fault of a ghost and not me, suddenly gaining a super power of the mind.

;n; </3 Man...now I gotta shower in the other bathroom, with no windows in it..

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 03-01-2020, 02:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
it's probably the steam from the shower or smth.

Old Posted 03-01-2020, 02:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #2959  
Could have been, as two people used the shower yesterday..
8/ It was fucking LOUD though, and out of nowhere in the middle of the night! I thought a fridge just dropped out of the sky and landed in the middle of the street!

Old Posted 03-01-2020, 03:54 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
I really want to see Onward again. The movie hit me in the heart so much with everything that happened last month and it's one of my favorites now. ;u;

Old Posted 03-01-2020, 09:15 PM Reply With Quote