Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Illusionist
Default New Netflix Voltron Show (AKA The Legend of Korra in space)   #1  
Freaking amazing show. I'm only 3 episodes in ( first episode is 1 hour long fyi.) The show is made by DreamWorks and it takes on a anime/avatar the last Airbender art direction. The show has so much character and love it's ridiculous how well they're doing the show. It's clear that the creators loved the original show.

I can't explain just how good this show is, it's ridden with cliche character types but each character has so much going for them. The humor is spot on and perfect ( again reminiscent of the avatar series) the story stays true to the lore, and the action scenes are awesome.

The show is a blast and you need to watch this.

The only slow part of the show is the first 15 minutes but even then it's still entertaining beyond belief. If I could recommend you one show right now it would be voltron. 10/10 must watch.

Old Posted 06-10-2016, 02:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Forward Thinker
Well! I was looking for something new to watch on Netflix. I'll have to give this a try. :)
Old Posted 06-10-2016, 06:53 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #3  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Well! I was looking for something new to watch on Netflix. I'll have to give this a try. :)
Give me your first reactions after episode 1 :P

Old Posted 06-10-2016, 07:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Oh I am so watching this. XD all I read was it was made by Dreamworks. I love their Turbo show it has nice quirky writing.
Old Posted 06-12-2016, 04:07 AM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Default   #5  
Well, I am on netflix right now, might as well look it up since I am rewatching Glee for the third time. ;)
Old Posted 01-07-2017, 04:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Well I started watching it and I really like it. Thanks for mentioning it! Honk reminds me of Bolin very much lol. Except he is more of an eater lol.
Old Posted 01-07-2017, 04:49 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #7  
There a different between Netflix Voltron and regular Voltron? We still talking a group of people in mechs that join together to form a bigger mech?
Old Posted 01-22-2017, 04:18 AM Reply With Quote  
Forward Thinker
That's still what it is, yeah. But the focus is not on the "OMG GIANT ROBOT" aspect. I mean, yes, it's there, and it's their battle thing, but most of the show is character interaction or fighting on foot rather than giant robot monster of the week.
Old Posted 01-22-2017, 12:22 PM Reply With Quote