Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Icy Footed
Default   #17  
:[ "You aren't? Oh...that's embarrassing." >->; *cough* "If you aren't dating it then, what are you doing to it?"
Merskelly glances back at the hole in the backyard, which is very deep but no piping has been harmed in the making of this roleplay. She wonders if she should cover it back up, but gets a crazy idea that it might be better to fill the hole with a whole bunch of empty water bottles with gummy snakes inside of them.
<w< "Mmmmm later.." She turns back to the window. :o "If it's not too much to ask, may I come in again? I wanna see if I can do something about your glow and-"*GAAAAAAAAAAAAASP!* O,O *spots a wandering cat* "A khhittyyyyy!!~" eWe <3

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 01-16-2019, 06:52 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
"Nunya. That's what I'm doing." Barker responds, staring out of the window. ...Glow? He doesn't glow. Well, his eyes can glow, but it's not something he uses.

He just proceeds to ignore the person and go back to coding. Somewhere in the background, a skeleton falls out of a portal.
Old Posted 01-20-2019, 02:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #19  
"Yea!" :] "Your spirit glow. It's a little peeved." <:/
*sits on nothing looking into the window* "I didn' know you had cute kittys-" <:3
!
0_0! *freezes in midair and stares at the fallen skeleton in surprise.*

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 01-21-2019, 12:54 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Said skeleton is conked out. He'll be available to talk to in a moment.

Barker just draws the curtains shut. As long as she doesn't kill one of the three cats they have, she's fine.
Old Posted 01-22-2019, 07:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #21  
o-o; "hhhhuh." *quietly floats closer to the window and leans in to try and hear anything...secretly hoping it might be a kitty meow* >.>;? …..
*sigh* <:{ "I'm so hungry..I wonder if he'd let me eat the curtains.." :c "mmh..nah. They'd need to be well seasoned," -n- *taps on the window musically* "and soaked. Ooh, soup sounds really good." o.o <3

Old Posted 01-22-2019, 10:12 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
a most unusual night, first rp attempt, merskelly metalien, merskelly rp