Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Snap!
Default   #1633  
Hmm.. what to talk about now? Lol. I guess a friend of mine and my boyfriend's is looking to buy a house. He's 19, which is pretty young, but my boyfriend's mom is a real estate agent and says he has the right finances and everything to be able to buy it ^^

I would like to buy a decent house before I turn 22 and have it paid off by the time I turn 25 so I can rent it out and upgrade to a bigger house. One can dream, but that's a goal I've had for quite a while now.
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 11:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
... I'm twenty-four and after a bad break up, I live in trailer and barely make enough money to live on. o.o
I am J. S. Darling's Sexy mule.

█▄█ █▀█ ▀█▀
█▀█ █▄█♡ █ bitch ツ
♪♫
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 11:18 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #1635  
Oh wow, good luck with that! Personally University took all my money away, so I guess I'll have to wait a little bit before thinking about buying one ^^;

But if you have a bf/gf, it always help so you can split the amount in two ^_~

Edit: After reading Kyou post, nvm the bf/gf part ^^;
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 11:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
Yeahhh, I definitely prefer to be single and not have any roommates. It's a luxury I don't think I can give up anytime soon.

That and the people that usually want to date me ANNOY me. I don't want to be anyone's support. Don't take me out to one movie and then lament about your horrible job and fish about for compliments for yourself...

And don't tell me that all I need is to be "handled" the right way.

I will punch a vagina in the face. Just sayin'.

█▄█ █▀█ ▀█▀
█▀█ █▄█♡ █ bitch ツ
♪♫
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 11:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
Default   #1637  
I trust my boyfriend very much. I am sure if anything like that ever happened, he would be reasonable in splitting the amount we sell the house for, or work together at renting it out to someone and splitting the income we get from that.
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 11:25 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Oh, it's great then ^^ It will be easier for you to get a house that way ^^
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 11:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
Default   #1639  
It's good to have that kind of trust.

I thought I had that kind of relationship, but it was five years going and things happen. :C But I totally wish you the best of luck in your boyfriend-future. xD Your dream is very doable.

█▄█ █▀█ ▀█▀
█▀█ █▄█♡ █ bitch ツ
♪♫
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 11:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
Kyou Monster - I completely understand that. I've been in a relationship with someone before who was annoying and HATED it. He would never shut up, was always clingy, always wanted to hang out, always wanted to do the same thing, he wanted us to have the same goals, etc. It got so freaking old. Luckily, we didn't last long. He got all depressed after I broke up with him. I don't want to date someone because I feel sorry for them. I've done that once before and it is a horrible feeling. That didn't last long either, lol. More like two days.

edit; Five years is a long time to be in a relationship these days it seems. My boyfriend's brother's 5-year anniversary is very soon, but they did break up for about a week and got back together. I don't believe in that kind of stuff. If you're with someone and they break up with you, that means they don't want to be with you or they feel like you're not right for them, or likewise if you break up with them. I also don't believe in "breaks". Just gives the man a chance to be with another girl and get back together with the original, or stay with the other girl. I am really afraid of something like that happening to me, but I trust my boyfriend not to do that. I would be heartbroken if we broke up and I saw him with another girl, even though we wouldn't be together anymore. I don't know if that's weird or not, but I would feel really hurt.

Nefer - Yeah it would be much easier ^^ Just use the payment of renters to help pay off the new house with haha.
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Last edited by Ginger; 06-22-2011 at 11:36 PM.
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 11:30 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #1641  
Reading what you two wrote, it actually makes me glad I'm single ^^; Though then again, I would gladly skip the dating offer I get from guys (and girls O_o), especially those who ask to date you after only seeing you once, I mean, how can you chose to date someone after only seeing that person one time? And it happened numerous times too @_@
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 11:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
Nefer - That's happened to me. I fell for it once and the guy was a complete asshole. He told everyone in school we did the deed and everyone thought I was a slut. Last I heard, the kid ended up in Juvenile Detention a few years ago.
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 11:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
Default   #1643  
Ginger: *Nods along.* This current guy has told me that he believes that he only needs to handle me the "right way" and spend as mush time with me as possible to get me over my intimacy issues. because boy do I have those.
I told him from the beginning that I just want to be friends.
... It's like no one listens to me. D8

That and the last two relationships I've had with a woman didn't go too well either. Different issues.

Nefer: I'll be honest, I do get very lonely. I'll sit at home or lay in bed and worry that I won't be happy with someone again.
But then I decided to take on a new attitude and I just try to focus on my quality of life instead of whether or not I'm with someone.

Don't get me wrong, there are pros and cons to dating. Just be honest to yourself (lol that sounds sooo gay) when it comes to the whole... picking someone thing.

> > I think I babbled I'm sorry.

█▄█ █▀█ ▀█▀
█▀█ █▄█♡ █ bitch ツ
♪♫
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 11:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Sorry I keep disappearing. I should be on more often tomorrow. =) For now, I'll just try to keep up! Haha.
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 11:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
Default   #1645  
I don't mean to abruptly change the subject, but I am feeling somewhat detatched from everything. I feel like I don't belong anywhere and that I have no purpose, that I'm just taking up space. Has anyone else felt this way?
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 11:44 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
xD
Lol, well what you said is true really, personally it's just that I'm in no rush to get into a relationship again, the last few years I've been alone were too busy to even think about having a bf again ^^;

@Ginger: Oh gosh, situations like that can be so bad, I know people who had to leave school because of stupid rumors like that, it's not fun at all.
And uh ya, it happens once in a while, but then I have project that comes up and it usually goes away after a week or so...
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 11:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Default   #1647  
Ginger: Sweety, we're all taking up space!
But yes, I do know what you mean. I just don't feel that way quite so often as I used to. Is there anything that you'd like to do to start feeling more accomplished?

Face: Welcome back!
o(╥﹏╥)o
Poke Responsibly.

Call me James.
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 11:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
@Ginger: Occasionally, I think everyone does. For me, I tend to think a little less self-depreciatively, save for the whole... "I'll never be held by anyone offline." type of deal.
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 11:48 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
awesomeness, batty, charity, ginger, nightmare