Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Icy Footed
Cool In my Guitar Hero jammies. It's 2 AM. And my brain says hi.   #1  
Ga-reetings! I come in peace. Typically I don't care to post on the welcoming forums for the newbies, since I always jump straight into the fun stuff, but...it's been a while since I was a part of an online avatar community. A long while actually...I am an immigrant of Kinsaki online if anyone was familiar with it. This place is actually very similar...it makes me feel, really at home actually. <:)
I was once WaterGurl999 all the way back in 2008, when I first started high school. And I returned to Kinsaki years later to post and trade and try to look for some of my old friends. But sadly within months of being online again, it died. Kinsaki was no more. But fortunately, I found other small nooks around the internet to lurk in.
Nothing like Kinsaki though...until I did some searching, and found Trisphree. :)
So here I am I s'pose. Allo.
I hope to make some new friends on here and earn some really neat stuff.
Just some stuff about me I couldn't exactly fit in my bio...
Uhh, I'm 20..something, I forget my age a lot. >->;
I'm a huge dork. I am a tea drinker and a night owl. I play Pokemon, Animal Crossing, Super Smash Bros, Kingdom Hearts, Crash Bandicoot, Fallout 3, and Undertale just to name a few.
I love pasta. I am sweet like butter pecan syrup, and cold like liquid nitrogen. My favorite things to do are quoting movies, telling dumb jokes and trying to be clever. I am asexual, creative, smol, and quiet irl. I wish I could learn an instrument well enough to impress others, as I really love music. Oddly, my favorite things to listen to are thrash metal, and Big Band Swing Music.
Oh, Iiiii think I should stop here before I write an entire self-biography! ^^; Anyhoo...it's good to be here, even though it might be lonely. There's no telling how long I'll stay, but I hope to stick around so as long as I still have a loyal laptop to type on. :)
That being said...umm yeah. <u< *waves* Hi. (I'm going to work on some more of my writing now...~)

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 12-15-2018, 06:47 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Hello and welcome to Trisphee! I also was part of some smaller communities that are no more, one being Ernya. :(

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 12-15-2018, 07:11 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #3  
Thank you. :) Ah yes, it would seem many of the old avatar communities are slowly disappearing. :C I'm just glad I found one that's still active. :) Well, at least a little active. ^-^

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 12-15-2018, 07:41 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
we're not going anywhere anytime soon, either. we might be a small community, but we can pay our own costs, and the staff here are dedicated.

Old Posted 12-15-2018, 08:05 AM Reply With Quote  
Forward Thinker
Default   #5  
Welcome to Trisphee, Merskelly! We may not be the the busiest place, but we’re definitely here to stay~
Old Posted 12-15-2018, 10:16 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Thank you all. :) It's good to hear this community is still doing great!

Old Posted 12-15-2018, 01:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #7  
Oh wow! I was on Kinsaki too way back when! It's good to see you've found this place and hope you enjoy your time here <3

(I'm also a resident lurker)

In memory of Dorian Floyd Corkin 18/04/2007 - 31/07/2007

My Dice Store
Old Posted 12-15-2018, 03:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
:D Wowie! Neat Pateeto! ^-^ Nice to meet you. Actually, I think I remember seeing you around Kinsaki if your name was also Awen Moonshine?

Old Posted 12-15-2018, 07:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #9  
Huh. We're the same age. Probably.

...Uh. We also... share a lot of interests and traits.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-15-2018, 10:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Sweet. Nice ta meet you too Espy. :] I like your sig art. x) It reminds me of my favorite thing to do spontaneously...just lay around and see how long it takes for someone to notice I'm there. X] haha!

Old Posted 12-15-2018, 10:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #11  
I used to do that a lot. And then one time I did that on a planter and got a faceful of ant.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-15-2018, 11:24 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Yup, this site isn't going anywhere soon! Least I hope not. D: I'll take Galla's word for it LOL.

Old Posted 12-16-2018, 03:37 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #13  
:] Thanks for all the warm welcomes yo. I'm just happy to actually have more than two or three responses! Which is what I would usually get on the more dead forums around the interwebs.. >->;

Old Posted 12-16-2018, 04:34 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
This community may be small but there are quite a few chatterboxes on here! ^^

Also I have some extra past event items that I can send to you! :) It's kinda like a tradition on here to gift newbies with stuff. :D

Old Posted 12-16-2018, 06:11 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #15  
Yup, that was me! I tend to have the same name most places I go except for KofK because my account with that name ended up being banned ^_^;; I'm a lurker on pretty much every site I end up on though.

In memory of Dorian Floyd Corkin 18/04/2007 - 31/07/2007

My Dice Store
Old Posted 12-16-2018, 05:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Wow, I wish I had something cool to trade back to you both. x) But I don't have anything from past events or anything. Thank you kindly for the items though! <3 ^-^ Very sweet tradition!

Old Posted 12-16-2018, 06:11 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
allo, kinsaki, m.m., watergurl999