Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

A*DIC*TED
Default   #17  
The only games I've actually played any bit of are 358/2 Days and re:coded. ;u; But I like 358/2 Days to an extent.

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 01-22-2019, 06:50 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
My issue with Chain of Memories wasn't the difficulty so much as it was... well... the fact that encounters can be divided into "can be beaten by spamming sleights" and "cannot be beaten by spamming sleights". There are like three encounters in Sora's story where the difficulty just has an insane spike because it goes from focusing on combat skill to focusing on patterns and memorization. They don't really fit in the flow of the rest of the game.

The combat mechanics were also really abusable outside of those fights.
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 01-22-2019, 11:32 AM Reply With Quote  
Haunted AND the thing that haunts you!
Default   #19  
I'd barely gotten some semblance of a grasp on sleights when I last played which was probably about two years ago now so it's probably all gone now.
~ Red Rum She Said
Old Posted 01-23-2019, 04:13 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Oh, I have also played the mobile game. But it's been a while since I've touched it.... ;_;"

Old Posted 01-24-2019, 01:56 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #21  
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyBeary View Post
The only games I've actually played any bit of are 358/2 Days and re:coded. ;u; But I like 358/2 Days to an extent.
I liked playing 358/2 days when it first came out on for the Nintendo DS and DSi. :] My favorite thing in the game was probably the silly weapons you can get for each organization member. XD Like Luxord had CD discs, and I remember Axel having Pizza Chakrams?? Right?

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 01-24-2019, 03:33 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
I don't remember exactly. .___." But I wouldn't be surprised LOL

Old Posted 01-26-2019, 06:18 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #23  
xD Oh wait I forgot Xigbar had blow dryers for joke weapons hahaha!

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 01-27-2019, 02:56 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
WELP.

I looked at Demyx's weapons, and he has a freakin' tennis racket(Prince of Awesome.... is this a reference to Prince of Tennis??) and a mop. IMDED.

Old Posted 01-27-2019, 06:40 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #25  
xD Oh YEA! haha!
I can actually picture Demyx getting stuck with mopping up the organization castle tho. x'D Haha! He'd never run out of clean water, but the floors would always be wet.
Plus how is it possible to mop any floor without dancing with the mop?! x3 <3 I've been guilty of that before, lol.

Old Posted 01-27-2019, 05:08 PM Reply With Quote  
The Heroine of Time
So with Kingdom Hearts III coming out tomorrow (Tonight for people who picked up a Pre order/Got it on PS4) I figured a thread was in order. Right now I have it downloading.

So who else got the game? Anyone get it early? Thoughts on Character design and is there anything you're hoping to see?

I should also warn that this thread will contain spoilers, though I do ask that people put them under read mores. Read at your own discretion.

Also:
Razz | Pansexual | 30 | Genderfluid (She/He/They)!

Hooked on Final Fantasy XIV!
Last edited by Linkle; 01-29-2019 at 02:25 AM.
Old Posted 01-29-2019, 02:17 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #27  
:] Hiya! Also a pre-order-er here! >.>; Thoughhh I feel bad a lot of other fans won't be able to play it because games and consoles are 'spensive you know? <:/
I'm so excited to play it when it comes in for me on wednesday! :D I have been avoiding spoilers and cutscenes on the internet for the past week! <x[ It's been hard!

Although, I heard it's metacritic score surpassed the entirety of Kingdom Hearts II. And my brother has heard that the writing is way better, and flowmotion isn't as broken or a major key mechanic as it is in Dream Drop Distance. <x} Thank goodness.

AAAAAAAAAAA but I am so excite that Demyx is back! <x} I missed him, that bum!
I'm also impressed how AWESOME Riku turned out looking! 0.0 Like, woa! He is a beautiful. ;n; And I want him to succeed in kicking some serious ass with his use of light and darkness!

Old Posted 01-29-2019, 02:29 AM Reply With Quote  
The Heroine of Time
Hopefully the ones who can't [lay can watch lets plays or finda way to enjoy it! They deserve it! 13 YEARS!!

THEY ALL LOOK SO GOOD, ESP RIKU AND I'M GLAD TO SEE DEM BACK DESPITE HOW FURIOUS HIS BOSS FIGHT MADE ME! My fave little water man and alsO SORA'S MONSTER'S INC LOOK IS SO CUTE.

also since it's a thing stuff featured in trailers probs wont count for spoilers.

Old Posted 01-29-2019, 02:32 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #29  
xO It's been too long! I've been playing Kingdom Hearts since it ever came out <x'D and now it looks so cleaaan and awesooome!

Haha, oh yeah! xD "you shouldn't judge anybody by appearance." *finger wag*

Oh, totally. :3 I'm super exited to play Toy Story as well! <x'D BUZZ AND WOOD-EEEEEE! I have a cousin who is all Disney all Pixar fanboy and he a-dores Toy Story! x3 I hope the game has like a cinema feature on it, where you can replay cutscenes and everything! :]

Old Posted 01-29-2019, 02:41 AM Reply With Quote  
The Heroine of Time
We got a poster to go with our game. It's fabric and Woodie is center stage. It's really nice!!

LSO SAME, KINGDOM HEARTS WAS A BIG PART OF MY CHILDHOOD, AND IM SO GALD WE GOT THIS AFTER SO LONG!!

Also it's on X box too so my x box friend and I can scream about it in our D&D chat while we confuse the rest of everyone else.

Old Posted 01-29-2019, 02:47 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #31  
Right? :] It was always formatted for PlayStation devices and hardly any outside ones, other than Nintendo handhelds and phones. x]

Aaaaaand the ads for KHIII are now everywhere haha! x'D One even made it to the front home page of Trisphee!

Old Posted 01-29-2019, 05:36 AM Reply With Quote  
The Heroine of Time
BRING ON THE ADS.

I'm not surprised, tbh! But hey that means the old fervor fro KH is back. it's kind of nostalgic. part of me longs for the days of meme comics with bad jokes and RP.

I wonder if we'll get a few new players in my KH D&D game, with renewed interest. probably not but hey it'd be kinda nice.

Old Posted 01-29-2019, 07:31 AM Reply With Quote  

Tags
(ignore this, if you don't care), kh3, kingdom hearts iii