Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Sorcerer of Revelation
Default Writer's Ramblings   #1  
I think I might just kinda ramble on here about various things dealing with my writing and roleplaying stories.

Since I've been really into Umineko lately, I've been really trying to push doing an RP for it lately with this story idea I've been doing along with an IRC RP that I was on. Activity has been rather slow, and this is the only place I've really been able to get one off the ground thanks to some friends and a new person I met on here. (Thanks Argon) But all the same, things have not been going as I initially planned. Oh well, I guess where I go the series just isn't popular enough... I would like to think my story concept is at least up to snuff.

In other works I've been recently working on this mystery science-fiction styled thing that evolved from nights of useless rambling with my friends. But I've been kind of stuck on that as well... Mostly since I've had pretty much the entire hand-basket of random stuff distracting me ever since August, and doing my OSSU! event stuffs at conventions as of recent. At least that part is safe until March other than planning, unless of course some kind of random event comes colliding into me like a colony during 0083. Speaking of which...

Gundam. What can I say about it other than being the ridiculous hardcore fanboy that I am for the series, especially the main U.C. plot line, for I am a purist by nature kweheha. I've been considering doing some work for that as well, although mostly I've just been helping another buddy of mine work on his novel for the series.

Well, I think that's all for now. I'll come on later and possibly do some real writing in the near future...
Let it be known that the Daitarn is the coolest thing since ever.
Head of the Senate of Magical Beings
ahaha.wav
Nikko Was Here. <3 <3
Axion is planning something. . . . .
Last edited by Axion; 12-17-2010 at 05:23 PM. Reason: Title fix
Old Posted 10-14-2010, 05:08 AM Reply With Quote  
Sorcerer of Revelation
Okay I just realized that I totally misspelled writer's...
ahaha.wav
Nikko Was Here. <3 <3
Old Posted 11-21-2010, 11:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
Default   #3  
It's only a typo. Those fun things used to happen to me all the time, but then I got paranoid because of them and read over everything I write a ton of times before posting it.
Old Posted 12-04-2010, 02:18 AM Reply With Quote  
Sorcerer of Revelation
Okay things have been changing bit by bit with my Umineko story, and since I've been sticking my iPod on speakers, things have been coming to me a lot better now. That and my victory over the Shura King in SRW OGG made me a lot happier. For some reason I write murder mysteries better when I feel good. I'm not sure that's a good thing, but at least the urge to write far outweighs the urge to kill right? In other news, I think I'm going to start yet another story, but make it a bit more mundane. I might add a supernatural element in it, but I want it to feel more human than anything else.
ahaha.wav
Nikko Was Here. <3 <3
Old Posted 12-17-2010, 05:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Sorcerer of Revelation
Default   #5  
Okay at this point I'm doing a transcription of the original Umineko novels. At this point I'm trying to better understand the finer intricacies of the plot, and it seems to work better if it flows directly from my hand, so that's the reason for that. However, I hope it also makes it easier for me to write out the next part of my own story.
ahaha.wav
Nikko Was Here. <3 <3
Old Posted 12-22-2010, 03:18 AM Reply With Quote  
Sorcerer of Revelation
Things seem to be slowing down in my creative factory, but I guess that's common.
ahaha.wav
Nikko Was Here. <3 <3
Old Posted 12-31-2010, 11:45 PM Reply With Quote