Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Illusionist
Default   #17  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coda View Post
I didn't find it particularly important to reroll the REM that much. I mean, I got an Ice Golem my first pull, and I still have it. :P (That is, in fact, why I need Keepers of Gold.)

Odin doesn't suck because he's slow. Odin sucks because his ability doesn't work in technical dungeons or against multiple monsters. Descended dungeon monsters pack multi-hit attacks specifically to MAKE Odin suck. He's got his uses (Starlight Sanctuary), but he's very situational.

Level 50? Dude. My team is 85/99/99/99/99/99, mono-water, 25xATK leader skills, and enough gravity to knock the Keeper down into being fire-element before I start attacking, and I STILL can't pull it off.

Keeper of Rainbow on the other hand I've been able to one-shot with my healer team for months.
Keeper of Rainbow is so easy though.... I just get my Odin and a Muse with a team full of gods, and boom instant Rainbow.

I'm having trouble understanding why your having a problem..

Old Posted 05-08-2015, 05:11 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1201 View Post
Dang, you guys just went right at it! I'll post my code later because I have to get ready to play some tennis soon with a friend and too lazy to get my phone out right now. XD

In regards to the restarting thing, since there are some events and stuff they will give the magic gems to you for you don't really need to do that, just save some gems to do that occasionally and you can get some good monsters from that. I'm personally just trying to evolve the ones I have right now and then got the gem ones and use the gems to get my capacity to 200. I'm at about 160 right now or so. x'D
1 good monster you want > 5 Stones

You have no idea just how many monsters they have in the egg rolls. That's why I'm suggesting trying for a good/okay starter before she dives too into the game.

*Oops double post. That's what I get for getting too into a game.

Last edited by Illusion; 05-08-2015 at 05:22 PM.
Old Posted 05-08-2015, 05:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #19  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
Keeper of Rainbow is so easy though.... I just get my Odin and a Muse with a team full of gods, and boom instant Rainbow.
Keeper of Rainbow IS easy, that was the entire point. :P Though I suspect I probably get through the fight faster than you do -- with Valkyrie as my leader and Ginny's Mini-Valkyrie as my ally I doubt I even need subs to blow it away in one shot. (I ought to try that next Tuesday just to see if it actually works.)

Quote:
I'm having trouble understanding why your having a problem..
It's a fragile setup. A lot of things have to go right for this particular team to win -- and one of the things that can go wrong is accidentally KO'ing Keeper of Dark before I'm ready. Another thing that can go wrong is not being able to get at least three water combos when I use my cooldowns. Basically, if I don't defeat it on the first round, I can't defeat it at all, even if I use a continue, because I won't have any cooldowns left and a continue puts me back at full HP and I have to be under 5%.

I mean, given that you said you can't beat it yet yourself, it's a little odd that you say you're having trouble understanding.

(BTW: Keeper of Gold, like most late-game bosses, uses multi-strike attacks, so Odin is useless.)
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 05-08-2015, 06:14 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Quote:
Keeper of Rainbow IS easy, that was the entire point. :P Though I suspect I probably get through the fight faster than you do -- with Valkyrie as my leader and Ginny's Mini-Valkyrie as my ally I doubt I even need subs to blow it away in one shot. (I ought to try that next Tuesday just to see if it actually works.)

It's a fragile setup. A lot of things have to go right for this particular team to win -- and one of the things that can go wrong is accidentally KO'ing Keeper of Dark before I'm ready. Another thing that can go wrong is not being able to get at least three water combos when I use my cooldowns. Basically, if I don't defeat it on the first round, I can't defeat it at all, even if I use a continue, because I won't have any cooldowns left and a continue puts me back at full HP and I have to be under 5%.

I mean, given that you said you can't beat it yet yourself, it's a little odd that you say you're having trouble understanding.

(BTW: Keeper of Gold, like most late-game bosses, uses multi-strike attacks, so Odin is useless.)
You said Keeper of Rainbow and I was like (I can beat him easily with Odin... Is he talking about Gold?)

And yeah late bosses do have Multi-strike, but even so having Odin as a Leader or Friend leader is still useful just to be able to take the first hit and hopefully you can survive the 2nd. But at that point the boss probably needs to be one shot anyway.

Old Posted 05-08-2015, 06:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #21  
Mini-Valkyrie is ridiculously overpowered for how easy she was to get, btw, especially for her team cost. 3x two-pronged attack, good ATK, good RCV, and a workable team cost for one of the more common drops out of the chibi-REM that doesn't even need evolution.

If I need to be taking hits with multi-strike, I'll be bringing in someone with 2xHP 1.35xATK 2xRCV (Lucifer) or 1.5xHP 2xATK 1.5xHP (Amon) or something, probably paired with a 3xATK leader or a Chinese god or something.
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 05-08-2015, 06:35 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Quote:
Mini-Valkyrie is ridiculously overpowered for how easy she was to get, btw, especially for her team cost. 3x two-pronged attack, good ATK, good RCV, and a workable team cost for one of the more common drops out of the chibi-REM that doesn't even need evolution.

If I need to be taking hits with multi-strike, I'll be bringing in someone with 2xHP 1.35xATK 2xRCV (Lucifer) or 1.5xHP 2xATK 1.5xHP (Amon) or something, probably paired with a 3xATK leader or a Chinese god or something.
I wish I started playing around Christmas time... I want those chibi's.

Damm Mini Valk is awesome, 3 2 prong attacks? Ridiculous. It's sad that bigger Valk only gets a prong attack at her 2nd Ultimate evo.

I have bigger valk (I haven't bothered evo-ing her yet, I need to be careful on my team cost right now. I need to be grinding for exp rather than evolving all my monsters xD.)

I need to focus on max leveling on everying in my red Sonia team (Focused on devil/dark). Then my Urd team (I have r/r Reyr ult and I need to evolve my Ares that I just got from last Godfest for this team.)

I have Blonia also, but I need to be evolving a lot of the monsters I own for her to work. I have 2 Karin's, 1 is evolved, and the other is unevolved. I want to ult evo both of them to be on the same team. I have already Ult evo my Haku to D/D, and the other Haku is on my waiting list because I don't need her right away yet.

I also managed to get 2 Hattori Hanzo's last godfest which I might put in my Karin team that will replace Undine.

My Light team focus on Ars Nova, LG Thor, Ult Raphael, Princess Valk, and Kirin. But they need some major leveling up (Kirin needs to evolve, and I need to get around Ult evo Valk.)

Then my green team has Norn Verdandi as leader, another green norn as sub, Meimei, Freyja, and Ceres. This is my most underleveled team because I don't focus too heavily on green. (I would put Odin in there because he is maxed, but he costs too much for the team because of the 2 Norn's. Granted it would be smart to put him in there until the rest of the team is leveled up.)

Then I have Da Qiao + Xiao Qiao as leaders with a bunch of my strongest monsters on the team. I have no plans to work on this team until they get their ultimate evo's.

Old Posted 05-08-2015, 07:10 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #23  
Intentional double post here (don't kill me my last post is big enough)

We have a ton of animal/creature assists on Trisphee, why don't we use those animals for a PAD like game on the side?

The only thing that would need to be done is the coding though >.> and you could make money on it by having a special rare animal REM that costs runes.

But the difference you could do is that all monsters are available in the Game token machine with the weaker monsters having a higher percentage, and the rare animal machine only has rares. As opposed to PAD rare egg machine having a bunch of everything.

The machines could be the crane game, but you won't be able to see what monsters are available until you spend a token, and you have a choice between the monsters there so there is more leeway on what you want to go after. You can insert another coin if you have failed, or you could leave and come back to insert a new coin for a new row of monsters.

The rare crane machine would be REM with a claw randomly pick one out of the random monsters available as you watch with a 100% catch rate.

.... I want this now, Coda can we work on it? xD

Last edited by Illusion; 05-08-2015 at 07:31 PM.
Old Posted 05-08-2015, 07:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
-see's illu's suggestion and runs off with a sinopa to start training it- ouo

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 05-08-2015, 07:46 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #25  
We could also treat our old MI's, specials, event items like Amiibo so people can convert it into critters they can import into the game. (Without losing the item.)

And continue to do that for future items so there is some consistency to it.

So I have a Japan Kitsune (with the Foxy dude) You import that item to get a the 1st evolution of that item, the monster is then locked to the item so if you trade it the person that traded for it can then convert the item to a monster but it starts at level 1. For any item that has multiple monsters we just give them the option to choose one monster. And the monsters themselves cannot be trade to keep their rarity, and keep people to spend cash on the game so Trisphee has money.

Old Posted 05-08-2015, 08:11 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Omah gawsh I'm getting so many ideas for this and how to tie it in with Trisphee. I want to do this nowz.

Coda. COODDDAAAA. We need to do this.

Heck I have a ton of artwork I have made in the past that would be awesome creature designs. (For me pixeling them though would be a extremely difficult challenge, for someone else who is better at pixeling though... Maybe.)

Plus if every monster was made in Greyscale/pixels we could give them a ton of recolors via Gally that would flood the game with a ton of monsters right there.

And.. OOOHHH. Coda we must do this!!!

Old Posted 05-08-2015, 09:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #27  
that right there is where the game comes to a crashing halt.

the artworks ;-; Illu! Why you have to do this to dk!?

oo i got an egg with a + on it

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 05-08-2015, 09:26 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
I mean I could try but the stuff I do is pretty detailed, and with my pixeling skills as is... It would be challenging.

I do make pretty things though.

edit: +1 Eggs feed that to your best monster to increase their stats

Old Posted 05-08-2015, 09:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #29  
challenge yourself o3o challenges are good for the fingers of futuristic arthritis!

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 05-08-2015, 09:29 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonskid View Post
challenge yourself o3o challenges are good for the fingers of futuristic arthritis!
I should really invest with those hand thingys that help prevent arthritis...

Making these monsters are fun, but pixeling them... Hmmhmm... Possible. The Trisphee boxes are big enough.....

Old Posted 05-08-2015, 09:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #31  
get to work get to work! 8D I wanna see 10 pretty pets when I wake up.

-lets call them pet battles.. ono they're too cute to be called monster battles.. tris animals deserve better-

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 05-08-2015, 09:36 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Tris-fights? (Like Trisphites?)

Tris-fight...

Titanomachy

Monster Wars

Gods and Scrimmage

Eh... When you see a Monster like this one below (My artwork based off of Glycon here's a reference:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glycon) What would be another word to describe it other than monster or god?

Old Posted 05-08-2015, 09:46 PM Reply With Quote