Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

One Fish
Smile The New Kat in Town   #1  
Hello, Trisphee!
My name is Kat, and my character is the Kiddiss >^..^<
My fursona is an anthro-feline which looks mostly human but has black cat ears and a sleek, puma-like black tail. I also have retractable black large bat-like wings. Yes, I am an odd looking creature if you see me in full force. I would post an image of a full Kiddiss, but if Trisphee is like other avatar site I frequent, one cannot post images or links until they have at least ten valid posts. Here's to numero uno poor moi ^_~
Um, I belong to several avatar sites, but right now I only *really* post on one on a regular basis (Avaricia). I have seen one name I definitely know here (I was sneaky and followed her here MWAHAHA!), and one username that is still questionable.
I'm not one to make many posts- but the ones that I make are usually quite long and detailed (also known as "Walls 'o Text" in some parts).
I do not like people who use the "txt tlk" or post " TL;DR". I currently use my phone for 95% of my internet usage, which means I am thumb typing on a touch screen. If I have taken the time to type it out, and a person wants to know what I wrote, I feel it is up to them to read it. :3
When I get to know people and feel more comfortable and a little silly, I will occasionally use "LOLCats Speak".
That brings me to the next defining part of "me". I am a kitteh-person. My husband-creature of almost eight years (as of the 29th this month!) are owned by six adorable and loving feline children. We have no human kids (we can't because of two debilitating illness I have that can and most like would ne transferred to the fetus). I love my kittehs as if they were my own birth children (that would male for an interesting tale to tell LOL); they are my world.
I am one of the older users on avatar sites, not as in "I've been on blah-blah-blah.com since '03", but rather "Yeah, I probably am old enough to be your mom. :p " So, if there is a 30 and Over Hangout here, I would be grateful if someone would point me in the right direction ^_^
Please feel free to ask me any questions. I'm fairly open, I guess. But, as a Kat, I can be wary and cautious - but also sometimes too curious for my own good *gerk*
I hope Trisphee and Kiddiss will be a good fit!
MeOw!
Old Posted 02-18-2012, 02:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot
*reads, reads, reads a bit more, and then finishes the reading slightly dazed*

...Cool. Welcome to the tris; I'm the funk, also known as "funkie" "funkduder" and a number of other silly names. I go by anything recognizable.
How goes the weather?
Old Posted 02-18-2012, 02:34 PM Reply With Quote  
One Fish
Default   #3  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkduder View Post
*reads, reads, reads a bit more, and then finishes the reading slightly dazed*

...Cool. Welcome to the tris; I'm the funk, also known as "funkie" "funkduder" and a number of other silly names. I go by anything recognizable.
How goes the weather?
Hiya, Funkie ^_^
The weather where I live is a bit chilly. And when I say "chilly", I mean, "I have ice water on tap" LOL.
Oh, and it's dry. So dry that my husband-creature was taken into town to the medical center because he had a bloody nose for two hours straight. Luckily we live right next door to my Mom and Dad-in-law, former Fire Marshall and Fire Chief (respectively) of our little town, so they were able to do the EMS on him and transport him the the medical facility down the mountain about half an hour from here. It was quite an eventful morning- but still no snow.
How about you?
Old Posted 02-18-2012, 02:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Cool beans. xD welcome to Trisphee!

You would be surprised all the different types of people here on trisphee. I know we have a few mothers already though I am not sure about older users. Though frankly XD age isn't anything more then a number and you are as young as you feel. I hope you like it here on the site. If you have any questions feel free to ask, we are a helpful bunch.
Old Posted 02-18-2012, 03:32 PM Reply With Quote  
The Elf Demon
Default   #5  
*Reads the whole thing* You have a big post for an introduction lol. I been on a lot of avatar sites too, but i'm now staying on Trisphee now since this the only site i like now.
♥Quest Thread♥,♥Buying & Selling Thread♥,♥Art Request Thread♥

Toriki my mother
&
Nikko my father
&
Alpha my older brother
&
Turtle Is my older sis

Name change from Yume.
Old Posted 02-18-2012, 03:36 PM Reply With Quote  
One Fish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yume View Post
*Reads the whole thing* You have a big post for an introduction lol. I been on a lot of avatar sites too, but i'm now staying on Trisphee now since this the only site i like now.
*shrugs* I figured I would cover as much ground as possible in my first post so that I don't feel as much like the fumbling newbie that I am. I don't like being the new kitten >__>
Your name is familiar, but since it is short, it may have been used by other people on other sites. Did you ever use it as your main on Avaricia, Roliana, Menewsha, Kinsaki, KofK, or *ick* Gaia? ~Kat licks her front paw to get the taste of that last one out of her mouth~ *pttiuh!*
Those are the sites with which I am familiar.

@Poggio: Thank You! <3

Oh, speaking of kids, I have a sick kitteh who will only take her medicine if I put it in wet food and water (aka "kitteh soup" LOL)... and I hear her tummy grumbling >.<

I shall return in the not-so-distant future :3
Last edited by Kiddiss; 02-18-2012 at 07:53 PM. Reason: auto co-wreck changed my *shrugs* to *shuts* dagnabbit!
Old Posted 02-18-2012, 03:54 PM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
Default   #7  
HEY THERE! WELCOME TO THE INSAN--- I MEAN, THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF TRISPHEE!

If you need any help, you let the Batterz know!
Mama bat to a beautiful baby bat <3
Old Posted 02-18-2012, 04:00 PM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
HEY THERE! WELCOME TO THE INSAN--- I MEAN, THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF TRISPHEE!

If you need any help, you let the Batterz know!
Mama bat to a beautiful baby bat <3
Old Posted 02-18-2012, 04:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Is Legen...Wait for it...Dary
Default   #9  
welcome to trisphee hope you enjoy your stay
Old Posted 02-18-2012, 05:01 PM Reply With Quote  
A good friend to talk to when things go to hell in a hand basket.
Welcome to trisphee please enjoy your stay with us.

Please help me on my quest if you can: http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7606
Old Posted 02-18-2012, 05:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #11  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddiss View Post
Hiya, Funkie ^_^
The weather where I live is a bit chilly. And when I say "chilly", I mean, "I have ice water on tap" LOL.
Oh, and it's dry. So dry that my husband-creature was taken into town to the medical center because he had a bloody nose for two hours straight. Luckily we live right next door to my Mom and Dad-in-law, former Fire Marshall and Fire Chief (respectively) of our little town, so they were able to do the EMS on him and transport him the the medical facility down the mountain about half an hour from here. It was quite an eventful morning- but still no snow.
How about you?
It's sunny, but it seemed like there was a storm out for a second...that's a bit creepy
Old Posted 02-18-2012, 07:28 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
тнє ℓσνє σƒ мαgι¢ ιѕ вєуση∂ ƒσяgσттєη
»·,´·˙(´·˙¸ ¸˙·,)˙·,´•·˙·,¯´·˙·• •·˙·,¯´·˙·•╭☆╯•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´`·.(`·.¸ ¸.·´).·´`·»

☪ஐﻬ☽ Hi Kiddis, it's awesome to meet you.
I'm also one of the older people on avi sites. Hehe.
I also have kitties, 4 of them and some human kids
with my hubby.

I hope you enjoy it here as much as everyone else
here does. We are a great bunch of awesome people.

»·,´·˙(´·˙¸ ¸˙·,)˙·,´•·˙·,¯´·˙·• •·˙·,¯´·˙·•╭☆╯•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´`·.(`·.¸ ¸.·´).·´`·»
uǝʇʇoƃɹoɟ puoʎǝq sı ɔıƃɐɯ ɟo ǝʌol ǝɥʇ
Old Posted 02-18-2012, 08:12 PM Reply With Quote  
One Fish
Default   #13  
Thanks, everyone, for the welcomes ^_^
~Kat has a warm and fuzzy nao~ *purrrr*

I have a couple of questions regarding the Event that is currently in progress, bu I don't want to spam up the Q&A forum, and the threads I have seen with questions don't really offer the answers I seek. Maybe you guys could help me some? *ears perk up eagerly*
1. What are the Rubies and other Treasure used for, and is there a common "going price" for trading and/or selling them yet? I have had WAY better luck in the Maze than the Marketplace, so I have almost a dozen Rubies and Rubies/Treasure mixes (total, not a dozen of each). It's the only event currency that I have earned so far that doesn't show up next to my other Currency Counters, and I don't see any items in the Event Store that cost Rubies and/or Treasure.
2. The Bundles that are being sold via the Event Shop- do they quip only as the complete bundle, or can each piece be equipped separately?

Um, I think that's all the questions I have about the event so far ^_^
I did find a link in one of the Q&A threads that Demonskid posted that leads to the "Dawn of Desolation- Begins" thread- but, as I mentioned before, the answers I seek are not in that thread :/
On a happy note, I did recognize two users in that thread whom I know from Avaricia *YaY!*

EDIT: Hi, Saiyouri! Can you direct me to a 30+ hangout- if one
exists?
Thanks in advance for any and all help ^_^
Last edited by Kiddiss; 02-18-2012 at 08:20 PM. Reason: no double posting
Old Posted 02-18-2012, 08:15 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!

☪ஐﻬ☽ You click on the treasures and rubies
and select if you want to open it with either
rations or waters which were obtainable before
this part of the event started. It gives you
either more waters or rations, depending on
what you use to open it with, that I noticed
so far. The bundles that are in the shop are
put as seprate items in your inventory when
you use the bundle. Each item is a seprate
one. Not like the monthlies, you need more
than one of those to use the other poses
in them. I hope I helped.

I don't know if anyone is trading the rubies
or treasures. I haven't really checked the
marketplace for that.

Old Posted 02-18-2012, 08:21 PM Reply With Quote  
One Fish
Default   #15  
Thank you for such a quick response to my questions <3
I am a little confused about which item (monthly versus even) one must have multiples to use more than one pose?
Also, I'm not sure what you mean by "what you use to open it with"? I click on the Rubies/etc. to open them, yes? I am not quite adventurous enough to start poking things without asking about them just yet >__> (Yes, kittehs can be very cautious people sometimes LOL)
Old Posted 02-18-2012, 08:41 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!

☪ஐﻬ☽ You're welcome.

We get 3 montly items every month. Two purchased
with the site special currency and one with our
version of gold which is aurum. You need more
than one of them to use the poses in it. So if
you want to use two poses from the item you need
two of that item to use it. Event bundles we just
need one bundle to use all the items from it.

When you click on the event winnings, treasure or
rubies it says to use a certain amount of ration
or waters to open it. Treasure is like 2 waters to
open but with rubies if I'm right it's 5 waters to
open up them.

Old Posted 02-18-2012, 08:45 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
furry, kiddiss, kitteh, kitten, newbie