Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Closed Thread

It's over 9000!
Default   #897  
I've never actually read/watched that series, no idea what its about. x'D And that's sad. =(

Old Posted 01-25-2016, 02:42 PM  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Editing because dk got confuzzled

Strawberry Panic is a Yuri manga/anime. I'd say the anime is better in this case due to the fact that it has an ENDING! xD Closure is needed <3

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Last edited by Demonskid; 01-25-2016 at 03:15 PM.
Old Posted 01-25-2016, 03:12 PM  
It's over 9000!
Default   #899  
Wait, maybe I have seen it before then? Is it about an all girls school and there are three houses or something, and the head girl is interested in the main character or something?

Old Posted 01-26-2016, 12:13 AM  
Pocket Demon Ninja
I remember it being a catholic like school.. and the new girl falls for the school idol o3o
Manga has 2 vols. Anime gave it an ending. I think... been a while since i saw it.

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 01-30-2016, 09:43 PM  
It's over 9000!
Default   #901  
Then yeah, I was watching the anime then, as far as I got is what I mentioned in the previous post. XD

Old Posted 01-30-2016, 09:55 PM  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Its been a while since i watched it and didn't remember the houses xD I just remember the 2 girls xD

so much to watch and i don't feel watch any of THEM! Dx

OMG! Outlaw Star got a BluRay update in japan! 8D I hope we get it in america!

http://imgur.com/a/2Jm50

top images are from the DVD Remastered Release, and Bottom ones are from Japan BluRay Disks! 8D I WANT THE BD!

Oh! o3o
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/the-...6-01-30/.84070

something fun to read

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Last edited by Demonskid; 01-31-2016 at 05:24 PM.
Old Posted 01-31-2016, 01:48 PM  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #903  
Anime Reviews! >.> been a while soo yeaaa gotta add stoofs to the front page, and go find someolder reviews that i was too lazy to add to the front page!

Tantei Team KZ Jiken Note - Mystery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchyroll
Simulcast on Wednesdays 7:00am EST

Tantei Team KZ Jiken Note centers on sixth grader Aya Tachibana who worries about friends, family, grades, and more. One day, she joins the Detective Team KZ with four very unique boys that she met in cram school: Kazuomi Wakatake, Takakazu Kuroki, Kazunori Uesagi, and Kazuhiko Kozuka.
Review by Demonskid:

Cute show of some Middle School Kids (they started off in Elementary School) who start a detective club and do their best to solve cases that happen around town. From Missing Bicycles to Ham being mixed up with Beef at a restaurant, these kids do their best to solve the case. Its a cute, short anime (10mintes per episode), worth the watch in between shows.

CR Link

The File of Young Kindaichi Returns - Murder Mystery

Quote:
Simulcast on Saturdays 7:00am EST

Based off of the original manga by Seimaru Amagi, and Fumiya Sato, The Files of Kindaichi Returns centers on the Hajime Kindaichi, grandson of the famous detective Kosuke Kindaichi. Though he usually appears to be a regular high school student, when a difficult case arises Hajime, along with his childhood friend Miyuki Nanase, police inspector Isamu Kenmochi, and rival Kengo Akechi, use their sharp deduction skills to solve each mystery.
Before there was Detective Conan, there was Kindaichi. Grandson of a Great (fictional) Detective, Hajime Kindaichi seems to always run into mysterious cases all the time, and in the name of his grandfather, he will solve those cases! Kindaichi Returns continues the original anime with new cases, and even some old cases from the manga that were never animated. If you've seen the original anime, you don't need to be reading this review. If you haven't seen it, well trust me, it's a pretty good show! You might even be able to figure out the criminal before Kindaichi does!

CR Link

Case Closed (Detective Conan) - Murder Mystery (Japanese with Subs)

Quote:
Simulcast on Saturdays 3:00pm EST

The son of a world famous mystery writer, Shinichi Kudo, has achieved his own notoriety by assisting the local police as a student detective. He has always been able to solve the most difficult of criminal cases using his wits and power of reason.
Aoyama the creator of Detective Conan, was requested to write the manga to compete with The Case Files of Young Kindaichi. What came out of the request was High School Detective shrunken down to an elementary student's form. He solves murders and tries to get to the truth behind the organization that caused his age regression, all of this while hiding his true identity from his childhood friend and crush Ran.

Crunchyroll starts at episode 754, so If you haven't seen the episodes up to that point, your best and ONLY bet will be fansubs, seeing as Funimation stopped subbing around season 4-5 and Crunchy started around season 22-23ish. I wish those who need to catch up, great luck.

Due to legal problems, crunchyroll couldn't use the title 'Detective Conan' so they used the American title 'Case Closed.' While they use this title, the show is in Japanese with really good English subtitles. Ran is still named Ran, Shinichi is still Shinichi, and Detective Takagi is still Takagi! No name changes.

CR Link

Haikyu!! - Volley Ball

Quote:
Based off of the original Weekly Shonen Jump manga series from Haruichi Furudate, Haikyu!! is a slice-of-life sports anime revolving around Shoyo Hinata’s love of volleyball. Inspired by a small-statured pro volleyball player, Hinata creates a volleyball team in his last year of middle school. Unfortunately the team is matched up against the "King of the Court" Tobio Kageyama’s team in their first tournament and inevitably lose. After the crushing defeat, Hinata vows to surpass Kageyama After entering high school, Hinata joins the volleyball team only to find that Tobio has also joined.
There are Sport anime, then there are sports anime where people seem to have 'special powers' that make it less fun to watch.

I dislike normal sports. Mainly because i get tired of watching the ball and the players doing the same thing over and over. If you want to know their drama go get a tabloid. Anime Sport shows, you get to focus on the main character, see how they start off in the sport, see them progress and even see how they fall in love with the club/sport manager.

Haikyu!! has your average person who loves volleyball. He becomes heated rivals with someone on the opposite team in middle school only to become teammates with him in High School. They become the best (shipping) pair in getting into trouble around the school. From hitting the principals toupee off his head, to puking on a senpai's lap.

With Season 2 soon to finish airing, I'm hoping for a Season 3. The anime stays very true to the manga and is a very good show to watch. How many times can Hinata get away with hitting the back of Kageyama’s head with the ball? Trust me, it's worth the watch. NO SUPER POWERS INVOLVED!

ML! How would you like if we did a Social Group where we post our reviews there so they won't get lost in the threads chatter? =) we talk a lot in here >.>

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 01-31-2016, 06:28 PM  
It's over 9000!
But we loose track of the social stuff, don't we? And most of those I'm already watching. XD Need to watch more though. ^^;

Old Posted 02-01-2016, 12:42 AM  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #905  
We don't lose track of it, we just never have reasons to go in there..

Reason 1: Don't earn Aurm
Reason 2: It's ugly and unfinished
Reason 3: it's just us.
Reason 4: we get bored of it >.>,

But to keep from Losing all the Reviews (I couldn't find the reviews we posted and I never added to the front) i figured it would be nice to make one and have it for Reviews and Only Reviews. O3o

Oh! another reason, Say an anime gets a second season! Make a new post in that review! OuO

So I'm watching: Yamishibai: Ghost Stories an interesting way of telling stories and urban legends.. there was this one about a coin locker. If you Go to the coinlockers under Shibuya Station or something like that, put in a photo of the person you like in the locker with a doll, your wish will come true. Well apparently the locker with the doll is to get rid of someone you hate.. >.>,

I CAN'T FIND ANY INFO ON THIS URBAN LEGEND! D:< It's interesting and yet all I get are Links about a movie based on the Legend =o= I WANT THE LEGEND NOT THE MOVIE -cries-

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 02-01-2016, 01:55 AM  
It's over 9000!
When I have time I can go back through the thread and look for them all and post them in there. Let me know if you make the group and send me an invite so I can add them later. :3

Old Posted 02-01-2016, 02:08 PM  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #907  
Since you made the recommendation for RH+ i'll let you repost it =)

I'll update and add more later.. gonna go watch Yamishibai =w=

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 02-01-2016, 03:03 PM  
It's over 9000!
lol, right, bit busy today, and don't know when I'll get to it. ^^;

Old Posted 02-01-2016, 03:47 PM  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #909  
ish cool, was just letting you know i was saving yours for you xD

japan has some creepy ghost stories and urban legends @-@

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 02-01-2016, 03:56 PM  
It's over 9000!
Yes they do, one of the reasons I don't do horror, though Ghost Hunt was good, too bad the series never finished. I think the manga might have ended, but from what I recall that wasn't really finished either.

Old Posted 02-01-2016, 10:18 PM  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #911  
I'm watching 'ghost story' on cr . Its funny

CR billed me again.. i canceled the reoccuring payments last month but it didnt stop ;_;

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 02-01-2016, 10:29 PM  
It's over 9000!
I'd send them a message complaining about that since you had already canceled it and tell them you want your money back.

Old Posted 02-01-2016, 10:46 PM  
Closed Thread