Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Charmed Forever
Default   #17  
@Echo: Haven't we had this discussion before? xD

Also, I'd watch it all over with you again, too, Taiki! All three of us can watch all the episodes! 8D
Old Posted 05-21-2011, 01:49 AM Reply With Quote  
light always wins
My favorite Sailor Moon character is Small Lady Serenity. I love the color pink and I always felt like I had a deep connection with her and she kinda represented m personality. I also think she is adorable and she had the same dream as me, to "become a lady." :3 Hmm, my favorite movie would have to be the first one that came out where Serenity had to save the world from the flower thingies lol and she turned all awesome on the comet and turned into the Moon princess to save everyone from a crash course into earth. I'm not sure who my favorite villain is hmmm...probably the last season's villain.
Old Posted 06-07-2011, 09:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Pretty Soldier
Default   #19  
Anyone else excited about the English re-release of the manga?!
I know I am!!
> u <

As you might have guessed, my favorite character is Sailor Moon herself.

Favorite villain I'd have to say is... Sailor Galaxia.
Old Posted 06-24-2011, 07:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Blue Fish
I love sailor venus the best strangely of the inner senshi, Uranus of the outers and Seiya Kou aka Sailor Star Fighter the best overall. I love sailor Stars the final season, and hate the english version but dont have the monies for the good jap version with eng subs.. T_T
Old Posted 07-14-2011, 03:18 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #21  
A decent quality version of the series is hard to find in any format now.
You have to pay a ton to get it...
It's really upsetting because I would love to own the series too.
Old Posted 07-14-2011, 03:29 AM Reply With Quote  
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
Of the inner Senshi I always liked Jupiter myself. I could relate to her fairly well. Of the Outers I liked most of them but my favorites were Uranus and Saturn. My favorite Starlight was definitely Fighter aka Seiya. I always though he and Serena made the best couple. As to villians, my favorite was always Prince Diamond.
Old Posted 07-15-2011, 10:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Morning Star
Default   #23  
I grew up watching Sailor Moon from when I was 4 or 6 and up, and at age 9 I had all 3 movies in VHS format, in the original Japanese language with subtitles.
Sailor Moon was actually what started me liking anime, overall.

Old Posted 07-17-2011, 02:51 AM Reply With Quote  
Devilish Stripper
man i havent watch this in forever,almost like 10 years ._.
Old Posted 07-20-2011, 01:13 AM Reply With Quote  
The Darkest Star
Default   #25  
<.<; I should make you watch it with me.

Or, we'll go grab Nanka, and have a marathon.

Batty's mule, yo.

Old Posted 07-20-2011, 01:15 AM Reply With Quote  
gnometastic
I've watched this series soooooooo many times. I do have to say I love it more in Japanese, mostly cause it's the only way I don't feel the need to smack Michiru around. I really, really hated her in English.

I have always loved Pluto(damn you scientific community for removing her planetary status!) out of all seasons and all scouts.

And batty, if you make him watch it, please be kind and make him watch the japanese. Unless he's angered you, then English is okay.
I've gone to look for myself, if I should return before I get back keep me here.

beautiful art by littl3chocobo
Old Posted 07-20-2011, 01:50 AM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Default   #27  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Zane View Post
man i havent watch this in forever,almost like 10 years ._.
me too

;) Come Befriend Me! ;)
Old Posted 09-12-2011, 08:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Hmm.. my favorite senshi has been Saturn since I laid eyes on her. She's got a lovely design and my favorite color. And I like that she had so much tragedy about her that the other senshi seemed to lack sometimes. But I also love Mars a ton cause she's so fiery. XD It's pretty close between those too. I really love all the senshi though. ;w;
Favorite season.. I think was the stars season. It might have been because I only saw it once.. or maybe because I'm not a huge fan of tuxedo mask and he wasn't in it. XD
I love the Sailor Moon Movie S.. cause I loved having a story for Luna. She was too cute in the whole thing.
My favorite villain was definitely Mistress 9. She was pretty... >_> But I also liked when ChibiUsa became Wicked Lady too..
And I liked Galaxia cause she had a nice story and I loved that she was saved in the end.
Old Posted 09-16-2011, 08:49 AM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Default   #29  
Sorry for bumping an old post but I really love BSSM. It was the first anime and manga I got into when I was 13.

My favourite senshi are Venus, we share the same sign, Jupiter, we look a like and are both tom boys, and Saturn, we're gothy and the like.

I also like Nehelenia and Galaxia. I think they're neat sympathetic villains. Well Galaxia moreso in the anime than manga.

I also really like PGSM and I wish there were more seasons. I would have loved to see the Outer Senshi in PGSM. =( But I really liked it because the way the henshins made sense (they had regular hair colours and then afterwards they had crazy hair colours), and I liked that their fukus were true to the manga in detail and colour scheme. It also made me have newfound respect for Tuxedo Mask hehe.

Freakin' magnets, how do they work?
Old Posted 09-27-2011, 01:06 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
sailor moon and tuxedo mask's past selves was a retelling of a greek myth >>; not sure chibi moon makes for a good narsisius though
Old Posted 09-27-2011, 01:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Default   #31  
My favorite has always been Sailor Jupiter. I was always the protector of my friends in High School and I was always taller than most of my friends. ^.^

My favorite villian would have to be Wicked Lady. A friend of mine in High School called her Nice Lady! It amused me greatly.

I love Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon. I am currently in a search for the series on dvd...if it exists in the US...
Old Posted 09-27-2011, 07:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Love Angel Legend
I like how you used the original title, most do not do that. I liked the manga, but the anime did not really interest me as much.
Old Posted 11-15-2011, 12:02 AM Reply With Quote