Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #17  
Power Rangers The Movie
Robin Hood (disneys animated fox version)
Lion King
Cinderella

OxO

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 04-30-2011, 02:05 AM Reply With Quote  
Wayward Victorian Doll
Like most kids, I loved pretty much every Disney movie. Also, I picked up the movie "Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland" a little while ago - man, I missed that movie! Haven't seen it since I was like 6!
Old Posted 04-30-2011, 03:13 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #19  
The Last Unicorn.

That would be the front runner for favourite childhood movie for sure. I remember this one video rental place (yup. Video. Betamax even!) that had it and I remember always looking for it, placed conveniently at four year old head height. I was extatic when I found it on DvD a few years back. I still love it.

Speaking of Disney, one of my favourite things when I was young was watching Wonderful World of Disney, something my mom used to watch too back when TV was mostly black and white and there was only one channel. I loved the mini cartoons like Chip & Dale and the Donald and Mickey shorts,. They also had little musical montages with video clips. I remember two in particular, Wierd Al's "Eat It" with a clip of goofy trying to eat a huge sandwhich and his jaw dropping all the way to accomodate the thing; and Kenny Roger's "Lady" which had all the heart breaking clips like when Lady slams Tramp out of her dogs house and when the caetoon heart shatters into little pieces when Daisy leaves Scrooge in the old Disney Christmas carol.
Last edited by Quiet Man Cometh; 05-06-2011 at 09:54 PM.
Old Posted 05-06-2011, 09:49 PM Reply With Quote  
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
The lion king had to be one of my top favorites.. Tarzan was a cute movie too felt sad for him, his parents..what happened to them was sad. wow makes me wanna watch a disney movie right now! sadly, i need to go to bed though ^^; I told my bf i was and now its about to be 1... soooo imma try to get off here then go maybe eat something and head to bed. :D <3 anyways, yeah.. lots of others i could think of. soooo many its so hard..

Art by panda..
Old Posted 05-18-2011, 01:58 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #21  
╔═════════════════════════════════╗

(。◕‿◕。) Alot of the disney movies and all the Rainbow
Brite and Care Bear movies too.

╚═════════════════════════════════╝
Old Posted 05-19-2011, 09:00 AM Reply With Quote  
Desolation Denizen
The Flight of Dragons which remains my favorite movie to this day.

I also had a strange obsession with the hilariously-awful Wizards of the Lost Kingdom 2, and just terrible fantasy films in general.
Cold silence has a tendency
to atrophy any sense of compassion
between supposed lovers.
Between supposed brothers.
Old Posted 05-19-2011, 11:09 AM Reply With Quote  
Resident ghost caracal
Default   #23  
Hmm, I recall I really loved Paulie as a child. xD
~ Hello, I am Sadrain, a ghost Caracal, but you can call me Rainy.
Nice to meet you. =^-^= ~
~Questing: Yearlies, RIGs, Lot of MIs, RUNES (always), Aurum
Shop: Selling MOST EIs | NOT updated buying thread ~

|~ Status:
Questing so much things I don't know where to start ~|

~Manning Crow's Nest on Haunted Galleon under Captain Lawtan's rule ~
Old Posted 05-19-2011, 04:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Best thing since cheese-in-a-can!
I loved the hell out of all Hayao Miyazaki's films, but my two favorites are still My Neighbor Totoro and Kiki's Delivery Service!

Emperor of Japan*Anonymous Fiend
Nikko, Kaguya, and Toki are my siblings

Reyo has an art thread!
Click the adorable tentacle creature!
Old Posted 05-19-2011, 07:50 PM Reply With Quote  
The ever amazing cap'n obvious
Default   #25  
I loved all the Disney musicals as a kid. but Hercules was one of my all-time-favorites ever.
my mom also tells me that when I was really little, I did a happy-dance every time she put in a Barney movie for me. XD

This signature intentionally left blank.

Old Posted 05-20-2011, 01:18 PM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
Lion King. It was the first one I saw in theaters. And I wore out the VHS...it's warped now and it sounds all funny. I found a copy at a tag sale last summer for a quarter and snatched it up. If I only had it on DVD I would be watching it ALL the time.

If you would like to see my awesome scroll: http://dragcave.net/user/Blakey914

I may also have a tumblr...
http://spunky710.tumblr.com
If you follow me, drop me a message in my ask! ^_^
Old Posted 05-20-2011, 02:10 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #27  
I watched Flight of Dragons a couple times but I was a teenager by then. I thought the science behind the ideas was kind of interesting. I noticed one of the younger art class students did a "make a species" project and essentially jacked the features from the movie for their dragon critter. My friend had it on the same tape as "Wizards" which was another oddball cartoon though not really for kids.

I usually like the Disney cartoons but Hercules just make me peeved because it mangled the Greek myths so much. Apparently Greece thought so too, as I heard Disney had to formally apologize to the nation for the movie.
Old Posted 05-21-2011, 12:23 AM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
SPACE JAM! Holy beans, that was one of mine too. xDD;

When I was a kid, I didn't watch too many movies.. and if I did, I don't remember. My Grandpa was an avid Disney collector, though. So I had watched/owned ALL of those movies during my growing up process. xD; I mostly just watched TV... Pokemon, Sailor Moon...
Mama bat to a beautiful baby bat <3
Old Posted 05-21-2011, 10:36 AM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Default   #29  
For me, forever winners would be:

Bicentennial Man
Hook
Twister
Pocahontas
Aristocats
Wyatt Earp
The Adventures of Baron Munchausen

Obviously most of those are pretty adult but we have laser disk and when I was very young I used to watch those non-cartoon ones all the time. Those started my love for film score, even though I never knew what it was called for many years.But I've always been able to recall the exact scenes that particular score pieces are played in. Heck, all that might even be the source of my music passion and playing.
Old Posted 05-26-2011, 05:07 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
I didn't bump into Myazaki until I was near 20, but I still love them though. I watched most of my childhood movies on betamax :p. I remember one of my favourites being "The Man from Button Willow" I think it was called, and I still remember portions of it. Sadly, it died with the beta as we never did find an upgraded copy.
Old Posted 05-26-2011, 11:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #31  
Childhood movies... Goodness. I used to watch Bambi every day as a child. My mom still complains about watching his mother die every day for three years. I love movies with songs I've heard before. Atlantis was fun, as was Prince of Egypt. Milo and Otis was another favorite. =) My best friend owns it now, so I'm happy.
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 06:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Two Fish
I grew up watching all the Disney movies. The old classic ones. ^^
I liked Snow White and Alice in Wonderland the most. Best movies ever. C: <3
Old Posted 06-23-2011, 03:45 AM Reply With Quote