Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Light Up The Night
Default   #17  
I usually pick female if the option is available. Sometimes I pick whichever one looks the more aesthetically pleasing.
But, if I'm the only one left standing,
I will not be afraid to fight.
I'm breaking out of here tonight.

IS A SILLY.
-Love,
DEFINITELY ULTIMA owo;
Old Posted 11-23-2017, 10:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Level 100
I am a female who plays females in video games if I can. However, if it is some classes that have a set character (Like Baulder's Gate 2), I will play the classes I like over the gender.
Old Posted 11-24-2017, 12:14 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #19  
Unless you're talking about NPCs, I'm not sure what you mean by set classes in BG2, though I admit I haven't played it much and not for a while. I played the first one for ages.
Old Posted 11-26-2017, 04:38 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
I'm currently messing around on BG (got it during the sale), and oh boy, the voice acting makes me want to stab things.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 11-26-2017, 04:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Two Fish
Default   #21  
I usually play males...
Depends on what kinda characters you can play though.
Old Posted 11-26-2017, 05:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Boy am I still peeved that healer-type classes in gender-locked games are usually female.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 11-26-2017, 06:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Magic
Default   #23  
i is female and always play as female,

so does my boyfriend usually lol.
Old Posted 11-26-2017, 06:50 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
I'm currently messing around on BG (got it during the sale), and oh boy, the voice acting makes me want to stab things.
Give it a break, it's old. ;)
But yes. And I've got an annoying amount of memorized.

Baldur's Gate has a mix of characters/races/etc, you just need to go find them. Some take a while to reach.

I'm often amused at the comments about guys apparently assuming that a female character is played by a female, even if they are playing as a female as well.
Old Posted 11-27-2017, 12:00 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #25  
I generally start out as male and then roll female on my second playthrough. If the classes are done by gender then I will usually go with whatever the rogue/thief style character is. It doesn't exactly matter to me too much though.
Answer my riddle to earn a prize!

You'll always feel it, but can never see it. It's strong but shatters easily. You can give it away but never hold it. What is it?

Pm me the answer, no cheating please!
Old Posted 11-27-2017, 12:11 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED

Depends on the game. When I played as a female in MMORPGs like Runescape and Maplestory, I got more free stuff than when I played as a guy, so I'm more inclined to play as female in MMOs heh. Ain't saying I'm a gold digger, but...
gamelifeiscertainlyeasierlmao

I tend to play as male and other species when they have really cool looking equips or attack moves.

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 11-27-2017, 12:35 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #27  
I'm all for the non-humans. I tend to look to that first, before thinking about gender.
Old Posted 11-27-2017, 12:48 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
I didn't even think about non-humans. I almost always play non-human if given the option. That was my favorite part of Dragon Age Inquisition was finally getting to play a Qunari.

You'll always feel it, but can never see it. It's strong but shatters easily. You can give it away but never hold it. What is it?

Old Posted 11-27-2017, 12:54 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #29  
FEMALE. ARGONIAN. BERSERKER. Argonians and Khajiit are kind of my thing. Or, any other beastfolk race that's done well. I cannot stand beastfolk races in which the male's an anthro and the female's a human with ears and a tail.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 11-27-2017, 12:56 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
I prefered to play a male Argonian, a thief/light weapons fighter in Oblivion but I much preferred being an archer in Skyrim. Made killing dragons a lot easier early on before you get the Dragonrend shout.

Old Posted 11-27-2017, 12:58 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #31  
I wasn't great with a bow in Skyrim (as opposed to Morrowind when it was pretty much all I used) so I would just kite around until the dragon landed and then run into it's face.

I was annoyed at not being able to give my Khajit enough fur in Skyrim so I started with a Nord, but I have one now. Both female. The elder scrolls games are one area where I am decidedly female leaning.
Old Posted 11-27-2017, 01:30 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
I play a male Argonian thief in ESO :P

I've run basically everything from a male Khajiit brawler, to a male Imperial archer who dotes on his two kids, to a male Breton conjurer, to a female Nord-with-a-bit-of-elven-blood valkyrie-esque warrior in Skyrim.

Oblivion, I've only got my one male Khajiit sneakthief so far, and I surprisingly didn't roll a Khajiit in Morrowind, opting instead for a male Bosmer I'm-hesitant-to-actually-put-him-in-a-class.

Also, Guild Wars 2 might be the only game so far in which I have more technically female characters than male.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 11-27-2017, 03:08 AM Reply With Quote