Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Developer
Default   #33  
Might be a good idea to set up our own fansite for it anyway, the existing Wikia seems... mediocre -- more focused on the anime than the game, really.
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 10-04-2015, 06:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
bleh... i wouldnt know where to starts xD

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 10-04-2015, 08:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #35  
I'd probably start with screenshots and translations of all of the major screens, so people who can't read Japanese can navigate the app. Next I'd start making pages for the various bands and bromides to document their abilities (again, so people who can't read the language can figure out what their stuff does).

Somewhere along the line I'd like to translate the episodes, because they're cute but really hard to follow if you don't have a good vocabulary or if you're not good at reading accents.

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 10-05-2015, 02:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
translate... -stares at all the kanji- o3o Kindle apps are going to be needed -goes to download-

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 10-06-2015, 07:39 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #37  
I'm surprised your bromides are such low level, DK. Have you not been running the daily events?

Old Posted 10-09-2015, 12:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
i just suck at this game xD i fail the events each time

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 10-09-2015, 12:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #39  
Even on the low level ones? :X Meep. Maybe you should play the free-play event to get more practice at the game without burning through your stamina. ^^()

Old Posted 10-09-2015, 12:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
its more of the fact that my phone lags and so like 5 bubbles pass me and even though i tapped at the right time, it doesn't register cause of the lag ;-;

I WAS SO CLOSE LAST NIGHT AT A PERFECT COMBO! -cries-

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 10-09-2015, 12:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #41  
Ew. Lag sucks. Make sure you've closed all of your other apps before you start the game up. Also make sure you've got the audio calibrated right. (Sometimes it helps to reboot the phone before playing. I've had it get a couple hundred ms out of sync before, and a reboot cleared it up. Let me tell you, playing with that much latency is REALLY hard.)

I'm 100% sure now that Show By Rock is more forgiving than Dance Dance Revolution -- I think that SB69's "perfect" window is as big as DDR's "perfect" and "great" windows put together, and SB69 will still combo through a "good" whereas DDR will break combo on it. I suspect that this is because the game designers wanted the game to be less punishing when there's a stamina limit.

Because of this large window, I've started hitting three-at-a-time by hitting left and center and quickly swiping my thumb to the right. I can usually catch the right note within the perfect window still, or at least the good window so I don't break combo.

Old Posted 10-09-2015, 12:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
-never played DDR- o3o I play patapon and the hatsune miku rhythm games...

Some of my apps refuse to close... they auto start up and i need to root my phone to close them ><

how do i calibrate the audio =o

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 10-09-2015, 12:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #43  
メニュー -> オプション -> タイミング____ (I don't know the two kanji). You can fiddle with the slider and use the CHECK button to see if it synchronizes better, or you can use the SET TIMING button to have it give you a really simple note pattern and it'll figure out the latency based on how you play it. I used SET TIMING to get close and then fine-tuned it by nudging the slider and testing it until it was comfortable. (I wish I could set it to 0.135, because 0.125 is a little too early and 0.15 is a little too late, but 0.125 is closer and the timing windows are large enough that it's not really a problem. I've got Deemo set to 0.16 but I assume it has a bit more latency in its own code.)

Old Posted 10-09-2015, 01:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
mine sets it as 0.075

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 10-09-2015, 01:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #45  
That's surprisingly low (not saying it's wrong, just that your phone is faster than I expected).

If you want to contact me (via Google Hangouts or something) I can see about helping you get your phone to be less overloaded with unremovable bloatware.

Old Posted 10-09-2015, 01:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
i think i disabled G-hangouts cause i don't know how to use it xD

ouo I beat one of the halloween event thingies!

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 10-09-2015, 01:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #47  
Something I learned that I wish I had learned MUCH earlier: If you put 50 melodician in the gacha all at once instead of doing one pull at a time, the SR/SSR rate goes WAY WAY UP. Like, I got three SSRs and four SRs out of 10 bromides.

Old Posted 10-12-2015, 12:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
I'm saving mine to do just that.. o3o but i bought box spaces so it's gonna take me a while xD

I played some this morning ouo unlocked level 3 of the halloween parade.

I wish I could tell which ones make good leaders and which ones are better subs XD

i think i'ma keep SB69 on my kindle. remembering the numbers i used for my ID is a pain.. o3o

where do i go to see how much soul i have? o3o

ugh Google Play Stop Working keeps popping up on the kindle now ><

i found an older one that is compatible with kindle ouo

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Last edited by Demonskid; 10-12-2015 at 07:16 PM.
Old Posted 10-12-2015, 03:58 PM Reply With Quote