Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Resident Weinertarian
Default Looking For 1x1 RPs   #1  
Hello, I am rather new to Trisphee, however I have been on the RP scene since around 2004! My style is semi-lit to literate. I can write anywhere from 1 to 5-6 Paragraphs, and will more than likely write to match my partner's preferences. Thanks to Role Playing on tumblr I do also sometimes use small reaction images, however I tend to keep formatting to a minimum. I don't mind prettying up a post a bit for aesthetics, but i tend to use normal to larger fonts rather than smaller ones doe to a visual disability.

So I am okay with doing completely original threads with strictly OCs, but I can also do Canon characters, and I'm okay with threading with OCs as canon characters.

when it comes to fandom, I will only rp ones I am familiar with, so ask, and if I know it I'll more than likely thread with you.

Here are some fandoms I know fur sure I can RP easily. This is just off of the top of my head and will be added to later.

Fandoms I am okay with RPing for sure are:
- Final Fantasy (VII-X, I have not played the MMOs yet sorry.)
- The Elder Scrolls (I have played Morrowind Oblivion, and Skyrim and I am lore savvy)
- Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit.
- Portal (I make a good Wheatley)
- Homestuck (Both Canon characters and fantrolls)
- Star wars (Both the Disney canon and Legends)
- Pokemon
- Undertale
- borderlands
- Red vs Blue
- Naruto
- Adventure Quest/Draonfable/Adventure Quest Worlds

For original threads, just post describing what you have in mind/are looking for, and we can discuss plot and OCs. I'll usually pick one I think will ift the setting, though i won't list OCs here because that'd take me all night.

I am also willing to discuss OCs in canon settings if anyone is looking for that.

I typically RP:
Crossovers
Romance
Fantasy
Sci-Fi
Coffee Shop AUs
High School/College aus
Drama
Horror
That sappy shit where losers meet over the internet/video games and then meet irl.

I will ship if we mutual agree to, and if the Chemistry is there. I'm okay with doing crossover shipping, OcxCanon, and CanonxCanon and will ship M/M, M/F and F/F.
Quest | RP Search
What do I even put here?
Old Posted 12-30-2017, 01:43 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
When you say you do LOTR/Hobbit do you mean movie or book versions?
Answer my riddle to earn a prize!

You'll always feel it, but can never see it. It's strong but shatters easily. You can give it away but never hold it. What is it?

Pm me the answer, no cheating please!
Old Posted 12-30-2017, 01:45 AM Reply With Quote  
Resident Weinertarian
Default   #3  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekatra View Post
When you say you do LOTR/Hobbit do you mean movie or book versions?
NGL Both. I have read the books and seen the movies and back when they were bog on tumblr i got into the habit of kind of mixing them when it made sense to.
Quest | RP Search
What do I even put here?
Old Posted 12-30-2017, 01:52 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Okay so next question, have you read any of Tolkien's other works? Specially have you read The Silmarillion?

I dunno why I'm asking, if I were to roleplay with you it would probably be FFVII or VIII. >.>

You'll always feel it, but can never see it. It's strong but shatters easily. You can give it away but never hold it. What is it?

Old Posted 12-30-2017, 01:53 AM Reply With Quote  
Resident Weinertarian
Default   #5  
Quote:
Okay so next question, have you read any of Tolkien's other works? Specially have you read The Silmarillion?

I dunno why I'm asking, if I were to roleplay with you it would probably be FFVII or VIII. >.>
I have not! I did try, ngl and I have thought of seeing if I can't find an audiobook because those are nice!

I'd be fine with either, though VIII i might have to look up a few tings since the last time I touched it was five years ago.
Quest | RP Search
What do I even put here?
Old Posted 12-30-2017, 01:55 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Silm isn't as easy a narrative to follow as LOTR. There a lot of names, especially when they start going on about the bloodline of men and other such nonsense, but seriously it's worth looking into just so you can get more of the in depth history of Arda... also Melkor is so much cooler than Sauron (sorry Mairon, love you bb) I play Diet Melkor Sauron in several roleplays (including on Tumblr at one point, but no more.)

If we did VII would you be playing Sephy? XD

Old Posted 12-30-2017, 01:58 AM Reply With Quote  
Resident Weinertarian
Default   #7  
Quote:
Silm isn't as easy a narrative to follow as LOTR. There a lot of names, especially when they start going on about the bloodline of men and other such nonsense, but seriously it's worth looking into just so you can get more of the in depth history of Arda... also Melkor is so much cooler than Sauron (sorry Mairon, love you bb) I play Diet Melkor Sauron in several roleplays (including on Tumblr at one point, but no more.)

If we did VII would you be playing Sephy? XD
I'm at least familliar with Melkor via reading wikis and stalking my old Rp partner's blog.

I can, I think Sephy's the one I'm most experienced playing, but I do a semi-decent Aerith/Aeris, and I have experience with a few of the minor characters though having to study them for narrative sake.
Quest | RP Search
What do I even put here?
Old Posted 12-30-2017, 02:01 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Basically everyone from Angband is my jam. I love them.

And Feanorians. Like all Noldor, but specifically Feanor and his sons. They make my heart hurt. I love them so much.

Also my angst over my favorite LOTR character getting cut from the movies in favor of giving Arwen more screen time. T_T

Hmm, well Reno is my usual from seven. Not gonna lie, that works better with the boyos from Advent Children than big scary himself, but I can pull off most of the mains from the game if needed. We could probably figure someting out when I'm not dozing off.

Old Posted 12-30-2017, 02:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Resident Weinertarian
Default   #9  
Quote:
Basically everyone from Angband is my jam. I love them.

And Feanorians. Like all Noldor, but specifically Feanor and his sons. They make my heart hurt. I love them so much.

Also my angst over my favorite LOTR character getting cut from the movies in favor of giving Arwen more screen time. T_T

Hmm, well Reno is my usual from seven. Not gonna lie, that works better with the boyos from Advent Children than big scary himself, but I can pull off most of the mains from the game if needed. We could probably figure someting out when I'm not dozing off.
I can play the Remnants no prob! I think i shoudl sleep too and we can talk more about it tomorrow! Gn!
Quest | RP Search
What do I even put here?
Old Posted 12-30-2017, 02:10 AM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
*skitters into thread, hoping to not intrude on the conversation* I like to rp oc's....I'd be down for one of those if you'll have me.

As if I needed more rps...Oh, who am I kidding, I'm always needing more... xD
Old Posted 12-30-2017, 03:05 AM Reply With Quote  
Resident Weinertarian
Default   #11  
Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvanSpider View Post
*skitters into thread, hoping to not intrude on the conversation* I like to rp oc's....I'd be down for one of those if you'll have me.

As if I needed more rps...Oh, who am I kidding, I'm always needing more... xD
You're not intruding at all! I'd definitely like to RP with you using OCs!
Quest | RP Search
What do I even put here?
Old Posted 12-30-2017, 10:47 AM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Awesome!! Are there any specific genres you want to play around with? I'm in rps right now ranging from sci-fi to Victorian era to high fantasy, so there's not really anything off the table. xD
Old Posted 12-30-2017, 03:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Resident Weinertarian
Default   #13  
Quote:
Awesome!! Are there any specific genres you want to play around with? I'm in rps right now ranging from sci-fi to Victorian era to high fantasy, so there's not really anything off the table. xD
I love Sci-Fi and Fantasy most but I also love mixing them!
Quest | RP Search
What do I even put here?
Old Posted 12-30-2017, 03:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Aaaaah those are my two favorites! Off to a wonderful start! Of the two, do you have a preference? Anything you're aching for? How would you recommend mixing them? I'd be down for a mix of the two.
Old Posted 12-30-2017, 04:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Resident Weinertarian
Default   #15  
Quote:
Aaaaah those are my two favorites! Off to a wonderful start! Of the two, do you have a preference? Anything you're aching for? How would you recommend mixing them? I'd be down for a mix of the two.
Modern fantasy with a sci fi/horror twist is a big fave of mine! I like traditionally fantasy creatures and people in modern settings, I also like modern person thrown into fantasy worlds as well!
Quest | RP Search
What do I even put here?
Old Posted 12-30-2017, 04:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Oh oh oh! Let's do the prior! Fantasy creatures in a modern setting! Should we make an OOC to discuss deets so we don't bog down your search thread?
Old Posted 12-30-2017, 04:11 PM Reply With Quote