Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Icy Footed
Default   #33  
Ooo, when will the winners be announced? :]

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 01-02-2019, 09:24 PM  
Writer
The event is still going on for at least one more day (or longer if you folks keep Pengore happy - chicken dance, anyone? *smirk*). Winners will be announced when it closes. Don't worry, the event shop is going to stay open for some more days after, so you can spend your icicles safely before they melt.

Meanwhile send me your votes if you haven't yet!
Old Posted 01-03-2019, 05:58 AM  
Truthwatcher
Default   #35  
There are too many good ones! Derpy, come help decide! XD
Old Posted 01-03-2019, 02:25 PM  
Icy Footed
I'd wear Den's design out in public. >w<

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 01-03-2019, 08:35 PM  
Truthwatcher
Default   #37  
I would if it didn't have the skull.
I'm just not big on skulls.
Old Posted 01-03-2019, 09:26 PM  
Icy Footed
Aww. :[ *blushes covering skully face with hair* .//-/.; That's too bad.

Old Posted 01-03-2019, 10:06 PM  
Truthwatcher
Default   #39  
Lol. I just mean fashion-wise. I don't care for clothing with skulls on it. For me.
Specifically human skulls. Because I do have some fabric with full animal skeletons on it that I love and will hopefully eventually make an apron with.
Old Posted 01-03-2019, 10:28 PM  
Icy Footed
:] Huh. Interesting. I guess there's a lot of clothing with human skulls on them that are associated with some bad groups and such. :/ Animal skulls just give me such a strong "magic" and "nature" sort of vibe. -w- <3 I guess human skulls either communicate intimidation, death and sadness more. :[ …*rolls eyeball in socket* But skulls are so badass anyway!~ <x]

Old Posted 01-04-2019, 04:14 AM  
Writer
Default   #41  
The people of Trisphee have spoken!

For the votes tally I chose to give 3 points to each first place nomination, 2 for a second place, and 1 for third place. Obviously no points if your name wasn't even mentioned in the top three, but since different people also have different tastes in sweaters, our midfield saw a strong competition.

The clear and undisputed first place however with 9 points goes to a sparkling festive sweater that certainly captures each and everyone's holiday mood. Congratulations, Merskelly Metalien!

Second place got 6 points and makes you both warm and dizzy. Congratulations, MissLlamaness! A fluffy bunny to the person who added an extra knit bow.

The bright rainbow unicorn design by mdom follows shortly after, only one point short of a tie. Congratulations!

Den and Witchchylde shared a spot with an equal number of points. Maybe sometimes it's hard to decide between super decorated and super goth.
Biomecha came in last. I think the smell kept people from closely observing this work of art.
Old Posted 01-06-2019, 06:20 AM  
Jellosexual
I'm shocked that people actually voted for a cute sweater to win xDDD where's y'alls taste

thanks everyone for the votes!!!
Old Posted 01-06-2019, 12:44 PM  
Icy Footed
Default   #43  
HA-RAY! <xD I won something!! YEs! I feel so honored. ;u; Thank you for your votes. I'm glad someones liked my stupid sweater design.

Old Posted 01-06-2019, 03:31 PM  
Rebooting....
I can almost hardly wait to see the Merry Nopemas sweater be wearable! It will be, I hope?
Old Posted 01-06-2019, 03:36 PM  
Icy Footed
Default   #45  
Oh, that's right! 0-0; I forgot about that condition. Thanks Witchy! <w< Um...if it's alright can I call you Witchy?
I'm kind of excited to be responsible for an item design. ;w; I've entered similar contests before for item/character/monster designs but I wasn't ever chosen..

Old Posted 01-06-2019, 03:44 PM  
Truthwatcher
Will it also be available in an inverted color option? My complexion isn't great for red.
XD
Old Posted 01-06-2019, 04:02 PM  
Icy Footed
Default   #47  
Yes! :D there should be multiple colors available! Like a reversed color and snowy wintery one?

Old Posted 01-06-2019, 04:05 PM  
Truthwatcher
Huzzah! I would wear it all the time!
Old Posted 01-06-2019, 04:07 PM