Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Angelic Enchantress
Default   #33  
pats may I know it makes your head hurt :( it makes mine hurt too <33 -sips more of her coco and eats another cookie-
Old Posted 04-09-2012, 06:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Ghost Writer
looks around confused before slamming the tribble against her head, "see Maychan its fuzzy, FUZZY!"

Formerly known as MandaChaos. I am back and so happy to be here.

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.” Mahatma Gandhi

Old Posted 04-09-2012, 06:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #35  
“Spot-on, then!” Scylla says, cheerfully, sipping at his tea. “I’m terribly interested in roleplay, I’d be glad to do so with anyone, or even to coach them in it. By the way, anything interesting lately? My friend just got his wisdom teeth out, that’s my fascinating story to contribute.”
bitches please
Old Posted 04-09-2012, 06:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Chocoholic Empress
"FUZZY!? WHERE!?" Quickly looks around and flips her cookie out of her hand, then realize what she has done. Slightly sobs over her cookies, then goes to pick up a new one and nibbles on it again. "Fuzzzzzyyy..."
Old Posted 04-09-2012, 06:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Chocoholic Empress
Default   #37  
"Is double posting bad on this website? Maybe I should legitly go read the rules for this forum..." May ponders on it then directs attention to Scylla. "Oh if we make a roleplay you are welcome to join! We just joined so we're still just wandering spirits." May flinches a little about the wisdom teeth pulling, "That sounds extremely painful, and I think I will die the day I have to get mine taken out T.T." She says pathetically.
Old Posted 04-09-2012, 06:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Ghost Writer
interesting...just finished tera beta o3o cant wait for the open beta -cries loudly- "hooooold me noooova!"

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.” Mahatma Gandhi

Old Posted 04-09-2012, 06:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Angelic Enchantress
Default   #39  
-holds manda tight- i know i need Tera! so i can make my new Castanic! eeeeeeee so exited! -feeds may a cookie eat up my wifey- :3
Old Posted 04-09-2012, 06:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Chocoholic Empress
"I still don't know if I want to be a Castanic or not...I mean they are good as berzerkers." May ponders as she eats up her cookies that Nova demanded her to eat up. "I'm definitely making an Elin for fun though."
Old Posted 04-09-2012, 06:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Ghost Writer
Default   #41  
tehehe "I have the presets I want for myself and Adam all layed out" Manda says happily rocking left and right on a sugar high

Old Posted 04-09-2012, 06:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
“I very much recommend reading the rules if you intend to succeed here.” Scylla nods before tossing back the rest of his tea. He stands briskly on his cloud and dusts his knees. “Well, you know how it is, mates – people to bother, places to grace – I’ve got to get going. I’ll see the rest of you later!” And Scylla jumps up once and falls through his cloud, after which the cloud disappears.
bitches please
Old Posted 04-09-2012, 06:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Angelic Enchantress
Default   #43  
hehe ill make an Elin too for fun :3 i went Castanic because they are like slimer than the fatty bum humans! xD and they get red hair!! EEEEEK
Old Posted 04-09-2012, 06:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Chocoholic Empress
"Bye Scylla! Hope to see you around ^^." May said her goodbyes cheerfully.
Old Posted 04-09-2012, 07:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Angelic Enchantress
Default   #45  
Noms down more yummy cookies and sets out a new batch hot from the oven :D
Old Posted 04-09-2012, 07:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Scylla pops back in briefly enough to grab some cookies. "I want some of those!" He disappears again. You don't know where he went though. You probably never will. He's veeeeeeeeeeery mysterious. But he really is gone this time, so bye everyone.
bitches please
Old Posted 04-09-2012, 07:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Ghost Writer
Default   #47  
-waves bye Scylla-

Old Posted 04-09-2012, 07:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Chocoholic Empress
May got slightly confuzzled of Scylla disappearance act. "He poofed..." May said.
Old Posted 04-09-2012, 07:22 PM Reply With Quote