Gifts- given and received ¤
Dark Wolfrins's avatar closet ¤
Alexander Linden's avatar closet ¤
Construction ¤
Construction ¤
Construction ¤
Construction ¤
Links out ¤

Last edited by Alexander Linden; 09-23-2010 at 11:02 PM.
Old Posted 07-28-2010, 03:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Master Wolf
!RULES!

-Follow the Trisphee world rules-
-Be nice and polite to all the guests-
-No gaiaonline chat will be accepted and any other avatar site in the meantime. I'll accept anything else.
-This is our "home" and all that will be inside will be copyright to us. (Art-related stuff-freebies...etc. Unless said otherwise.)
-Do not come to us or pm us about the "list". We make our own decisions regarding our people. If we choose you, we will come to you with all the questions and after both parties will be on the same agreements, we will add that person to the list in his/her appropriate place.
-The links post is of our own choices. Do not come asking us about it.
-We reserve the right to add rules if needed-

List of our people

We will have conversations with you in our Mansion and we will see what your destiny will be.

People-

ø Master Wolf's servant and lover ― Alexis Rider
ø Linden's lover ― Lucian
ø The mischievous guardian ghost ― Sadrain
ø Our butler, does all― Sei
ø Maid ―
ø Linden's werewolf servant ― NikkoGallarado
ø (title) ―
ø More will be add later.

Pets-
ø (animal race) ―
ø (animal race) ―
ø (animal race) ―

Shape shifters under Master Wolf's commands-
ø Any kind of animal
ø Any kind of animal

Ghouls/Fledgling Vampires under his Majesty's Commands-
ø
ø

Last edited by Alexander Linden; 09-24-2010 at 01:06 PM.
Old Posted 07-28-2010, 03:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Master Wolf
Default   #3  
About Dark Wolfrin
I am Dark Wolfrin, Master of all shapeshifters.
I am, loyal, thoughtful, protective, honorable, passionate, and trusting.
I was born in 1450 and yes dragons did exist.
I was turned around the age of 25 years old.

I was not a master that you wanted to serve at the beginning. I was a feared man by my people. I was brutal and to the extreme with my killing. I liked blood and people to served me. I was a human at that time (around the end of the 15th century beginning of the 16th), until I met this one woman. *thinks or her again* I had her under my command as my personal slave. She was so sweet and innocent that she was an angel in this world of chaos... but to make it short, she reached my heart. I became to question myself and soon I turned sweet and knew I loved her as she loved me. It went fine, but we did not get the time to be together forever, because a cursed wolf shifter went in town in his first moon.

The villagers tried to run after it to kill it and I, of course, went too... I got cursed from his venomous teeth. I reached my mansion, but got my first transformation on the way...
*silence*

I killed my future wife and got the villagers on my feet. I went trough the forest to run for my life... and that is when I saw my friend to-be. A really old vampire... most likely the Master of his race..
Constantine. (I do not own Constantine, but Alexis Rider, does. We are together and the story was created at the beginning of our relationship.)
In short, Constantine help me to go trough my dark past and that is when I became Master, after the war. I killed the old shapeshifter master and got the title.

You do not need to know more about me... Well maybe just random thing if you do wish for foolish answers.

My personality:
Dominant. I am cold for some people and likes to give physical pain to some, but very rarely -my past plays in my head from time to time-. I am calm and gives the feeling that I might know all about there is. I am a leader.
Calm, trustworthy, protective, knows how to keep my emotions out of sight (I only have started to smile around the same time as Nassan left the house, it was not because he disappeared trust me), I can be kind and loving since I lived around Alexis and the others. My... wife, got a lot of darkness out of me in the past.
I know magic: dark&light, book spell and cursed artifacts.
I tried to be a good Master to my race. I know when to punish and when to give roses.

Physical pain to tease, hot chocolate and chocolate, like to cook under Alexis's guidance (since I am not very good), to eat Alexis's food, love my two cats (one is black/grey/littlebistybrown mid-long fur = the other is orange/white short fur), to do pranks on Nassan since the little wolf ca not counterattack my movements, gardening-trees-landscaping, nature, serenity, to do everything by myself, spell books, books in general, peaceful moments, every moments of my life since I got 'reborn' with a new way of life, to think of my wife from time to time, likes Nassan like a brother even if I do not really show it, to see/taste blood (but I don't do it to kill anymore.. it is over and done), detailed, classical music, I do play violin-piano-flutes-electric guitar(likes to play classical music on that last instrument).

Dislike:
People who doesn't respect me or my family, people who annoys me (like Nassan, but he's the only one I will secretly care about), to fight/kill since I did to much of it in my past, disrespect of nature, being chased for who I am inside-a wolf, paperwork, being part of silly projects, being in a big group for to long, asking my help when you made yourself in big trouble(like stupid stuff people can do and are in trouble after because of what they did) you need a good reason if you are asking for my help.

Physical?:
I am a gentleman and liked the Victorian era. I always wear black gloves and black clothes. I sometimes have a cane with me.
-->http://i66.servimg.com/u/f66/14/96/16/87/dwdark10.jpg

Then out of character for the other two original characters I own.
Quote:
-Nassan Wolfrin-
Description/Small resume of his past:
Nassan got his name from his actual parents, but they are dead. Wolfrin was from Noah (you'll find his description after this one) since that was the only thing Nassan didn't want. He doesn't like to think of his past and think that it is unnecessary anyway. He his selfish when it comes to people he doesn't know nor care. He love to try pranks on Dark even if it doesn't work. (they are like brothers somehow... so you see the relation) Constantine is his master and he can't do anything about it, until Nassan mature more and get to be equal with Constantine, they will become friends. Noah was his savior when he began is wolf life. He is a pervert, likes girls and boys alike, but doesn't say out loud about his gay side.
He his the youngest of the 'crew'.

He left the 'crew' for 50 years when everything was settling in 1960 (around that time he was starting to wear glasses here and there). He got into the army and then got mature by himself. After he had passed 30 years alone with adventures, he then wanted to settle down with an other shapeshifter who will be a female wolf. Anyway, he doesn't have any other choice since he only have 500 years left as a human. His wolf spirit will then crushed him and he will become an intelligent wolf without the ability to transform back. Genetic problems again. (he was supposed to be a vampire because of his genes, but got mix up in a fight with a shifter)

Personality:
Before 1960:
He's a brat. His good sides are that he really care for his friends even if he doesn't show it. He can risk is life for the case of a loved one. He will try to help any child under 16 years old if it's needed. He was an orphan and he doesn't want any other one like him.
He is very selfish and likes to run after the girls. He doesn't want to settle and be with one love only. He was stubborn and self centered. Mischievous was his second name. He wanted Alexis for himself, but couldn't keep the idea of having only him. He was trustworthy, but always wanted to add his word.

When he got back in 2010:
He had mature. Knew that he needed to settle in before his human form dies. He was almost blind at that time. Needed to keep his glasses on. He could share more and was happy with what he had become. Wasn't shooting at everyone anymore and was even able to have better communications with Dark.
He was still stubborn, but was less active about sex. He knew where to be and when to stop joking. He was sweet, but still likes a good laugh. He doesn't care that he's small. He accepted it.

Music, plays any kind of guitar or drums, like dogs, likes kids to play with, likes to be silly, having fun, parties, dancing, woman and girly man, freedom, forest and deserts, sweet pastries (but don't give him a forêt noir cake or anything that have chocolate and cherry in it... it is a huge aphrodisiac for him... and he might jump you ¬¬), fast food, likes all races (except he didn't like vampires (around 1888) at all before he met Constantine), cars and moto.

Dislike:
To be ordered around, liars, people who wants to play smart ass with him, people that wants to dominate him because he is small, to be left alone in any situation unless he decides to be, the fact that he have vampire genes that made him who he is (a screwed up shifter).

Physical:
He usually doesn't have a shirt, but if he does, it will have a military look to it. You can put him a collar if you want since he have a master and that Constantine love to made him mad by wearing it or you can made him wearing glasses since when he mature his eyesight is getting worse, but he doesn't wear a collar anymore, since he will be friend with Constantine by that time.
He is 5'5 got genetic problems for his height, his wolf form his about the size of a pony and he's dark brown that goes to a lighter one, the end will be grey and he got copper colors here and there, it will be the color of his hair as well.):
-->http://i66.servimg.com/u/f66/14/96/16/87/dwnass10.jpg

Example of one of his outfit, but you don't need to keep to it, you can design something for him, just keep the plaid pattern of his pants:
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...mie/Nassan.jpg

Note: He's about the age of 20, but he was born in 1855.
-Noah Wolfrin-
Description:
He is the one whom the two others claim their last names.

Noah Wolfrin is a business type of man. He his romantic and submissive even if he is 6'2 tall. He does his own things under Constantine's (his Master) orders and he goes wherever his master goes. He loves to tease in a relationship... it is, to him, the way he can dominate someone. He bows towards any masters, but he's equal to any other like him. He can act as a dominant, but it is not his soul who speaks. He knows all there is to know about a city. He is sweet and doesn't go in a fight for no reason. He likes his equal Alexis Rider. They were lovers before he became one with his animal spirit. He has werewolf genes in him and have a strong love towards Constantine. Who knows what kind of love he shares.

Small resume of his past:
Noah was a normal kid who grew up in a nice family (they adopted him, but he never knew that), but they had financial problems even if they were in the aristocracy. They were often away to try there best so that Noah wouldn't have to live in the lower city. He was very intelligent for a boy of his age (10). A friend of the family knew Noah needed more then learning by himself. It was a waste that he wasn't going to school, but the parents weren't able to afford it. So he introduce them to Constantine (yeah he's everywhere). A well known in the aristocrat circle. Constantine tried to make space in his busy life for him since he had interested in this very curious boy. He had future plans for Noah as well. The child had passed a part of his life with him until his parents had no other choice, but to sell him to Constantine.

The Master was really happy to hear that, has it was his plan all along.
After that, Noah lived and learn about the world with his new Master. He was very curious by nature and learned very fast. He was the second mind for Constantine. He knew all there was to know.
Alexis (not my character but my fiancée's) arrived after that. They grew a strong love between them. (I'll skip this part since it's mostly about Alexis)
Until Constantine needed to be separated of his "family". As the Master of his own race, vampires, he didn't want them in the fight.
He knew that Noah had shapeshifter genes (well in the past they used an other word, but whatever) in him, so to make sure he was going to survive, he trow him in a wolf shifter cage without telling why. He told him he had no desire of him anymore.
The gene was activated during the fight. He escaped winner.

He knew he had no choice, but to start anew. Battles and stuff happens. He met a girl that helped him until she died and then he began his life as a Master himself.
He saved Nassan from his hole, find Alexis without any memory of him. He needed to help him by keeping the rank of Master.
Then after all that, Dark came along.

Today, Noah is back with Constantine since he finally was able to back up from his down times.
The rest is mostly still in shape so.

Personality:
He is frank, loyal, romantic, like to tease, like to serve others, detailed, works normally in the shadows to find his informations and can manipulated humans to achieve that, thoughtful, protective, honorable, passionate, and trusting.
He have hard time to stop working. He always needs to be doing something even if the others try to make him stay still, he his always doing silly stuff so his mind doesn't wander to much. He is a little clumsy sometimes even for a Wolf type like him.
He can be very scary when he is angry, but he his very patient. So to see him like that is rare.

Calm, books, exploration, archaeology, cats&dogs, to be useful, trying/learning new stuff, to help, fruits (fav:sugary fruits), to work, to teach subject he knows best, nice cuisine, wine, little old fashion houses, the piano/any kind of music.

Dislike:
Immaturity (all races alike), non respect, to stay dominant to long, to have people threatening his family, doing nothing, to be abandon (he can manage, but he will soon find someone to be with him), to show is angry side, to kill/fight (but he will if he needs to protect his family), carrots, fast food (even if he will be eating here and there with Nassan), castles (but he's okay with mansion).

Physical:
He wears the tattoo on his back. He is 6'2 tall.
-->http://i66.servimg.com/u/f66/14/96/16/87/dwnoah10.jpg
He wears a coat like this from time to time. http://i66.servimg.com/u/f66/14/96/16/87/noahco11.jpg

Note: He's about the age of 27, but he was born in 1773.
Quote:
Original character art receive or bought

Dark Wolfrin:
XOXO

Nassan Wolfrin:
XOXO

Noah Wolfrin:
XOXOXO
Last edited by Darberus; 11-26-2010 at 03:26 PM.
Old Posted 07-28-2010, 03:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Master Wolf
About Alexander Linden

I am Alexander Linden. A noble vampire born 978 years after the death of Christ in Rome. I was born as "Alexandros Regillus" but later took the name of Alexander Linden in order to blend in with the human world.

My personality:
I am often described as the 'strong, silent type", and often considered intimidating because of it. I prefer to sit and observe rather than to idly throw myself into something. I am a tactician. I like to think I have a good sense of humour, but no one ever really seems to understand it, except for a select few. I try my best to be straight forward with others, and through years of much blood shed and heartbreak, I have developed a sort of monotone way of speech. I try not to do that though.

I like the calm and quiet of a dark night. Discipline and the sound of the wind. A freshly printed book. But I have darker interests, being born into a world of war, blood and tears. Necromancy and ghost activity are my specialty. I enjoy communing with the spirits.

Dislike:
I dislike loud people. A hunter must be quick and silent in order to ensnare his prey, and rash, loud movements are terrible for a hunter. I generally do not like dogs, simply because they are loud, but a well trained dog can server purpose. Insects and those beneath me are not worth my time.

Physical?:
I dress in dark, aristocratic fashion, generally of Victorian style, and quite similar to my cousin's style most times. Though I prefer more frill and lace it seems.

Last edited by Alexander Linden; 09-24-2010 at 11:14 AM.
Old Posted 07-28-2010, 03:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Master Wolf
Default   #5  
Presents
We am very pleased to have presents from guests in our home as we do like to please with gifts.
Therefor, we will open this room dedicated to all presents we will receive and give.

Received

DarkWolfrin:
-None for the moment-

Alexander Linden:

-None for the moment-

Given

Alexander Linden:
-None for the moment-

DarkWolfrin:
Sadrain's:
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...ee/caracal.png
Zypher's:
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...risphee/Zy.png
Muff Muff's:
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...sphee/cat2.png

Last edited by DarkWolfrin; 09-23-2010 at 04:32 PM.
Old Posted 07-28-2010, 03:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Master Wolf
Dark Wolfrin's avatar Closet

If you want to draw an avatar then please choose in this list.
Trisphee's avatar:

Quote:

Not at the moment

Last edited by DarkWolfrin; 04-17-2011 at 12:21 PM.
Old Posted 07-28-2010, 04:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Master Wolf
Default   #7  
Alexander Linden's avatar Closet

Last edited by Alexander Linden; 09-23-2010 at 11:07 PM.
Old Posted 07-28-2010, 04:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Master Wolf
Construction

Construction
Last edited by DarkWolfrin; 09-23-2010 at 04:33 PM.
Old Posted 07-28-2010, 04:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Master Wolf
Default   #9  
Construction

Construction
Old Posted 07-28-2010, 04:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Master Wolf
Construction

Construction
Old Posted 07-28-2010, 04:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Master Wolf
Default   #11  
Construction

Construction
Old Posted 07-28-2010, 04:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Master Wolf
Links out

DarkWolfrin's gallery: http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=714
DarkWolfrin's art shop:

Last edited by DarkWolfrin; 11-14-2010 at 02:18 PM.
Old Posted 07-28-2010, 04:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Master Wolf
Default   #13  
*Doors are slowly opening*
.Welcome.
Old Posted 07-28-2010, 04:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Resident ghost caracal
Ah. -slowly floats in on her cloud, looking around curiously-
-then climbs off of her cloud which seems to dissipate in thin air, while able to reappear at any time- What a grand mansion you have, milord. Thank you for opening it for guests.
~ Hello, I am Sadrain, a ghost Caracal, but you can call me Rainy.
Nice to meet you. =^-^= ~
~Questing: Yearlies, RIGs, Lot of MIs, RUNES (always), Aurum
Shop: Selling MOST EIs | NOT updated buying thread ~

|~ Status:
Questing so much things I don't know where to start ~|

~Manning Crow's Nest on Haunted Galleon under Captain Lawtan's rule ~
Old Posted 07-29-2010, 05:43 AM Reply With Quote  
Master Wolf
Default   #15  
I am very pleased to do so. I really do hope you will feel comfortable in my humble home.
Old Posted 07-29-2010, 08:14 AM Reply With Quote  
Anu's knight
RolandStretched outside the gates of the castle. After a long journey he was a bit tired a nice sit down would be perfect. Streaking his hand through his blond hair. Roland never aging Gaze seemed to pierce the walls a small smile spread slowly across he liked this place already a nobleman at heart he couldn't wait to meet this crew. Tugging here and there on his suit he made sure it was taught.It had been a while since he had run into a shapshifter...how long..well it had to be over two-hundred years he knew this for a fact. Fixing his white gloves he pushed them into his pockets and lazily walked towards the castle. Taking in the sights at the very tidy kept castle he nodded to himself. Frowning when he got to the doors he didn't know if he should knock or just come right in. He made his decision pushing the doors open gently he walked to the middle of the floor and looked around.
"Hello?"
His voice was not loud nor was it a whisper but is rang politeness and that's how he liked it he believed himself quite proper for a stuck up immortal and he would have liked to keep it that way.

{{ yeah ill be checking in every day to see posts}}
Odin's closet (updated 08/11

name:Odin(Ben)
What am i?:I am the plague knight and Odin himself Norse god
sex:yes lots please(m)
loves:Alyssa
Last edited by Sir_Odin; 07-29-2010 at 08:55 AM. Reason: needed to put in pic
Old Posted 07-29-2010, 08:52 AM Reply With Quote