Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Jellosexual
Default   #33  
Straight ahead I go
Old Posted 10-29-2019, 06:02 PM  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Hmm....I hope I dont regret this later..
**Goes Right**

“The Dreamer awakes
The shadow goes by
The tale I have told you,
That tale is a lie.
But listen to me,
Bright maiden, proud youth
The tale is a lie;
What it tells is the truth.”

― Traditional folktale ending

Old Posted 10-29-2019, 06:33 PM  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
Default   #35  
I will go left, with my army of minions.
I use She/Her and They/Them pronouns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
i'm not being biased, den just speaks my language
Roll4It Dice RP Server | Buy me a Ko-Fi? | Make a Nerd's Christmas?
Old Posted 10-29-2019, 07:27 PM  
A*DIC*TED
I'll go left!

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 10-29-2019, 09:23 PM  
Icy Footed
Default   #37  
:] Right. *decides to go to the right, picking some stalk leaves along the way to fashion into a stupid cool headdress*

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 10-29-2019, 11:17 PM  
A*DIC*TED
>Go right

sdsds this plan isn't working as well as i'd thought. i post too slow OTL

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 10-30-2019, 12:22 AM  
One Fish
Default   #39  
I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED BY THE POWERS OF SPOOKY.

>enter the corn maze
HEEEEEEEEEE-MAAAAAAAN... SUCK MY BOOOOOOOOOONE!

THE PIZZA, HE-MAN! EAT IT!
Old Posted 10-30-2019, 04:12 AM  
Writer
@mdom
You decide to ignore the new path. No one got time for such distractions anyway. It's only maybe a meter after that you reach the end of yours. A dead end? Just as you familiarize yourself with the thought of going back, you realize you don't have to. There's another, smaller path opening up at your right. So you turn right and follow that one to its end as well. Another crossroads, another decision. From the left you faintly hear a hissing noise. Nothing can be heard from the right.

Go left, or go right?

@DreadedMartian
Two steps to the right, then you reach the corn wall. From here you turn left, and after several meters left again. This time it's a shorter walk before you need to take another turn to the left. To the right you go and brush off some cobwebs on the way. Another turn to the right, and then the path leads left again. Even more cob webs. And two more turns to the left. Then you run into a little girl dressed as Spiderman. "I'm lost", she claims. "Can you help me?"

Take Spidey-girl back to the entrance, or tell her she should just use her spider senses?
Old Posted 10-30-2019, 04:53 AM  
Writer
Default   #41  
@Den
You silently gestures to your minions, and they nod and squeal. As you move left, you suddenly get the vague feeling one of the candy corn minions is missing. But when you stop two steps later to count them, they're ten again. Probably one just fell behind for a moment. Nothing suspicious. You ignore the minion and think about where you want to walk now instead.

Continue straight ahead, or go right?

@KittyBeary
It's always nicer to have some company, and so you decide to follow Den. Maybe in times of danger that minion army will protect you both. Besides there's still the option to split up later. After two steps you reach the next junction, where you could go right. Or just continue on your straightforward path, if that looks more appealing to you.

Old Posted 10-30-2019, 05:11 AM  
Writer
@Merskelly
The direction in which DreadedMartian walked off seems promising, and so you go right. Then left, and left, and left again. Then right, and right, and left. You nod at your reflection in a puddle. That new headdress sure compliments your look. But you're not here for vanity, and so you take two more turns to the left. What is this - a child spawning point?! A little mermaid dressed in a makeshift cardboard costume tugs your sleeve and wants your help.

Take the merchild back to the entrance, or throw them into the puddle you just came across?

@bluebird
You hurry up to follow mdom, but soon lose sight of her. You can still hear her in the distance, so she's probably not that far away. Therefore you try your best to retrace her path by looking at footprints in the mud, but it's hard to tell them apart. After maybe two meters a new path appears on the right.

Old Posted 10-30-2019, 07:23 AM  
Writer
Default   #43  
@Major
The powers of spooky are nowhere stronger than inside the haunted corn maze. So that's where you decide to go. You find yourself completely alone at the entrance, nothing to see except for a half eaten candy corn lying on the ground. Which path shall it be - the one straight ahead, or the one to the left?

Go straight, or go left?
Old Posted 10-30-2019, 07:31 AM  
Jellosexual
Go left pls

uhh is Merskelly right after Dreaded Martian and found the mermaid where Martian found the spiderkid or did they keep walking straight before?
Old Posted 10-30-2019, 10:01 AM  
Writer
Default   #45  
Kid spawn point. Everyone gets their own child. Until we run out of children. Then we'll make do with dogs.
Old Posted 10-30-2019, 10:21 AM  
Jellosexual
Kids, dogs, what's really the difference when you're not the mom
Old Posted 10-30-2019, 10:26 AM  
Writer
Default   #47  
No difference. That's why we can switch them without anyone complaining.

Will update your location once I'm back at the computer where I have the map.
Old Posted 10-30-2019, 10:36 AM  
Icy Footed
:D *happily decides to help little mer-child
by helping them back to the puddle they belong in. What mer-child wants to get lost all the way at the start when there's a perfectly available puddle to lurk in?*

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 10-30-2019, 01:25 PM