Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

기다려
Default   #17  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
Huh. That... does sound less daunting.
i mean we can even do third-person omniscient all the time, if we find that easier. but i do know a lot of players aren't comfortable with that, just as a lot of players don't like first-person.

everything is up for discussion though.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 12-06-2019, 04:50 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
yeah, in my 1x1s espy, it's pretty typical for me to have about... 8 characters? 1 or 2 being mains, the rest being supporting, and going into their POV as needed. hell, for characters like Gabriel or Elizabeth that i have, i can fill in 6 with just their immediate family, they pretty standardly come in a matching set unless the setting calls for otherwise.

ALL of my characters pretty much have at least 2 add-on characters to draw easily into the story when needed, either family or friends that slot in alongside them in any given universe.

Old Posted 12-06-2019, 05:24 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Default   #19  
yeah, a lot of my RPs involve bringing in characters as and when needed. sometimes, whoever brings in the character continues controlling them, other times we both control them as needed. it's not something that necessarily needs to be planned out together, unless the player wants the other player to also control the character(s) or it really changes the plot to bring someone in.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 12-06-2019, 05:39 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Do... are there people who... don’t RP in third person?

Writing in first person has always been a little odd for me.

EDIT: Oh, I missed the omniscient part.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-06-2019, 05:48 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Default   #21  
yep, most RP is in third-person but not omniscient, i'm just open to other styles too

so i find i'm okay writing first person for my original fics but i like third person for RP and fanfiction

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:

Old Posted 12-06-2019, 07:01 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
bump~ anyone else bored enough to start RPing with me what with the lockdowns? o.o

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:

Old Posted 04-03-2020, 08:47 AM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Default   #23  
If you're still looking for a partner, I'll be up for an RP. I like fantasy stories, and I like the idea of revisiting Wonderland or Oz with any other character besides Dorothy/Alice.

I can also do slice of life. I have an interesting idea where two people chat in a chat room, or meet through a game ( like .//hack) and really get to like one another and find out they knew each other in real life like from school or something. Or they could of been friends that knew each other when they were younger but one moved away. There could be other ideas we can bat around if you're still looking.
"Smile, let the world wonder what you're up to."
Old Posted 05-14-2020, 07:32 PM Reply With Quote