Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Mahou Shoujo
Default Nikko - Aiko - Kuroshitsuji RP   #1  
A Kuroshitsuji RP between Nikko and I.
Don't like it? Don't look :O
Not rated yet, let's see how this turns out ^_^
More to be added, when thought of *nods*
Aiko wants MINDSLAVES, pm her to be one!
Mindslaves: 3
Old Posted 07-26-2011, 05:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
lolz your silly so would you like to start or me?

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 07-27-2011, 03:07 AM Reply With Quote  
Mahou Shoujo
Default   #3  
((Of course I am, that's a rather big part of my personality x'3
Um... I wouldn't mind if you started... if that's okay))
Old Posted 07-27-2011, 12:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
(Sure I can start it off Aiko)

Ciel sat with in his home like any other day looking over paperwork, the bright blue eye reading each thing before he moved his had over to sign down his name. Sebastian had pushed the cart into the room bowed before his young master. "Good afternoon, bocchan, this afternoon's tea is imported from Hong Kong on the be half of Lau." the red eyed demon said to the youth. He waved his hand telling the man to pour him a cup then looked over. "What of my afternoon snack?" he asked the demon. "Your snack my dearest, bocchan, is three times milk cake with fluffy icing." as he placed the cake before him then bowed.

Ciel blinked a bit at the new kind of cake then poked at some, then quickly took a bite. It tasted rather well he thought. "Thank you Sebastian this is good." The demon smiled at his young master bowed. "Thank you, bocchan."

Old Posted 07-27-2011, 01:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Mahou Shoujo
Default   #5  
Alois, rummaging around in the garden, finally caught a glimpse of what he had been looking for for a while now. He, surprisingly careful, picked up the injured bird. "This one won't be able to fly away from me" He smiled triumphant, and turned to his yellow eyed butler. "Get me a cage for it Claude, this one will surely live a lot longer than that butterfly" He said. "And food for it too" He added. He looked down at the bird again. "You're going to be my new pet" He whispered to it. "Should I call you Ciel.. or maybe Claude.... but if Claude was to discover that..."
Like a happy child, he ran back to the manor, and up to his room where a golden cage had already been prepared.
He then, just as careful as earlier, put in the little bird, and then a handful of birdseeds.
He then watched as the bird slowly starting eating the seeds. "Good" He smiled cheerfully. "Just like that little friend" He leaned closer. "And when you get better, you can sing for me" His voice turned into a whisper; "But if you don't I'll wring your little neck" A sadistic smile crept upon his face.

Then he turned to his butler again, who had been watching him the whole time. "Claude, is my afternoon snack ready yet?"
The butler nodded. "This way Your Highness!"
Old Posted 07-27-2011, 01:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
As Ciel was done looking through all of his paper work he saw a letter addressed him he raised an eye brow to it took the letter opening it up began to read it. Once he he gotten to the end he slammed the letter down make annoyed look across his face. The demon looked over to his young master in wonder then saw the letter his eyes narrowing a glare coming across the ruby red eyes.

"How dare he send me such a letter about anything of the sort!" he yelled then looked to Sebastian who looked back at him. "Bocchan?" he asked but knew of it already. "If he is going to invite me to such a thing I will say no." as the youth sat back in his chair his arms crossing across his chest he didn't want to deal with Alois of all days he didn't want to have to bother with that one for a long while but it seems he was invited to something a party it seems.

"Bocchan, as you know you are not say no since everyone will be there. . ." the tall man said to his master. Ciel sighed took a piece of paper began to write back that he will attend this "party" that Alois would be hosting.

Old Posted 07-27-2011, 02:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Mahou Shoujo
Default   #7  
"Do you think Ciel Phantomhive will come?" Alois looked up from the cake he was now in the middle of eating.
Claude smirked evilly. "Of course he will, there's no way he can say no"
"Also.." Alois added, with a disgusted face. "I don't like when you smile, so don't, it's disgusting... sends shivers down my spine!" He returned his eyes to the cake again.
"Yes, Your Highness" Came the reply, and Alois sighed. Why was that stupid Phantomhive the only one who could make his butler show any kind of emotion? But Alois was determined to makes sure that Claude were never to come close Phantomhive again, unless it was to kill him, like the original plan.

He then finished his cake. "I am bored now" He stated, standing up. "I am going to go play with my new pet, and no one is to disturb me unless I say so" He ordered, and went upstairs, seeing Claude smile like that, had made him in a very bad mood.
Old Posted 07-27-2011, 02:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
"Sebastian I want you get everything ready so we can go and see Alois. . ." he said to his butler who bowed walked out of the room to prepare everything that his young master wanted. Ciel sat in his studie still looking at the letter before him he needed to know what he was planing this time around. As he made a fist is anger boiling he wanted him out of his hair and life so be it if he needed to have Sebastian remove him he will.

Old Posted 07-27-2011, 02:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Mahou Shoujo
Default   #9  
Alois looked at the bird. "Which set of clothes do you think I should pick?" He asked, nodding towards the pile of clothes on his bed, that he had gotten Hannah to find for him. "Maybe red.. but that doesn't really suit me" He continued rambling. "And girl's clothes won't work a second time I am sure..." He sighed and sat down on the bed, throwing half of the clothes on the floor in the process. "There's nothing here I want wear!" He yelled, making the bird flutter nervously about in its cage.

Finally Alois decided on an outfit, it was somewhat close to his usual clothes, except the colors and fabrics were of better and more expensive quality, some of it silk. "This will do" He smirked, and turned around himself, trying to get a good look of it all in the mirror.

Finally he ran down the main hall, heading directly towards his butler, Claude. "Don't I look good?"
"Yes Your Highness"
"Will the guests be arriving soon?"
"Yes Your Highness"
Alois let out a sigh, if you didn't know better, you would think Claude couldn't say any more than those three words.
Old Posted 07-27-2011, 05:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Ciel sat in the carriage across from Sebastian his head resting on his hand as he looked out the window. The butler looked at him but remained silent. "So as we have discuss we will try to leave quickly as we can am I right?" he ask the demon. "Yes Bocchan, everything has been planed out I have made sure nothing will happen and we will get everything out of the way for you." bow some to the youth before him, The demon him self already was unhappy with Tancey House Hold for a few ideals but he would tented to that matter on his own when it came what he needed to do was make sure nothing was going to happen to his young master.

Old Posted 07-27-2011, 07:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Mahou Shoujo
Default   #11  
Alois had started to wander around nervously. "You said he would be here soon" He send a blaming glare towards Claude. "Why isn't he here yet?"
"I don't know Your Highness" Claude answered, but Alois ignored him.
His fit was more of a childish way to express that he was nervous about how everything would go when Phantomhive showed up, since he had a plan, and he wanted it to work. This time he would get Phantomhive for sure, and Claude would be all his again.
This he hadn't really shared with Claude though, which made him even more nervous about whether he would succeed or not.
Old Posted 07-28-2011, 02:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Ciel felt the carriage come to a stop as his butler got up up from his seat opened the door stood near by helping his young master out. The blue eyed boy looked at the mansion let out a "tch" sound then walked away from the carriage to the doors with Sebastian close by him. "I want you to make sure nothing will happen and nothing will part me from you do you understand?" The tall man bowed to one knee before Ciel, "Yes, My Lord. . ." then stood up and walked Ciel to the doors knocking on it.

Old Posted 07-28-2011, 05:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Mahou Shoujo
Default   #13  
Alois flew to the door, but managed to look more formal before opening it. Then he flashed a big smile. "Hello Ciel Phantomhive, welcome to my Estate again, please come inside" There was no mistake about the murderous intent in his eyes though, when he looked Ciel in the eyes, since he weren't able to hide it as much as usual.
He stepped to the side. "Claude, please show the guests inside"
"Yes Your Highness" Claude replied and walked over to show Phantomhive and his demon butler inside.
Old Posted 07-28-2011, 06:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Ciel looked about the area then to Sebastian, the demon looked about staying close to Ciel, walked along side him. "What is it that you want, what did you call me here for?" he asked looking at Alois his one viable eye looking at the blond hard. "I have thing's to do and have no time to dally with you."

Old Posted 07-30-2011, 01:26 AM Reply With Quote  
Mahou Shoujo
Default   #15  
Alois smirked a bit. "Oh I thought the letter stated that clearly" He said. "I am hosting a party Ciel Phantomhive, and I wanted you to participate" Like hell he was going to tell anything about his plans to the younger boy.
"Well please sit down, I can make Claude bring some tea, it must have been a long journey" Alois said, thinking to himself; I've started rambling, I really need to calm down my nerves...
He then turned his gaze towards Ciel again, with an innocent and asking expression on his face.
Old Posted 07-30-2011, 04:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
((Sorry I haven;t had time to sit at home and type something up my off this This Thursday so I should have something by then just been busy with work and no sleep))

Old Posted 08-01-2011, 01:36 PM Reply With Quote