Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Angelic Enchantress
Default   #17  
Nova pulls out the freshly made double chocolate chip cookies shes had cooking before the guests had arrived and plates them up and sets them on the table please help yourself as she snatches 3 cookies for herself :3
Old Posted 04-09-2012, 06:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Scylla remains bobbing contentedly on his cloud. Scylla isn't sure if contentedly is a real word, but since Autocorrect doesn't seem to have a problem with it, he isn't going to raise a fuss.

"Yes, the cloud is quite comfortable," he says in his Irish brogue, sipping his piping hot tea. It burns a little and he makes a contorted face as it goes down.
bitches please
Old Posted 04-09-2012, 06:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Chocoholic Empress
Default   #19  
May definitely snatched herself a cookie and nibbles on it gently, happily smiling and making nomnom sounds. "nomnom...I like chocolate a lot...nomnom..It..nom..makes me very...nomnom happy.." She is now tunnel visioning at Scylla's cloud. "Fluffy"
Old Posted 04-09-2012, 06:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Angelic Enchantress
hehe eat as many cookies as you please May there's plenty more cooking at this very moment, im very glad you are enjoying my cookies -cuddles- and Scylla careful tea is always piping hot :3
Old Posted 04-09-2012, 06:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Chocoholic Empress
Default   #21  
Warmly snuggles against Nova while she nibbles on her cookie and every now and then take a sip of her milk that she switched to from tea. "Nova I really think we should do a roleplay, I love roleplaying." She suggests. "Manda what do you think?"
Old Posted 04-09-2012, 06:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Ghost Writer
grabs a cookie and noms loudly on it before thanking nova <3

Formerly known as MandaChaos. I am back and so happy to be here.

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.” Mahatma Gandhi

Double Rainbow
Default   #23  
Scylla gives the cookies a sideways glance. He'd like one, but he's afraid of looking fat in front of all these pretty people. Maybe if he could just... casually scoot the cloud closer.....
bitches please
Ghost Writer
watches quitly as scylla scoots closer before shouting "WHATCHA DOOIN?" she then grabs 2 more cookies and scoots one towards Scylla.

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.” Mahatma Gandhi

Old Posted 04-09-2012, 06:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Angelic Enchantress
Default   #25  
hehe id like to roleplay but im not really that good at it hehe :3 she then grabs another 3 cookies and dips them in Mays milk :3
Old Posted 04-09-2012, 06:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Scylla eyes the cookie for a second, then snatches it up and places it neatly in his mouth. Simultaneously he tries to answer Manda but as a cookie is occupying space in his mouth he can only make an odd sort of "mmmrrffn uh mooky."

Well. That was embarrassing. Scylla swallows the cookie whole, and then says "Getting a cookie." He takes another dignified sip of tea, sitting primly and straight on his little cloud.
bitches please
Old Posted 04-09-2012, 06:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Chocoholic Empress
Default   #27  
"Well, Roleplaying just takes practice, I mean we don't have to be Gods and Goddesses at it. It's just for fun, nothing serious like Austin does with his roleplaying or Saphen. I just think roleplaying would be fun for us<3 Kind of like writing our own story." Dips her cookie into her milk and munches on them more.
Old Posted 04-09-2012, 06:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
"Not to break the fourth wall or anything - which I've been doing flagrantly, by the way, did you notice? - but aren't we doing a bit of light roleplaying at the moment?" Scylla asks, sipping his tea again. He hopes mentioning this won't cause his cloud to deflate - a glass shard from the fourth wall might pierce it.
bitches please
Old Posted 04-09-2012, 06:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Angelic Enchantress
Default   #29  
Yea I do like the idea of roleplaying giving this Char abit of a story :3 -as She sips her warm coco then nibbles abit of her cookie-
Old Posted 04-09-2012, 06:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Angelic Enchantress
And Scylla yea we are, its kinda just sitting about drinking tea and having alil chatter, nice way for us to make some coins for this Forum as we are all kinda new to this one
Old Posted 04-09-2012, 06:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Ghost Writer
Default   #31  
Manda looks around happily before sweetly saying to Nova "it just takes practice, after a day of it you'll be golden!" she then looks at May for a minute before nodding and saying "yup, you're not nakie anymore!"

Old Posted 04-09-2012, 06:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Chocoholic Empress
"Yes, we are roleplaying right now, but this is like our normal character. Our normal character will write another character in a roleplay to make a different kind of character. Something like inception or something..." May has sightly mindblown herself for a second. "Uhh..." Goes back to nibbling on her cookie.
Old Posted 04-09-2012, 06:39 PM Reply With Quote