Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

A*DIC*TED
Default   #2065  
Well, hoping I can gain my energy back next week.

The past month drained it. x(

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 01-02-2021, 04:49 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
8(
I have my semester starting at the end of the month on the 23rd.
8'c I'm not ready to submit to online classes again. I barely got through 3 of them with passing grades last time!
<X'( f**K!

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 01-04-2021, 09:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #2067  
My dad texted me yesterday...
he's got Covid for almost a week now...but just as he was getting better, and recovering, his lung developed an infection...
and he's back to square one...
I'm scared for him...
I'm so worried. I've barely slept...

/|||n||\;
I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. I'm sure he'll pull through and survive. He's so strong. He's got things he wants to do.
I cried, late at night, remembering him being there in my life as a small child. His baby...
I'm so scared to lose him. I can't lose him...he's my dad. He's a wizard. He's strong. He's so smart. I still have so much to learn from him. I still have so much to do together with him...
</3 He wants to go to Italy...he's learning Italian...he has to visit Italy...he has to...

He can't be sick. He has to beat this. He has to recover...because if he doesn't, I'm going to fall apart all over...and I'm not sure I'll be able to put myself back together again...

I'm worried. I'm so worried...
He'll be fine...things will get better...but what if they don't? I'm trying to forget my worry, but it's hard.

Please, please, please...get well Dad...you can defeat the virus. You can kill it. Please, don't give up, and don't stop until you're 100% again...I miss you.
I love you...so much...
<~>; <3

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 01-17-2021, 11:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
All the positive thoughts and wishes for you dad! I hope he pulls through just fine!
Old Posted 01-18-2021, 05:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Default   #2069  
Meeerrrr, hoping the worst of it is over and he will start doing better. Don't forget to take care of yourself, even though that's probably harder to do.
Old Posted 01-19-2021, 12:29 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
forgot if i mentioned this before, but i'm now unemployed again. i got a job, then proceeded to quit the job after getting sexually harassed by some guy that the dialler called up.

back to square one.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 01-19-2021, 02:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #2071  
Thanks Bio, Kad.

My dad text me this morning to tell us that our grandpa passed away this morning...
...still not really sure how to feel about it...I've been expecting it, and he likely had Covid too...
I'm glad though that he's finally at peace, without all his pain and confusion though. Last time I saw him was Christmas, and he didn't recognize either of us, my brother and I...
But still, I'm concerned for my dad, and ontop of his health, he now has to worry about burying his dad.

My grandpa on my mom's side died before I was born.
My grandpa on my dad's side is now passed today...
I think I'm really going to miss the way he smelled like car oil and dust all the time...and his love for his dogs and cats. I just hope my dad is taking it alright. He wasn't real close with him, but I think he's going to miss him too..

Old Posted 01-19-2021, 05:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
I'm so sorry for your loss, Mer. :(
I hope your father has a speedy recovery! COVID is serious, but many people have survived it and I believe your father will be okay too. <3 :)

Stay strong!
"My car it is my life... and like my life it carries me around."

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 01-21-2021, 12:41 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #2073  
I hate being clumsy. x( Keep running into things.

So sorry, Mer. ;-; It's been almost a year since my dad died, which is hard to believe, he died before Covid. While part of me misses him, part of me has felt freedom from his emotional abuse, so it's complicated.

Old Posted 01-21-2021, 03:04 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
I'm feeling more at ease hearing from my dad everyday. Thank you all.
He's doing a little better, slowly recovering. <:[ I hope he gets well soon and stays safe until he can receive the vaccine.

Although, in other news, my period is taking it's sweet time, and making me feel kinda miserable. B'{
Ontop of it, I gotta work, but luckily I'm not in pain. Just major discomfort and PMS/ PMDD. ;u; fun...

Old Posted 01-23-2021, 02:10 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #2075  
Mer, I can relate, it's the worst feeling, and my mood has been horrible all day. I just..... wish I wasn't so mentally down, but dumb hormones have to make everything difficult.

Why is it like this?? Why does it have to be this way?? :[ I want to lash out, cry, or hide in a corner all night, or just, stop existing for a while.

I don't know anymore..... could be that I'm sick of all of this lasting for almost a year now, and all hope of ever returning to normal is almost non-existent. I don't know. I feel awful. Ugh.

Last edited by KittyBeary; 01-25-2021 at 06:36 AM.
Old Posted 01-25-2021, 06:34 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
My grandfather is in the hospital being treated for congestive heart failure, and he's been dealing with progressively worsening dementia over the last few years.

I'm worried about him... He was born in 1939, so he's almost 82.
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 01-25-2021, 10:07 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #2077  
Dementia is a terrible thing. ;-; Sorry to hear that, Coda.

Old Posted 01-26-2021, 01:11 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
There's a very strong windstorm happening and it's been going on most of the day. It's quite frightening to hear..... ._.

Old Posted 01-27-2021, 03:24 AM Reply With Quote  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
Default   #2079  
I found out one of my offline friends passed away a few days ago due to covid-related complications.
I use She/Her and They/Them pronouns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
i'm not being biased, den just speaks my language
Roll4It Dice RP Server | Buy me a Ko-Fi? | Make a Nerd's Christmas?
Old Posted 02-03-2021, 01:04 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
I'm sorry for your loss, Den. That's terrible.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 02-03-2021, 06:59 AM Reply With Quote