Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Mother Ship
Default   #33  
I dislike it when a place like that goes out of business! But not all family members have a restaurant sort of mind. What can you do you know?! I hope you found another place that had tasty italian in the area! *yummy yummy* italian dishes! (my mom like the italian men there as well!) *HAHAHAAH!*
I've been in the hospital for a month!
Pneumonia. Complications and chest tubes.
Trading Hot Jackie

Old Posted 03-04-2012, 10:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Still haven't found a place as good -sigh- and I'm at college with some minimal selections for good food and a budget. There is a really good Lebanese place nearby though, and omg there hummus and kabbobs are soooooo good, I can't get enough.
Pandas=Awesomeness
Old Posted 03-04-2012, 11:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Default   #35  
I've never really had Lebanese! I can't wait to try it though!
Trading Hot Jackie

Old Posted 03-04-2012, 11:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
OMG!!!!! So good, kebab and hummus and tabouleh and shwarma and samosa and... too much to even describe. If you're a lover of food this stuff is wonderful, as long as you find a good place.
Pandas=Awesomeness
Old Posted 03-04-2012, 11:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Default   #37  
I'm going to have to check it out. There are a ton of great eateries here in the city, so I'm sure that won't be a problem to find a good one. I'l; ask around. I'm sure one of my my other pals about will have ideas as to where to go.
This morning we had almost nothing in the house for breakfast. I had a bowl of simple cereal. *ug* Oh well - We have completely run out of eggs. What kinda blarg?! I need to do groceries.
Trading Hot Jackie

Old Posted 03-05-2012, 12:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Woo, Graduated High School
I have no idea what to eat for breakfast. I think I'll heat up leftovers. Usually I'll make an egg sandwich and have a grapefruit. ^^" But, I'm in the mood for leftover meatloaf and mashed potatoes :)
Old Posted 03-05-2012, 12:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Default   #39  
I had a grilled cheese for lunch. And I'm so tired! *closes eyes* ug - maybe I need some superfood or something.
Trading Hot Jackie

Old Posted 03-05-2012, 03:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Grilled cheese sounds good. I had leftover meatloaf and mashed potatoes. I'm set on food. I just need to go do something to kill time. ^^"
Old Posted 03-05-2012, 03:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Default   #41  
I went to a sushi buffet today - they make everything fresh as you order... I'm so full I'm going to explode!
Trading Hot Jackie

Old Posted 03-07-2012, 12:38 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
....Does it make sense that I'm now hungry again even though I just had dinner?
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 03-07-2012, 12:57 AM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Default   #43  
If you've been reading this forum, then definitely. God, I can't wait to go home on Friday and get some real food. College caf definitely isn't cutting it.
Pandas=Awesomeness
Old Posted 03-07-2012, 09:51 AM Reply With Quote  
College food is something I do not miss :/ We had pretty decent food at my university, but after awhile of it being the only thing there, you get sick of it quickly. That and it's predictable. The menus for a few of the places are on a 2-3 week rotation. -.- And it's the same damn things.

I guess I'm glad I won't be needing to rely solely on the meal plan stuff at the school I'm going to in the Fall for my grad degree.
Old Posted 03-07-2012, 01:50 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
Default   #45  
When I went to college I basically lived off of cereal and Mac and cheese. It was miserable especially when I became malnourished and anemic

Since I have a stable job, I appreciate foods of different kinds since I can afford them, the fast food like.

The foods I love is homemade foods like homemade lasagna, a one pan dish called campfire potatoes which is almost like scalloped potatoes with a pound of bacon (not draining out the fat), black pepper, onions, thyme, mixed/fried together. Then another one is stewed string beans and rice which is a one pan dish with a pound of undrained bacon, rice, tomato juice, and fresh string beans all mixed together.

But when it comes to outside home cooking it's sushi. Sushi is amazing but expensive :(

OBBIE'S twin sister
My Baby:Link Super secret Mission:Link
Old Posted 03-07-2012, 02:33 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
Bad echo for double post, f you iPad 2 for being so slow

OBBIE'S twin sister
My Baby:Link Super secret Mission:Link
Old Posted 03-07-2012, 02:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #47  
I love sushi. ^^ My university would have sushi and Chinese food brought in by this company not far from it. And! I just read on the meal options at the school I'm going to in the Fall... The same company has a place on that campus!!! YAY! *does happy dance* So, I can use my meal or dining money for that on certain days that I would be in the mood for it.

That sucks you got sick :/ I guess I was lucky that the school we had had ok food, I didn't get sick like that.

I'm still job searching so I'm getting kind of upset that I don't have money to save up for food that I like. I'm hoping to get a job with this one fast food place that is opening up a store out in my town, and it's based in the city I'm going to school in the Fall, so I'll see about transfer. If not, then I'll keep looking till I find something till I go back to school and most likely have more luck getting a job there.
Old Posted 03-07-2012, 04:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Okay kiddies, so I just made some barbecue spare ribs and Asian style spare ribs - They are marinating in the fridge ready to be made into a tasty meal for tomorrow. BUT! That means I have no idea what to have for dinner tonight. Darn it all - my mom is coming home and I have no idea what to make?!
Trading Hot Jackie

Old Posted 03-07-2012, 05:59 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
fabulous, faux, favorite, food, fun