Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Fairy Queen
Default Hetalia, The Takeover [O//A]   #1  
The nations of the world have had one or two children, at first it caused some worry about how they would affects the nations, but as time when by and the children grew and became older; worry vanished since it seemed the kids were just human. But one day a nation vanished, no one knew where he was and he could not be found anywhere; it caused worry and slowly one by one nations vanished, leaving only their children behind. Suddenly the children found themselves changing as they started to feel the changes in their nation and the emotions of the people.
And where are their parents? Did they vanished like Rome and Germania? Or is it something else and maybe they are still alive? What will happen now that their children were the nations? Would the same old grudges still linger and separate one nation from the other? What love would grow from their young hearts? Well you tell me you the one with the keyboard.

Plot: You are a child of a nation and a nation too; you are now part of the world and all of its problems pains and anger. How will you handle your new responsibility? And what about love and grudges are they still there?
You can sort of call this a free roam/romance/slice of life RP.

all credit for the plot goes to Crying_Violet, and xXxTainted_x_AngelxXx on another website for the plot.
My....Family I guess
Stalkee/book worm: Lauv Kieko/Fashion consultant: Nightmare/Hetalia fan-friend: Yokuutsu/Rival and Partner in crime: Funkduder/TARDIS provider: Batty/Accepting other family members
the door is everything all that once was and all that will be the door controls time and space, love and death, the door can see into your mind the door can see into your soul
Last edited by Belle; 06-24-2011 at 03:42 PM.
Old Posted 06-24-2011, 03:25 PM Reply With Quote  
The Fairy Queen
Rules

-No power play, gm, mary/gary sues, ect.
-You should know the basic rules by now
-Nothing over pg-16
-Pm Me you profile titled Pick a color.
-BoyxBoy, GirlxGirl and GirlXBoy is allowed, wanted and encouraged.
-One character per person for now, I might let more than one later.
-Even if Ex: Russia has a kid with China. You can still have Russia as you father and someone else as your mother/daddy/papa. And you do not have to be the country your parents are.
-A perk of being a country is if you close your eyes and concentrate you can sense other nations on you countries but you cannot be doing it constantly.
-have fun if I need to add more rule they will be added started with a astrik (*)
My....Family I guess
Stalkee/book worm: Lauv Kieko/Fashion consultant: Nightmare/Hetalia fan-friend: Yokuutsu/Rival and Partner in crime: Funkduder/TARDIS provider: Batty/Accepting other family members
the door is everything all that once was and all that will be the door controls time and space, love and death, the door can see into your mind the door can see into your soul
Old Posted 06-24-2011, 03:29 PM Reply With Quote  
The Fairy Queen
Default   #3  
Profile Skeleton

Profiles

Name|
Age|
Gender|
Height|
Personality|{Please put something down for this.}
Nation|
Sexuality|
Appearance|{anime only}
Parents|
Crush|
Other|
My....Family I guess
Old Posted 06-24-2011, 03:38 PM Reply With Quote  
The Fairy Queen
Taken and Not Taken Nations.

~TAKEN~

*England
*France

~NON TAKEN~

Everyone else

Oc's are accepted.
My....Family I guess
Last edited by Belle; 06-30-2011 at 12:40 AM.
Old Posted 06-24-2011, 03:41 PM Reply With Quote  
The Fairy Queen
Default   #5  
Now Open
My....Family I guess
Last edited by Belle; 07-01-2011 at 08:28 PM.
Old Posted 06-24-2011, 03:42 PM Reply With Quote  
The Fairy Queen
Malia sighed as she sat down in the meeting room, sending out a text to all the nations, world meeting over here in England. Closing her phone she started to write on the chalkboard the agenda, 'What to do with the younger nations, How are we to deal with our laws.' Placing the chalk down she started to clean up the room, picking up rum bottles, burger wrappers, and dried up rose petals. "how messy can our parent's be?" she muttered.
My....Family I guess
Old Posted 07-01-2011, 08:37 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
anime, countries, country, hetalia, manga