Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #33  
Why are girls so difficult?? "I know how to leave but first we have to save this world. The worlds are connected and what happens here directly affects our world. I know a guy who can fill us in on what our destiny here is but most likely we have to find out on our own." He watched as his digimon was getting friendly with the girl and her digimon. Why couldn't he be like that.
He was focusing so much on them that he was startled when the girl approached him and held out her hand to shake.

"Oh..okay" he grabbed it and shook quickly before releasing. Wow how uncool of me. "so do I get to meet your lovely friend?"
Old Posted 10-05-2012, 02:46 AM Reply With Quote  
Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Kimiko slowly walks from the tree to behind Lily Grasping her shirt and standing as close as possible, for some reason she all of the sudden Trusted her, but she by no means trust this new guy. It was then DemiVeeMon moved closer To Kimmy and spoke.Kimmy, What's wrong did i do something to hurt you?" Kimmy shook her head to afraid to speak words as she stared down the boy in front of her.
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Old Posted 10-07-2012, 03:31 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #35  
"dont worry kimmy.. i wont let him hurt you." she whispered over to kimmy so the new guy couldnt hear her. She looked over to the guy once more. "Her name is Kimmy." she stated still not fully trusting him but didnt want to be too rude. "so, do you know what we should do next?" the main reason she wanted him around was because he seemed to know what to do, how to do it and where to go.
Lopmon moved over to kimmy and lily
"Lily.. I really think we should let him join us.. He seems strong"She seemed so certain and lily trusted her digimon. so she wanted to trust the new guy.

my closet
Dark is my puppyi luff hermes<3
Old Posted 10-09-2012, 08:57 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
digidestined, digimon, digital, monsters