Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Warrior Of Cosmos
Default   #17  
Leo wasted no time rushing through the balcony once more. Knowing the woman had a gun, Leo brought out his katana in anticipation if he had to deflect bullets. His speed caught the woman off guard and he was able to snag his crossblade. Making a escape would prove to be difficult, or.. he could talk his way out of his recklessness...
-Terror Of Death-
Old Posted 08-10-2012, 06:11 PM Reply With Quote  
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
She glanced over at him and shrugged before slidding a container of the food across the counter to him. "Jason you can't eat until you clean up this mess." Charlie said simply a she glanced over at the boy that had just changed back to human form. "And put some frickin pants on before I'm tempted to threaten you and if that other boy comes back he will be expected to help you if he wants free food." Mumbling as she set the weapon down on her counter and sighed.
When the weapon disappeared from in front of here she gave a moment to gasp before she had the only window shut and smiled. "Stay for dinner since you barged in twice."
Last edited by Ookami-onea-chan91; 08-10-2012 at 06:19 PM.
Old Posted 08-10-2012, 06:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Fresh meat :D
Default   #19  
“I heard the sound of, er, chaos,” Ellis says, appearing near the counter in a cloud of white, floral-smelling smoke. Surveying the mess that is the kitchen, she helps herself to a box of food and disposable chopsticks and sets about eating noodles. “The hell happened here? Looks like a bomb went off. Did a bomb go off?” You could never be too sure these days.

She's been a resident here for the past couple of weeks, long enough to be on friendly terms with Charlie and to be annoyed at the mess.

“And who the hell is this clown?” she asks through a mouthful of food, gesturing at Leo with her chopsticks.
Old Posted 08-10-2012, 06:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Warrior Of Cosmos
Leo, astonished at the womans kindess, silently thanked her and sheathed his katana. He helped Jason clean up the mess that marked their encouter. When he everything was cleaned up, he asked "Who are you people..?"

"Clown??" *Thinking* "Calm your Leo, stay calm.."
-Terror Of Death-
Last edited by Graceful Reaper; 08-10-2012 at 06:26 PM.
Old Posted 08-10-2012, 06:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #21  
(OOC: o.o Random person appeared. Hello Ann Droid.... Ummm would you pop by my other board and fill out a skeleton to be helpful so I can keep track of people?? Here the link.
http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8946 )
Old Posted 08-10-2012, 06:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Charlie allowed herself a small smile at this. "Hmmm.... Well you see... I guess
The only way to explain it is that this is a home for the rebels. I provide food and shelter. Oh and on the next floor up is a weapons shop run by one of my friends." Smirking as she tilted her head. "If you decide to stay here there are only a couple rules. One you wear clothes here at all times. Ask Jason, if you don't I'll probably put a silver bullet in your foot. Two you help out around here, three you don't enter the shop without me for fear that Ted will probably kill you for no reason. An finally if you want to have personal squabbles or fights, don't do it here or I'll cut off a limb without thinking twice." Smiling when she was done, Charlie offered the rest of them food.
Old Posted 08-10-2012, 06:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Default   #23  
Lance frowned hearing the chaos calm down "Well, That is no fun.." lsnvr began pulling a grenade from his waist he proceeded to pull the pin and tossing it through the window.. "This should make some chaos" The Chesire grin appearing on the mans face. Although he threw the grenade he stayed put, running from the scene would make him seem like the suspect.. No he would stay in place and act as if he saw someone else do it..
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Old Posted 08-10-2012, 06:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Charlie turned as she heard the sound. "What the..." Growling as she hurried over and attempted to toss it back out the window that it had come through. "Ugh! Why is today a day that all the trouble is attracted to my home!?!"
Old Posted 08-10-2012, 06:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Warrior Of Cosmos
Default   #25  
"Well than, looks like we can talk later.. huh?" Leo said jokingly. Seeing a nearby shadow in the direction where the grenade had come, he flung his crossblade at the mysteries foe and ran out the balcony in anticipation to catch him.
-Terror Of Death-
Old Posted 08-10-2012, 06:48 PM Reply With Quote  
One Fish
Puts down his bowl and hops out the other window and onto the rooftop to try to see where the foe was running off to, "well this is weird," he said as he saw that no one was fleeing from the scene.
Pheonix Lord of the Wind ~~Skrinix~~
Old Posted 08-10-2012, 07:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #27  
Lance saw the cross blade flying in his direction the chesire smile seemed to get larger on his face somehow. Quickly pulling out his katana he jumped into the air and slammed the blade through the whole in the cross blade and stopping it in mid throw. "Well, that's not very nice." He looked at the man that threw it "Don't you know how i am kid?"

""

Last edited by Natsunaine; 08-10-2012 at 07:51 PM.
Old Posted 08-10-2012, 07:47 PM Reply With Quote  
One Fish
The man watched as the guy caught leo's thrown blade, "well that was a nice catch," he said as he headed over to where the guy was and stood at the edge of the rooftop with his arms crossed. "so your the one that ruined the dinner party huh?" he asked with a laugh.
Old Posted 08-10-2012, 08:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Warrior Of Cosmos
Default   #29  
Leo ran atop rooftops until he has caught up with the mysteries man folding his arms. Leo unsheathed his katana. "Truthfully, I don't give a damn who you are, but what in the world you were trying to accomplish with your little stunt!?" Leo charged at the man, with his agility, he was prepared to dodge any retaliation.
-Terror Of Death-
Old Posted 08-10-2012, 08:10 PM Reply With Quote  
"Oi! Would you stupid boys cut it out already!" Charlie hissed as she came to the roof top and glared across the expanse at them. "If you keep this up you'll attract to much attention and then where will we be!" Grumbling as she set her glare on the new men. "I would rather not have the bad guys knocking on my door after all."
Old Posted 08-10-2012, 08:19 PM Reply With Quote  
One Fish
Default   #31  
the man looked at her, "i havent done anything to attract anyone," he laughed, "that be the little boy and the stranger over theres fault... i been just observing and hanging around if needed," he said as he sat down on the rooftop.
Old Posted 08-10-2012, 08:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Lance nodded his head in disappointment as he wrapped his tail around the mans leg pulling it out from under him. "I take it you both are new here to just approach me like this" he chuckled and shrugged his shoulders "As for this crime you are apparently pinning against me i have no idea what your talking about" He pointed at the roof top that couldn't be seen when the grenade was tossed

"I saw a man over there toss the grenade down into the window and run." the chesire smile was back on his face "I thought about running after him... But what would be the point of that?"

""

Old Posted 08-10-2012, 08:22 PM Reply With Quote