Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #33  

Thokin looked at her, "Metal ummm I'm not sure on that yet, I can do earth, like I said a little of this here and that there." as he ate his meal taking a small sample of hers. "Your meal is very nice, I should try and order it when I come by here again." as he continued to eat his meal. "I muust visit to see these Koi I would love to be able to ride them!" as he listened to her story.

"You wish you could be a bender don't you?" he asked as he continued to work on his mean, as he heard her ask the question of how they where going to get to the city. "Well if we couldn't get on the ship we could keep traveling by land or find another way around." as he scratched the back of his head laughed a little at the idea. "Wait what it's leaving soon?!" he panicked.

I am the manry-est of men!

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 06-16-2012, 03:27 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Senalda Soyala Okena

Senalda watched as the air bender came over to her to ask about her crab puffs. She didn't really know what to say. It was hard for her to communicate with others, that she wasn't training. Though he had good manners and was rather kind about asking, she just told him. "Over there." She pointed to the direction of the main city. She realized that wouldn't be much of a help.

Getting low on crab puffs though she decided to show him the way, so she could as well get more crab puffs. "Ok just follow me." She stood up and started to walk in the direction of the delicious puffs, popping the last one in her mouth.

It was a short, but quiet walk for her as she lead the young man to the vender of crab puffs. "I wish to have one more set of crab puffs." She got out her money from her water tribe coin purse and handed the vender man the money.
Old Posted 06-16-2012, 03:29 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #35  
Misu Moshe

Misu didn't quite understand the little bit of that and stuff, but she decided to let it slide for now, hoping to figure it out later at some point. She also thought on how he thought to ride the Koi since he said he was an air bender.

Misu laughed at the fact he really didn't think it through. "Ok i got this! let's go!" She set the money down on the counter and devised a plan to get Thokin on the ship. The hardest part was going to be Maru. Out side of the shop she stared at the ship, they were still reloading some items on the ship. "Perfect!" She made her way over to the ship's side and then whispered to Thokin; "Ok here is the plan: first we must get Maru into the cargo space. After that sneaking you into my room." She grew a devese smile on her face. "I just love action. Life gets so boring sometimes." She grabbed Maru's reins and started to pull, dragging the armadillo Lion around when none of the benders were looking. "Ok Thokin, knock over those creates with your bending." She poked to the last creates that they had to put into the ship. Once that was done it should be very simple for her to sneak Maru into the back of the cargo.

Once they had finished that it was time to board the ship for good. It would be challenging since her room was close to the back of the ship. But with her skills she should at least be able to get in with out a problem, Thokin was going to have the most issues. "Now you need to follow me exactly. Got it?" She stared straight into his eyes, making sure he understand how important this step was. She started out slow, making her way towards the doors. She waited for a bunch of people to go in all at once. "Stay by my right side, and kept with my feet." She went to the middle of the line, hoping for the other ships riders to give him the cover he needed. Once up to the ticket checker all she had to do was show him the ticket and as long as he followed he steps he should be good. Once in hopefully they would be able to make it to the back with out any one asking for a boat ticket.

((you can control my character to get to her room if you want! It should make things a bit easier for you to make a fuller post))
Old Posted 06-16-2012, 03:44 AM Reply With Quote  
Lynx Rufus
Ari watched as the people walk of before shaking her head and going further into the park to the Koi pond to practice her stances. She stood near the bushes making sure she was atleast slightly covered before releasing her inner fire. The deep red pulled with wisps of blue on the edges.
Proof that she was related to the crazed ex fire princess, people outside the royal family that could make blue fire were extremely rare, and contracted by the military for training and watching. After Azula going crazy they blamed it on the flame making sure that all benders that could produce even the lightest tinge of blue where under a constant guard watch for signs of insanity. Just another reason as to why she wasn't going to ever be ruler or High guard of the military. The highest postion she would ever get would be head of the blue guard, an elite force no doubt but assigned to some of the oddest tasks. Never near the royal family, never on it's own. She was glad for her power but cursed it all the same. She would never be on her own.
Ari let the fire dance in her palm moving the flames to where they moved in different ways seperating the heat between red and blue before consentrating even more and making a figure of just blue flame and another of red. The figures where vague, like a ghost but they bowed to each other before moving in closer and all but touching walked around each other in a circle. The Water Spirit and the Fire spirit.
Old Posted 06-16-2012, 10:03 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #37  

Thokin listened to her plan some then moved around to the side to make sure he was not seem or notice able for what ever he was doing he seemed to be like any normal person standing about watching the people work. With a quick kick, to the ground he used his bending to push up some rocks to knock over some of the cargo that was to be going on to the ship as he moved his foot back the piece he had moved up was gone. Looking over Misu, telling her to go on a head. The workers scrambled around trying to under stand what had just happened and why all of the cargo just toppbled over for no reason.

This was going to be the hard part for Thokin, he followed on to the ship while everyone was in wonder in what had happen but he was going to have follow Misu all the way back to her room which he didn't understand on what she had meant, but was going to try and follow all her movements as best as he could. Ducking and sneaking past so many people after they where able to get Maru safe away it was trying to get to her room. He looked about trying to figure out what she was doing as she snuck and ducked and rolled he followed as best as her could and that was not easy for someone like him who had no idea what was happening. But after running about almost getting caught they finally got to her cabin room Thokin fell to the floor.

"I have no idea what that was. . . .but it was really hard to do." as he laid on the floor trying to make sure he was all there.

Old Posted 06-16-2012, 02:43 PM Reply With Quote  
gnometastic
Tayu bounced after the woman and Taku...they were going to get...oh! She stopped and peered at the newest mechanized driving machine parked at the curb. Her male cousins had been talking about the White Lightening for days, and look here it was! Clasping her hands behind her back she peered from on her toes into the windows. Her hands behind her since she was often yelled at by others for getting 'your grimmy hands [on] my auto-driver!'

Circling the car she got vexed when she couldn't see in the back window and hopped up and down, small puffs of wind keeping her hovering, but rattling the carriage of the vehicle. "Ooooooooooooo, they're gonna be so jealous when I tell 'em I got to see one in person." she chortled to herself. Done with her perusal she looked up and squinted to see if she could spot where Taku had gone. Screwing up her mouth when she didn't immediately spot him she twiddled her thumbs behind her back. What had they been looking for again?
I've gone to look for myself, if I should return before I get back keep me here.

beautiful art by littl3chocobo
Old Posted 06-17-2012, 11:16 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #39  
Misu Moshe

Misu laughed. It happened almost everyday for her. She REALLY liked her egg custard tarts. "Oh when you are around me you will get use to get." She gave a huge smile as she lied down on her bed. "So, Why are you heading to the city for?" She turned to look down at Thokin on the floor. "Nice bending by the way." She enjoyed the fact that she was now going to have a roommate, a bending roommate. She felt like her life was about to change.

A knock on the door startled Misu. Did her parents know what room she was in? Misu pointed to under her and whispered;"Hide." She slowly answered the door, but kept the only enough for them to see her face, just in case Thokin needed a bit more time to get under the bed. It was her father. "Dinner is gonna be soon." She nodded to her father, but he didn't leave. "Yes, father?" He looked at her. He could see right through her. "What are you hiding?" She was speechless, how did he know? "uhhh...." Her father gave her 'the look'. It was all over now.
Old Posted 06-18-2012, 12:33 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!

"Why? Well I had a dream that I needed to head there for a reason of my own and the world in away." as he looked up at her, gave her a smile. "Earth is my main element after all so I would be rather well at it." he admitted to her. Hearing the knock Thokin looked around trying to find a place to hide as Misu started to point to the bed he tired to wiggle under it, he was able to but his long pony tail stuck out with out him knowing. All he could do was hold his breath some as he listened to the conversation that was happening.

Old Posted 06-18-2012, 02:03 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #41  
Misu Moshe

Misu's father pushed his way through the door and into the room. "You are hiding nothing?" He stared straight down at Thokin's pony tail. Misu slapped her face. "How can he be so stupid?" Her father turned to Misu; "HE?" Misu's eyes widened. She never really dated any one before, so she had no clue as to how he was going to react to a boy hiding under her bed. Misu only hoped that since she was 19 he didn't have much say in it.

Misu's father turned around and started to tug on Thokin's hair, forcing him to come out from the bed and face him. "What is your name, child?" Her father stared deep into Thokin's eyes waiting for an answer. "Dad, his name is Thokin. He needed a ride to the City, I am helping him that is all that is going on, ok?" Misu's explanation didn't help her father calm down, it just got him to not bully Thokin. "So you thought it would be a good idea, to take a stranger into your room, illegally board your ship, and you thought this would be okay?" She could see her father's point, but her decision stood the same and she was not going to let him win. "Dad you know how good I am. You know I can protect myself. You know I am better then mom, and she can kick some pretty serious ass when she needs to!" She looked away from her father. "I can't believe you think i am this stupid." Her voice got low and sadder sounding then before. She walked away form him and sat on the bed. "Misu, you know I don't think of you as stupid. I just want you to be safe." Her father turned and saw Thokin in the room, it only reminded him that Thokin was there. "But I guess I can't change your mind. Thokin, if you wish to stay here you are welcome to dinner." Her father turned and left the room, closing the door quietly as he left.

Misu lied down on the bed. "Phew! That was a close one! I don't trust him just yet, but at least he didn't kill you right?" She sat up and stared at Thokin. "What?"
Old Posted 06-19-2012, 12:29 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!

The youth was at a lost for words and well scared for his life, he knew that most parents where like this he would have not done this. But his eyes closing some as he was now on high guard with him being scared the water outside of the ship was tossing the ship around. "Ahhhh, I have no idea what happened but I saw my life flash before my eyes, I thought I was never going to get better at Air bending or even water! I was going to be only good at Earth and Fire what kind of avatar would I be?!" he said in panicked state as he slightly felt like he was about to pass out falling to floor.

Old Posted 06-19-2012, 12:53 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #43  
Misu Moshe

Misu's eyes widen and her jaw dropped. She stood up steeping on her Avatar book she was reading earlier. "Did you say avatar?" Her heart started to pound and all she wanted to do was kiss the man, but she knew better. She held in her squeal and gave him a hug. It was all she could with out being a prev. She felt like a little fan girl meeting her first big popstar crush. She held onto him tightly, squeezing his dear life out of him, trying to let the excitement release. "I can't believe it!!!" She screamed. Turning down her voice as she spoke next, knowing she shouldn't be to loud. There had to be a reason why he didn't speak up sooner. "Can you show me some fire bending?" She was so happy that this was happening she almost forgot what was going on. "This is the best day of my life. I can't believe I got to met the real avatar." She bowed out of respect. "I will do what ever is needed to keep you happy, and anything that will help you on your missions." She kept bowed until he spoke.
Old Posted 06-19-2012, 01:37 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!

Thokin placed his hand behind hid head bowed to her. "No, no its fine, I'm sorry I couldn't tell you before it's just I have to be careful about who I said it to, it's just your father scared me and well that what happen I at times fall into panic and say things, though I try to keep to my self like most cats would do in this kind." as he sweatdrop more. "You don't need to do that, I mean after all I am no one great just a person with ability to bend that's all. Fire? Well I can show you when we are not at sea?" he asked her then stood up him self seeing she was still bowing he quickly reached over to have her stand up right.

Thokin, couldn't really understand why she was so happy to meet him hew knew most people would be or most would hate it he just never knew which one would be the one he would meet first.

Old Posted 06-19-2012, 02:11 AM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
Default   #45  
"So Tayu..." Taku looked behind him to a space utterly devoid of the hyperactive girl. He sighed, "I should have figured he wasn't behind me when it suddenly got quieter."

He ordered the same as the woman who got him to the vendor and paid in turn. Looking around and wondering if he should bother to find that Tayu. It never occurred to him how he longed for the company of another airbender. "Thanks ma'am. Now if I could just find my friend." he added abscent-mindedly with a nervous chuckled scratching hishead.
Old Posted 06-19-2012, 02:35 PM Reply With Quote  
gnometastic
Chewing her lip Tayu debated calling up a wind-ball. They were fast, but made people nervous when she rode it around. She settled on a nice wind beneath her feet as she ran to look for Taku. Zipping around the streets she spotted him near a vendor and waved enthusiastically. "Takuuuuu..." she should have thought to try to stop sooner, she realized as she hit the brakes too fast and went skidding right past him. The air she'd called up to aid her in her run blew over him and the other woman, and most likely the vendor, and anyone else in the area.

Finally coming to a halt half a block away she turned around and skipped back to him. "So, I am now totally, completely, mostly, lost. But look! Food!" Sticking out her tongue she dug in her pockets and pulled out some change and went to the vendor to get her own helping. The man looked less than pleased after her gale force entrance, but she gave him the cow-deer eyes that always worked and he finally handed over a serving.
I've gone to look for myself, if I should return before I get back keep me here.

beautiful art by littl3chocobo
Old Posted 06-19-2012, 10:18 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #47  
Misu Moshe

Misu was a little sad that Thokin wouldn't show her his bending of fire. "If you don't show me then how do i know if you are the real avatar? You could just be using me." She pouted, she didn't want to make her father right. Ending up with a guy that claimed to be the avatar just to use her. She knew there was no end to what she would do for the Avatar, she was afraid of someone abusing that power over her. "How about you do something small. I can understand that you don't wish to do it here and know, but I have to know. Try lighting a candle." Misu turned and dug through her bag, trying to find her candle. It was a blue candle with waves on it. When lit she thought of both bending styles, water and fire. They matched very well in her mind. She didn't really have anything for earth and air, though one for earth and water and one for fire and air. She couldn't really find something to match fire and earth as well. She only took one at a time with her if she was traveling. And since the earth and water one, was hard to take places she took her water candle back to her home town, where most are of water tribe descent.

"So can you? Just before dinner. It will make me happy." She gave only a half smile not wanting to make herself look to happy. If he denied once more she would leave him alone for at least the ship ride. If he was the avatar, with out his training who knows how good he really is at bending other things then his main bending skill. "We should go eat before they think something is up, ok? Let's go." She turned towards the door and opened it. Once opened she turned to him "You know you are not a normal being. I am a normal human being. Bending is a wonderful skill you can have, and you were born with all of the greatness into one person." She smiled at him, and turned back to taking him to her parent's room.
Old Posted 06-20-2012, 01:31 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Senalda Soyala Okena

Senalda was almost knocked down by this other air bender. No respect! She twisted some water up from the puddles, so she didn't hit the ground. Though her crab puffs were ruined. "How dare you. Do you know who I am, young lady? You should respect council members much better then you are, now." She had half a mind to have the young lady arrested for assault. "Control your powers or don't use them! Fools." She stood there mad as every. "For your punishment you must give me your crab puffs. Since mine are ruined. You should twice before you bend your way into more trouble then you can handle." She grabbed the puffs out of Tayu's hands and started to eat them right in front of the young air bender. "This should teach you a lesson!" She continued to enjoy the air bender's food.
Old Posted 06-20-2012, 01:39 AM Reply With Quote