Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Sweetie Boop Pirate
Default   #17  
Roland sighed heavily and took his left hand out of his pocket again and scratched his head again. A disappointed look upon his face. "Hm... Well I am a cop yes... But I don't know anything about people disappearing." He lowered his hand from his head and pointed at Maki once again with a more pleasant look on his face. "Ah so you are Maki then mhmm." A smile appeared on his face as he placed his hand into his pocket again.
Join my Roleplay?
~> Espy Wants me for my Eye-patch <~
I am the Lascivious Knight
~Thank You Kaguya, Dawn, Nikko~

Old Posted 03-26-2012, 09:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Best thing since cheese-in-a-can!
"Yeah, I am. You wanna play, bandanna man?" she asked and began shifting her weight at a slightly quicker pace. The temperature around her rose slightly, giving the area a humid feel from the shallow puddles of muck around the slummed alley. "So, what does mister policeman have in his pocket? A radio? A taser? Perhaps a lighter for that death stick between your lips?" She began to focus her energy on some of the various things in the alley- the oil drum she'd kicked, some cans on the ground, bits of trash- in case she needed something to burn.

Emperor of Japan*Anonymous Fiend
Nikko, Kaguya, and Toki are my siblings

Reyo has an art thread!
Click the adorable tentacle creature!
Old Posted 03-26-2012, 10:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Sweetie Boop Pirate
Default   #19  
Roland pulled out his left hand again and in his hand was a small box of matches. "Its just some matches." The smile on his face was replaced by a frown. Maki was getting rather excited and Roland wasn't very interested in fighting her. "You should calm down... I have no intention of fighting someone so violent... I personally have no attraction to violent women. More so those that could kick my ass." He sighed and shook his head. "Why do you inexperienced youngsters always rush into fights?"
Join my Roleplay?

Old Posted 03-26-2012, 10:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Ashton sitting from where she was blinked watching everyone start to gather outside. This was rather odd and strange for her, it was really odd to see so many people out some of them being with the law and others from other gangs. In away she wanted to get closer to see who the people where some where from the other gangs, knew of who some where the one that she wasn't to sure about was the gentleman who was with the law.

"Oh I kinda wanna see what is happening. ." the though came into mind for a moment. Quickly standing then jumping down to the lower part of the street Ashton landed gracefully made her way over a smile across her face. Moving around ducking in and out of an old building to pop out at the near end of the ally way look around the corner to see what was happening.

---

Once out side, the sun hitting his face Zaki let out something like yawn. "Man oh man, I think I have been indoors way to long." was the though that came across his mind. Now was the time to find something to eat and see what news was going on. OUt of the corner of his eye he could see a all familiar figure and off colored hair. It was Ashton from the Candy Skulls, that was new she would be lurking around that part of the area but Zaki blew it off and went off to head to find something to eat heading into one of near by dinner taking his spot in his normal booth by the back.

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 03-26-2012, 10:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Best thing since cheese-in-a-can!
Default   #21  
She mulled that over for a moment and started to calm down, though still remained cautious. "Hmm, I suppose it's just my volatile temperament. I've always been rather violent. Well, maybe not always, but this place tends to do things to ya."

The temperature returned to normal and she regarded the man carefully. "So then, does that mean you're not here to try to take me down? Seems a bit out of character for a man of the law."

She reached into her own pocket and popped a breath mint into her mouth, chewing it up quickly and swallowing it. "Ya know, you never did give me your name, bandanna man. It seems kinda rude since you know mine," she said with a slight grin.

Emperor of Japan*Anonymous Fiend
Nikko, Kaguya, and Toki are my siblings

Reyo has an art thread!
Click the adorable tentacle creature!
Old Posted 03-26-2012, 10:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Sweetie Boop Pirate
Roland shook his head and sighed. "I'm not on duty so I'm not going to do anything. Though when I am I don't think I'll be able to just let you go. There is a capture kill order on all skull gang members now. The commander of the hunters and the police chief both signed off on the order a few days ago."

Roland pulled both of his hands out of his pockets and lit his cigarette with a single match and inhaled deeply then exhaled the cloud of smoke. "I my not want to do it but it is my job and the hunters have more pull then I care to admit." He reached up to his chest pocket and pulled out a business card and flicked it towards Maki before turning around to walk away. "I'll be off duty again after 10 o'clock if you wanna talk some more." And with a wave he started to walk away from the alley and towards the precinct.
Join my Roleplay?

Old Posted 03-26-2012, 10:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #23  
The two colored hair girl watched as the man walked away from Maki the smiled once he was close enough she pop out near by with her hand in the air. "Hello and good day to you!" Ashton said to him. For someone who was in gang she never looked it but only someone who doesn't know her would be a fool to think someone such as her was not a member of the skulls.

"It's a nice day, don't you think?" her hand coming down, going down behind her back, head tilting some as she looked at the older man that was before her.

Old Posted 03-26-2012, 11:17 PM Reply With Quote  
A Wandering Soul
Makoto closed her eyes and listened to the conversation between the "bandanna man" and the girl named Maki.

So...a police officer and a potential gang member. Wait.

Makoto saw a girl appear in front of the police officer. She blinked a few times, attempting to capture an image of the girl, along with the other people in the area.

"Capture-kill order? Hm...there's too many of them here. I should avoid fighting those people for now. I don't know who my enemies are, and I don't want to get caught off guard either. I'll follow the police officer for now.

Makoto lifted herself off the wall, and began to shadow the police officer.
Old Posted 03-26-2012, 11:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #25  
HAYATE

So...that is a policeman. Hayate watched as the man walked away. And that order...He'd better keep an eye open for police and hunters, now more than ever. But the regulations had never been so strict before...

This guy was pretty lenient, though. The nearby (when had she gotten so close?!) girl didn't seem to be, however. She was yet another person Hayate had never seem before. Was she another police, or...?
Old Posted 03-26-2012, 11:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
KYD

Annoying. This place was annoying, yet comforting at the same time. The trash, the trash-people. He kicked a broken bottle. It hit a nearby fence and made the goddamn loudest and most wonderful clattering ever. The abandoned construction site (abandoned construction site, abandoned buildings, abandoned theater...Why doesn't anyone want to live here?) drew the daredevil teens from the better parts of Tokyo.

Those fucking whiners. Kyd had even heard them complain about falling two or three stories. What do you expect, nano-nets and bungees in a place like this? Most you'd do falling from a fully-equipped-with-all-the-safety-precautions-their-lording-parents-could-think-of-hoverboard was break an arm.

Or two. And maybe whine a bit more. Gives me a decent excuse to walk over and bash their pathetic skulls in.

...Actually, their being on my fucking territory is excuse enough. What, don't they read in their textbooks and all, that this place is mine?

Kyd sauntered down the middle of the road. Hoverboards. Those would be nice little treasures for him to get his hands on.
Old Posted 03-26-2012, 11:54 PM Reply With Quote  
A Wandering Soul
Default   #27  
Makoto stopped following the officer. The officer was preoccupied with the cheerful girl. She also felt like she was being watched by another person.

Makoto slightly turned her head and looked at the rooftops on the other side of the street. That man on the roof seems to notice me. I wouldn't be surprised if the rest of them did too. Makoto played with the safety on her handgun, flicking the safety on and off. I could lead him away from the others and get some first-hand experience with a Skull, or I could get some answers from that officer.

Makoto sighed, and looked directly at the man hanging around the rooftops. She continued to walk forward, and turned into a nearby alley.
Old Posted 03-27-2012, 12:18 AM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
"Ah, so he IS a cop. Capture kill orders eh? Guess it's best to keep an eye on the cops and hunters now" Jubeii mumbled to herself. She was kind of sad that nothing really happened between Maki and the cop but at the same time was releaved; she did enjoy the fact that things had stayed relatively calm. She had sensed other skulls earlier and decided to ignore them. They were probably watching what was happening too.

Jubeii noticed another girl come up to the bandanad cop and heard her greet him. This one I have seen around a few times though I don't know whom she is. She was a Skull but that was all she knew about her. She would keep watch again and decided to tail the cop for the day.
Old Posted 03-27-2012, 04:42 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #29  
Zaki looked at the menu over looked up at the waitress. "I'll have pancakes with bacon and a side of eggs." he said to her, closing the menu watching the women take it walk away to place his order in. Moving his gaze up no one was around that morning well no one would be stupid enough to hang out in area with all these Skulls around. Putting his head phones on to hear the new of what would be happening that day. It seem the talk of the man who was talking to Miki has showed up in the new.

"Hmmm this should be interesting." he said to him as he took a sip of the orange juice that was on the table. The paper notebook next to him with scribbles and all sorts of writing of the items he was making or done making or just about to start work on. Black hair falling over his eyes as he listened to the reports of someone else that was near by some sort of female. "Another person? What is going on today?"

Old Posted 03-27-2012, 12:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
After a long while of being bored the crimson eyed boy became bored even more since everyone left "to go do something" that was just rather rude of them to leave and not be some kind of entertainment for him. As for his slithering friend he dropped Aya back in the tank then headed for the front of the old building to head out side and go find his little friend. "Jubeii I wonder where you are today." as grin crossed his face. In away she was the only one he could really bother, it also gave him a sense that his sister was still around.

Placing his hands into his pockets and started off on his search for the other to see what was happening it was far to much work to go outside so soon in the day.

Old Posted 03-27-2012, 12:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Sweetie Boop Pirate
Default   #31  
As Roland was walking towards the precinct a young girl came running up to him in a very cheerful manner. It was slightly annoying really. To think someone would be so cheerful and so willing to come up to a complete stranger. Though then again this girl was fooling no one. Roland knew she was a skull. Only way a girl her age would be still alive and cheerful in skull territory.

Roland inhaled and the exhaled smoke as he continued to walk. "Is my luck that bad today..?" He grumbled under his breath.

"So tell me something. Why would a young skull come up to a cop willingly?" Roland remarked as they walked together.
Join my Roleplay?

Old Posted 03-27-2012, 04:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
"Mou it's not like I am causing any trouble, besides everyone else is off doing something. I wanted someone to talk to that not out for blood." keeping her hands behind her back walking with Roland. "I have see you around Mr. man, are you going to be doing what police man does?" looking up at him gold eyes shining some.

"Oooo I know how about a soda my treat?" she asked. "I'm here on friendly terms so what do you say Mr. Man?"

Old Posted 03-27-2012, 05:07 PM Reply With Quote