Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Wanderer
Default   #17  
((Go ahead and join, I think. It's a free-for-all.))
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-18-2011, 04:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot
((it's a FFA. join as you feel like it EDIT: I think I just got swooped))
As the shield flew away from his opponent, he seemed to disappear, whether he ran or stood ground, he did not know, so he went up to get a better view.
He got about 7 feet up the wall before he had to stab the said wall with his sword. He looked up. The shield was flying down from the wall, and he watched it fall and hit a random fighter in the head. Wincing at the sight, he climbed to the top of his sword, and using it as a base, he was able to climb up to the top. Now that he only had a hammer, he grasped it with both hands, looking around for the man he was fighting.
Last edited by Funkduder; 12-18-2011 at 04:33 PM.
Old Posted 12-18-2011, 04:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #19  
((Uh....Funkie, where is your guy? Skoll's still on the ground, just looking at the walls and running.))
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-18-2011, 04:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
(Thank you for explaining. @Espy, I think he climbed a wall.)
Edmund had settled at the edge of the crowd and was watching the man on the wall with interest. He was eager for a fight but was aware that the man on the wall was fighting someone else already. He startled from his relaxed when he was rushed at only to glare when his would be opponent got crushed by a falling shield. Edmund was glad it was not him under the shield but he did want to fight someone. His eyes wandered back up to the man on the wall and wondered if he could scale the wall and engage in a fight with him without being shot down by someone with arrows.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
Broken Muse is my girlfriend
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:
That is the general nature of things! An equality, a mutal need!

What? To kill and be killed? To love and to feed? That is what you support! There is no equality between the pet and the master.
-Elizabeth & Jason (From The Thirteenth Season)
Old Posted 12-18-2011, 04:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #21  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
((Uh....Funkie, where is your guy? Skoll's still on the ground, just looking at the walls and running.))
((ooops I thought your guy went up the wall. I'll post that he went up to see better later.))
EDIT:
It took less than a minute to find who he was looking for, the double bladed warrior on the ground, but in a battle, it seemed like an hour or more. His instincts told him time and time again to look behind himself, and as he did each time, he saw another nameless warrior get killed. It didn't scare him, especially since he's seen plenty more while he was a mortal being, a soldier.
Jumping down from the wall, he landed back on to his sword, unfortunately, physics still applied in valhalla and it broke, sending him to the ground.
He quickly raised himself up, again and with hammer in hand, he rushed towards the shield, ready to attack anyone who got in his way.

EDIT EDIT: ((sorry, that was terrible RPing on my part. I edited my last post so that it all made sense.)
Last edited by Funkduder; 12-18-2011 at 04:34 PM.
Old Posted 12-18-2011, 04:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Skoll doubled back, glad that he hadn't broken his trend of wearing monotonous colors. The ghastly creping fog probably hid him well. Somewhere to the right of him, the warrior's shield clattered; some coward had been trying to join the fray.

He found himself wishing there were more fighters -- battling one-on-one in a flat open space was not his strong suit.

Skoll glared at the first warrior. If he wanted to stay up there, he might as well have just signed his death contract, Skoll thought as he skirted around the edges of the arena, not wanting to be visible.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-18-2011, 04:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Default   #23  
When the man on the wall jumped down and ran towards his original opponent Edmund grinned. On the wall it would have been harder but here on the land joining in would be much easier. He raced towards the hammer wielding warrior, who in turn appeared to be running towards the shield that had killed his would be opponent.

Edmund used his sword as both weapon and shield, carelessly tearing through the unnamed who got in the way of him and the one he wanted to fight. Edmund had long lost sight of the dual wielding warrior that had first fought the man with the mace, but assumed he would reappear eventually.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

What? To kill and be killed? To love and to feed? That is what you support! There is no equality between the pet and the master.
Old Posted 12-18-2011, 04:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot
Night grabbed his shield and went into a roll. To his left, he saw what seemed to be a hurricane of blood. If any warrior was worthier it would have been this one, who made the hurricane. He charged towards the crowd of men standing in his way and bashed through.
Old Posted 12-18-2011, 04:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #25  
Perfect. Much too perfect. This general chaos was the best environment for a rogue.

Skoll crept closer, hugging the shadows of the walls, then ran to the shielded warrior and tried to kick his legs out from under him. Seemingly honorable people, these two were. They had probably never met an underhanded fighter before.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-18-2011, 04:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot
Night was about to smash another head in, when he slipped, hitting his knee instead, as he fell to the dirt, turning back, he saw the double-blade man above him, and he glared as he rose up, shield in hand, and attempted to backhand him with a solid shield bash.
Old Posted 12-18-2011, 04:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Default   #27  
Edmund was grinning, this was how he liked it. The general choas and disorder made it difficult for most and he would admit it made it harder for himself, but it was not a fight unless he pushed his limits. Edmund became aware of the man in black only after the blow to the hammer wielding warriors legs. He knew that kind of fighter, and was all to aware of how dangerous they were. Worthy opponents, the both of them were, finally a real fight. Edmund quickly broke through the wall that had divided him from the other two to see the shielded man fall. Edmund was quick to attack the man in black with a simply thrust, trusting him to parry it.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Old Posted 12-18-2011, 04:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Smirking, Skoll ducked backwards. There was no parrying a direct thrust when one was only armed with two blades. If he couldn't beat the weapons and brute strength, he would have to aim for weaknesses. Still on his feet, the mercenary launched himself into a mid-air barrage of kicks.

((Short post is short. Also...are your characters wearing what your avi's are?))
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-18-2011, 04:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Default   #29  
(Shorten my cape to almost non-existant then you'll have what my character is wearing)

Edmund cursed as he stepped backwards. His blade was too bulky to properly defend himself from the kicks and his smaller blade was unusable because of how his sword had been hit by the shield. If he kept making beginner mistakes like this he would surely end up dead. He placed his sword as best he could in front of him to give him slight protection from the kicks.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Last edited by DarkForbidden-Love; 12-18-2011 at 05:11 PM.
Old Posted 12-18-2011, 05:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot
The Shield missed the man in black, hit a sword that thrusted towards the man instead as he saw him duck down. He was about to follow up with his hammer when a swift kick knocked him back. A man with a blade as tall as his body stood next to him as he recovered. The blade, he noticed, was the one he accidental batted away and it was drenched in blood. He hopped back, putting his shield in front of him again, cautious of him.

(same here, except the cape is only a foot shorter, than the one on my avi)
Last edited by Funkduder; 12-18-2011 at 05:11 PM.
Old Posted 12-18-2011, 05:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #31  
Skoll launched himself off the cloaked man's large hammer, somersaulting through the air before bringing both blades down at the warriors head. The newcomer would have to wait for later.

((Short post again. Skoll pretty much looks like my avi.))
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-18-2011, 06:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot
Being on guard, Night was ready as the man in black slashed downward. He swung right, moving his shield so that it redirected the blow to the side. He spun, giving him strong momentum as he brought the hammer back around to slam the ground that he thought the man in black would stand on.

(my posts feel short, but that's alright in an rp thread like this)
Old Posted 12-18-2011, 06:28 PM Reply With Quote