Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Dazed
Default   #17  
Tikno nodded to the advice.

"Thanks, I've been here a few months, but I'm from another part of the world. Since I've been here the only things I've come across are rubble and savage animals until now." He had spent all this time getting his house cleaned out. He liked this part of town better, he didnt want to risk going into the more civilized parts of town yet.

Also full, Tikno glanced back up. He had been watching the inside of the inn for some time now, and had caught the few flickers in the shadows. There was something else inside there, but Tikno was merely curious as to when they would show themself.

"Anything else I should know about this part of town?"
Old Posted 10-26-2010, 03:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Peace <3
Anurah lit a cig she leaning against a clad wall the ground had seem to be barren and the skies dark. She licked over her bottom lip tasting the nicotine she pushed herself up off the wall and put out her cig on her belt throwing it down and looking over her environment her eyes calculating the distances and near by towns, She began to walk pulling up her hood to conceal herself and inwardly appearing awkward to fit the ways of society and blend in. The sound of humans made her annoyance strong she growled at the emotions rising up in her, She was made for killing yet here she was walking around amongst those she hated more so then anything.
Old Posted 10-26-2010, 03:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Anu's knight
Default   #19  
His mind had shifted into the past his eyes seeing it more then what was actually in front of him.

"Oh there is much to be said but you look as one that learn's quickly."

Rail stood in his mind a female had entered the room and as courtesy had stood out of respect. Nodding slightly he sat back down his mind racing back to the presence. If he could blush he would.

"My apologies it seems something had triggered my mind into the past."

IT still was only him Tikno and the stranger inside who had yet seemed to want to show himself.
Odin's closet (updated 08/11

name:Odin(Ben)
What am i?:I am the plague knight and Odin himself Norse god
sex:yes lots please(m)
loves:Alyssa
Old Posted 10-26-2010, 04:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Peace <3
As Anurah was walking a small ball had hit her foot she backed up one step glancing up. A small child ran up to it grabbing it and looking up at her he said thank you then his eyes grew "w-why are your eyes like that?" he asked. Anurah flinched and back up as a human had heard the boys question and quickly a crowd had formed around her she glared at the ground "of course.." she growled under her breath she shot up pulling two glock's from her jacket and her hood went back glancing around the people seemed terrified the kid stood there eyes wide she looked at him a softness tented her eyes then suddenly a pain was felt as a bullet hit her side she glared "GO ON!" she barked at the child before turning and crouching for a clear shot damn humans always making it hard to pass by
Old Posted 10-26-2010, 04:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
Default   #21  
Tikno raised an eyebrow, but other than that showed no outward sign towards Rail's strange behavior.

"No worries. I would like to hear as much as you'd care to tell. One can never be to prepared after all."

Suddenly, his sharp hearing heard the rapport of a gun being fired. He stood quickly, looking towards the direction of the sound, but no bullet came whizzing past. No smoke drifted on the wind to betray the shooter. Puzzled, Tikno looked over at Rail.

"Did you hear that?"
Old Posted 10-26-2010, 04:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Anu's knight
Rail nodded.It had not been a shot that he had come across it had been the scent. Female yet with a metal tinge it had been what had triggered his thoughts into the past.

"Sit."

It had been stern he didn't like antsy people. His gun already out and set on his sitting place his movements had caused him to do so.

"About a town away there is no need for such rash movements."

Old Posted 10-26-2010, 04:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Peace <3
Default   #23  
Quickly Anurah Jumped up as her human nerves reacted to the pain another gun was shot towards her she glared landing on top a nearby table her guns out she glared calculating to where the man was locked on she had her target she pointed her gun to him and suddenly the boy was right in front of him shielding him she growled wondering what to do when another gun show had went towards her missing her by a hair she leaped down rolling forward to avoid the crown and kicking down a door she entered a room with two men breathing hard holding her arm she raised her gun to them her eyes serious and intense.
Old Posted 10-26-2010, 04:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
Tikno sat back down and nodded.

"My apologies. I guess I'm a little more on edge than I thought. Anyway, what else can you tell me about this town?"

Tikno was interested in what Rail knew of the town, since any knowledge might give him a fighting chance for survival.
Old Posted 10-26-2010, 04:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Anu's knight
Default   #25  
Rail's brow raised as blood filled his nostrills. He licked his lips and slowly stood his movements mesmerizing. He had holstered his gun in les the s split second and had done more then just that.

"I think I shall go investigate."

He smiled.
"You can join me."

Old Posted 10-26-2010, 04:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
Tikno stood as well and nodded. He figured he should go with Rail, and this would answer his curiosity about the gun shots. He slowly reached back, making sure his blade was secure in its holster, then nodded again.

"Im ready whenever you are."
Old Posted 10-26-2010, 04:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Peace <3
Default   #27  
Anurah shot the two man down but soon was followed by three men all aiming guns at her she backed up calculating her way out she glanced around the room breathing hard now she growled and jumped up raising her glock and shooting one man in the leg "leave now.." she said in a dark voice her android was taking over
Old Posted 10-26-2010, 04:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Anu's knight
"Excuse me."
He was talking to his new friend as the world around them seem to swirl. The appeared in the middle of the field his gloves of and his arms crossed.
He had scaples along each knuckles as he threw them to the side men fell to their knees, along with their guns.

"take care if the rest."

He walked straight to the building swinging open the door the two men on either side turned their guns on him. His arms were lightning quick as he lightly touched each of their ribs. their faces contorted as the held their sides.
Raising their guns again, Rail gave a growel that was not human as he threw his arms behind him the two men flew through the walls and landed outside.

"Beasts."

He bowed at the lady as he turned on his heels.

"You may stay in darkness if you like but I am no enemy of yours.You may have any you like but these two men are mine."

He walked outside as the men started to get up.he grabbed each by the collar and lifted them with ease. One man managed to gain control as he whipped his right hand across Rail's cheek leaving a deep cut. Rail's eyes glared at him each holding a deep red tinge.

"Now how foolish."

His voice calm but to the man it echoed it his ear as a demons. His body contorted and seemed to bend at places it should as as the life in the mans eyes faded.Rail turned his head to the other.

"What path shall you choose sir?"

Old Posted 10-27-2010, 12:56 AM Reply With Quote  
Peace <3
Default   #29  
Anurah's human mind was not listening nor her human heart. instead her eyes where glowing a transparent blue she leaped out jumping towards the crowd her guns crossed over and a dark grin on her face her killer mode was activated and what she was made for had been turned on.

Time had seemed to stand still as she she wen't to shoot a man then the child once more was in the way her finger on the trigger arm shaking she bit her lip so hard blood trickled down from it A human voice cried out move from the crowd and the boy did so. as soon as the boy was removed the trigger was pulled and the man lay dead. Anurah turned her head to see Rail and turned her head back to see the mob of angry people.

She jumped back at a high level and landed on top the building her chest moving up and down as she was breathing heavy holding her heart and cringing the pain of the transitioning had her human and electronic vision blurring and short circuiting, Finally things where set and she was again mostly human she looked down at her wound blue shocks and blood coming out of her side she quickly covered it growling low. "I could of done this on my own..." She said lowly and stood straight up.
Old Posted 10-27-2010, 01:03 AM Reply With Quote  
Anu's knight
{wait for Eshandist}

Old Posted 10-27-2010, 01:12 AM Reply With Quote  
Peace <3
Default   #31  
(^-^ Alright, I'm going to go lay down anyways)
Old Posted 10-27-2010, 01:14 AM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
Tikno looked around at all the men, who were converging on them with whatever weapons they had, pitchforks, shovels, anything they could lay their hands on. Tikno sighed and shook his head. Sometimes he wondered why he protected these ignorant peasants.

As the crowd converged, Tikno moved quickly to block the path to the doorway where Rail had disappeared.

"You are not going to get past me." Tikno spoke calmly, but his voice carried to the farthest man in the crowd. Most of them stopped, fear lighting their eyes. Good, they had caught his meaning. Some of the more persistant, or stupid, pressed forward. Tikno sighed again, the immediatly caught flame. He spread his arms, and the flames on his body grew hotter, blasting wave after wave of heat outwards from him towards the crowd. The humans flinched back, shielding their eyes. Tikno surveyed them with calm eyes, then clenched his fists allowing the fire on him to die down, but not go out completely.

Two great crashes, and the men from inside flew out threw the walls to land behind Tikno. The rest of the crowd watched in horror as the one man was contorted and killed. A vast roar of outrage poured forth as the crowd again surged forward. But Tikno was ready and again the flames on him leaped into inferno, literally blasting those humans who were too close back and stopping the rest in their tracks. Once again, Tikno spoke calmly to those around them, but all could hear.

"Rush us again and it will go ill with you." Tikno glanced backwards, checking to see what progress Rail was making.
Last edited by Eshandist; 10-27-2010 at 02:24 AM.
Old Posted 10-27-2010, 01:57 AM Reply With Quote