Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Closed Thread

Lynx Rufus
Default   #33  
She grinned slightly as they kept on appearing and the chaos slowly stopped as the guardians went to their owners, just a few more.... "I am Deva and you are in my work room, as for the rest... you will find out soon enough.... Just waiting on a few more people so I only have to say this once." She sat up moving out of her chair a long black chord following her that linked into the back of the chair. "I did send for you, each and every one of you." She looked at the people noticing how much they looked like her yet so different from some of the others, they were each different no two looked the same in the face, different bases must have been the reason but she had never seen so many modifications to one base.... She pondered the idea before returning to her chair with a flop and a slight eye roll, they were children even in her world. It was going to take a lot of work to unite them as a group.... hopefully they would one day...
Old Posted 12-05-2011, 10:46 PM  
Posty McPostsALot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
"Well, welcome to the party. From what I'm seeing around the room we can expect at least three more people before everyone is here." He chuckled a bit, realizing that the stranger seemed to be tense and on guard. With this realization he started to sum the guy up, thinking of different strategies for fighting him if things took a turn for the worst or he started to threaten anyone.
"Indeed," Tony muttered almost inaudibly. He didn't notice the other portals until he had spoken, but quickly disregarded them as he noticed something about the guy as he was looking him over. He had white hair...and looked younger than him...It was at times like these which he wished for his hat, so he could have hidden the hints of amusement on his face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizeria View Post
" What is this place? Whats going on? "
He disregarded the voice behind him, thinking that she could be approached later. He approached the kid with the white hair. Kid? He can't be more than a few years younger.... he thought to him self observing him with a deep gaze as he approached him. He reached into his inner coat pocket and pulled out one of his many business cards. He moved slowly and casually so as to attempt not to hint any hostility to him.

"I assume that I will be working with you in the near future. Tony Genuario, private investigator," he said offering the card.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiva View Post
"I am Deva and you are in my work room, as for the rest... you will find out soon enough.... Just waiting on a few more people so I only have to say this once." She sat up moving out of her chair a long black chord following her that linked into the back of the chair. "I did send for you, each and every one of you."
His hand froze. "I guess that I also extend my introduction to you as well," he said, regarding the cord with great caution. It was quickly beginning to seem like a bad Sci-Fi movie. If it was a costume, it wasn't a great one, but he still had to wonder. What on earth is that?
Last edited by Funkduder; 12-05-2011 at 10:57 PM.
Old Posted 12-05-2011, 10:50 PM  
It's over 9000!
Default   #35  
Pic of the butterfly-

The teal butterfly from Deva's hair flew over and landed on Iris's head accenting her hair beautifully. She felt a little better about everything. Her black curls fell over her shoulder fashionably. She was still wearing her work clothes. A white button down blouse and nice black slacks with a pair of comfy shoes.

"Well, I'm Iris. It's a pleasure to meet all of you.... I think..." She smiled softly and hoped that she really had nothing to worry about. Her paranoia from when she was a kid was spiking... She wished Trace was here... Things would be better if he was. He protected her more then he realized.

"I guess all we can do is wait..."
Old Posted 12-05-2011, 10:57 PM  
Magic
Theresa looked on with disbelief, "You expect me to believe that you somehow, magically summoned us here?" She did not believe it no matter what nonsence anyone spouted. Theresa had never believed in magic or happy endings, why should she start how? "Hello, Iris, Tony." Theresa said inclining her head to them before turning back to Deva. "THe chances of this being a exhaustion induced sleep are quite hard, even the strange sudconsous longing that somehow became a dream is a bit easier to believe then you summoning us here. Next time, sweetie, try a different story." THeresa was ignoring the fact that Deva was most likely the oldest among them and should not be addressed as a young child.
I wear white to remember-
And to be reminded
It isn't yet my time
Even though you're gone
I can't give up
Not yet

My love, you shall always have a place in my heart. May you rest in peace.
Old Posted 12-05-2011, 11:05 PM  
Wanderer
Default   #37  
"UUAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR--!"

Sky's low voice cracked awkwardly halfway through her quite-unfeminine yell as she felt herself falling, falling...

...and bowled into the back of a silver-haired someone. Well, some cushioning was better than none.

"Where...the hell...am I." First, there was physics homework, then the boss battle, then the game shutting down, and now this crap...?! This day was quickly becoming less and less impressive.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-05-2011, 11:06 PM  
It's over 9000!
"Can we skip this part? I mean you said we had to wait. We're all asking the same questions. How many people are we waiting on now?! We deserve some answers." Iris spoke after the next wave of 'where the hell am I'
She didn't want to have to wait for answers. She wanted to go home. Where it was safe. Where things had finally started looking up. Life was almost normal. If this was a game. She wasn't having fun. The nice girl act wouldn't last long, but she was trying to fake it anyway. To hide the paranoia. To hide herself....
Old Posted 12-05-2011, 11:12 PM  
Dragon of Ice
Default   #39  
"Oomph!" Out of nowhere someone crashed into him, and he fell over with the cat scrambling to avoid being crushed under the mass of humans. "Who the hell fell on me? The nerve...." Then he thought that it must have been a new arrival, leaving only one more. Angrily, he got up and turned to the newcomer, "Who the hell do you think you are, crashing into me like that?" After taking a few breaths, he then extended his hand to help her, at least he thought it was a her but that was just a gut feeling, up from the ground.
After she was up, he turned to Tony and took the card from his hand. "Sorry about that, was about to take it before I had someone fall on me..." He looked at the card before pulling out his wallet and sliding the card in to keep it "safe" from wrinkling or from the mess of his pockets.
Looking at Deva, "You couldn't have brought her in somewhere less around me? Maybe a few feet to the left so we wouldn't end up in a pile?" Taking a step back mentally he realized that it really wasn't anything to be upset about, he was just already a bit on edge from the day at school and then this. Out of nowhere the cat jumped up on his shoulders and curled around his neck and started to purr. Instantly a feeling of calm washed over him like the rolling waves at the beach, eroding his tension away.
Last edited by Alpha; 12-05-2011 at 11:25 PM.
Old Posted 12-05-2011, 11:17 PM  
Lynx Rufus
Deva giggled before pulling up another screen and typing in the command to capture that moment. "I am sorry but that is funny, most of the time the portals don't overlap on each other." One last door remained glowing, the Bird.... all ways the last one to show.... "I can send you back if need be, but the twins still seem to be bickering over you... I don't like to make my twins upset. As for the sweetie, I may act young but I am as old as this world itself."
Pulling up another screen she found the picture she was looking for, blowing it up she let them see it. "We are waiting on him, he is the last one to make contact with the portal but he isn't here yet.... Curious" She noticed that another picture was showing up... she counted the room again, five people.... but where wasn't the other twin? She needed to have a balance or things could be bad.... A dark with no light or light with no dark... disaster.
Old Posted 12-05-2011, 11:18 PM  
*twitch*
Default   #41  
Tasunke had just polished off the pickle when the bottle of bubbly lemon-lime liquid was pushed towards him. Downing the beverage he watched the other boy head back inside. Then stared at the iPad he had left on the table. With a grin that went unseen under his beard, he reached across the table and snatched the little computer up. Quickly bypassing any of the boy’s security locks, he then pulled up the Word program that was installed and left a quick message before moving on to his next objective. Delving deeper into the computer systems he finally located what he was looking for. After a brief scan and a few well placed codes he pinpointed a rift. Setting the iPad back on the table he typed in one last code, and with a flash of light he was gone.
I am the Goddess of Volcanoes...I Bleed Lava :3
Old Posted 12-05-2011, 11:20 PM  
Posty McPostsALot
"No problem," he said, eying the newcomer. Although it was harder to tell at first sight, he was definitely a she. Now that he thought about it, each of them seemed to be particularly different which seemed to beg the question, 'why were they here' to be answered.
Last edited by Funkduder; 12-05-2011 at 11:27 PM.
Old Posted 12-05-2011, 11:23 PM  
Wanderer
Default   #43  
"Thanks, and well, I'm sorry." Sky half-hoped the venom in her voice would wash away the awkwardness of falling on someone, and was about to turn away when she noticed a fox materialize out of seemingly nowhere...

...and land on the same person's head.

Oh dear god.

Sky took a few paces forward to help, then sat down suddenly as a wave of nausea swept over her. When she had recovered sufficiently, the next question was blurted out without much thought.

"The hell'm I here for?"
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-05-2011, 11:24 PM  
Magic
"The twins are these two, right?" Theresa asked pointing to the two orbs. "And as for them fighting over me, get the other person here so they can choose between us two." Wait, she did a quick head count there were seven creatures, five people and one on the way. "Do you have a creature?" Theresa asked, "Or do you keep a spare around?" Deva had said 'person' as singular yet two creatures remained unpaired, the bird and the twin that did not pick her. She was mostly ignoring the squabble between the people with the fox and the cat because something told her it was not terribly important unless the bird did not like the newcomer.
I wear white to remember-
And to be reminded
It isn't yet my time
Even though you're gone
I can't give up
Not yet

My love, you shall always have a place in my heart. May you rest in peace.
Last edited by Broken Muse; 12-05-2011 at 11:31 PM.
Old Posted 12-05-2011, 11:26 PM  
Professional Monster Hunter
Default   #45  
Trace couldn't see a thing all he knew he was falling and he wasn't sure where he was going. After a few moments he hit the ground and opened his eyes, he was in a weird place and surrounded by people he didn't know that is until looked over and saw Iris.

"Iris what are you doing here ?" he said. Wait did I just talk where the hell am i that i can talk this is getting quite weird. "Iris where are we whats going on ?" He continued as a small Nightingale flew over and landed on his shoulder.
Old Posted 12-05-2011, 11:29 PM  
Dragon of Ice
Looking around, Fallon noticed that all of the portals were now grey. With the fox still on his head he looked at the girl who had fallen on him and stated, "I think this belongs to you," pointing to his head. He picked it up and handed it to her, turning to Deva next. "Okay, we're all here, so what now? We all have questions, and we definitely want some answers."
Surveying the now assembled group, he wondered what could have caused them all to be selected. He hoped that there was some reason for his being here at least, namely putting his combat skills to good use. With this thought the cat stretched, extending its claws. He hoped that it never had reason to use them on him again....they really hurt! A wave of something akin to an apologetic tone hit him then, and he gathered that it hadn't meant to hurt him. Holy crap! He could feel what the cat was thinking...this was starting to get a bit weird.
Last edited by Alpha; 12-05-2011 at 11:37 PM.
Old Posted 12-05-2011, 11:33 PM  
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #47  
And the familiarity of our final person breaks that chain. We are not here to represent different groups of people, Tony thought, crossing out another possibility.

He called to Deva, disregarding the conflict between the black and white critters. "Why are we here, and where is 'here'?" he asked, simply.
Old Posted 12-05-2011, 11:36 PM  
It's over 9000!
Iris spun 'round and spotted Trace. Not who she was expecting.
"Did you just TALK? You've been holding out on me all these years?! You can TALK!?" Her jaw almost hit the floor. That was it. This is a dream. Trace... can't talk. She felt like she was losing her mind. Something was really wrong... with all of this.
She turned to Deva, "So Fallon says we altogether now? Can we get on with this... whatever this is? Some of us have lives to get back to..." Iris wasn't sure what to think... what to believe. If this was just a dream then it would be over soon. Yet if it was real... how could this be real...
Old Posted 12-05-2011, 11:36 PM  
Closed Thread

Tags
cyberspace, fantasy