Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

isn't that funny
Default   #17  
he could not find pants frantically he grabbed a peasant skirt, normally he didn't wear the dresses and skirts during school hours but it was better than nothing, he jangled and clanked as his bangles and bells caught on everything in his path 'coming!' he screamed at the door dragging himself down the stairs, he nearly fell at the door, grabbing his bag and shoes he pulled himself outside.

he reached the top of the stairs just in time to see the girl jump, he prayed to every deity he knew that nathanial would not follow
Old Posted 09-18-2011, 09:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Kien said nothing but narrowed his eyes, then slowly released his grasp and took a couple of paces backwards before turning around and walking slowly back into the alley. This one...He could tail her. He wasn't called a wolf without reason.

Gene didn't fully notice he had nearly been run over until the young lady started screaming behind him. What in the...?! Tests...? He mused for a moment, then realized she actually might be in his second class. Not that he'd ever noticed her, what with being glued to a textbook at all times.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 09-18-2011, 09:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Default   #19  
Hera would have grinned if it would not have destroyed the image she was trying to create. She knew that she would be tailed, so no returning to her safe spot right now. She needed someone to pretend to be her friend that was sick. That was actually easy enough. Hera glanced around and then pretended to creep away as though she was not being followed. She sped up, not enough to lose her tail or arouse suspicion. She was heading to an orphanage at the edge of the city. It was poor, her tail probably thought the fresh fruit was for someone of high class, but the people there saw her enough not to question her presence.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
Broken Muse is my girlfriend
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:
That is the general nature of things! An equality, a mutal need!

What? To kill and be killed? To love and to feed? That is what you support! There is no equality between the pet and the master.
-Elizabeth & Jason (From The Thirteenth Season)
Last edited by DarkForbidden-Love; 09-18-2011 at 09:31 PM.
Old Posted 09-18-2011, 09:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
She breathed out as he came out of the door. "thank goodness I know I'm late it was a long shift last night and I was up trying to study the chapter over and ... im sorry!" She said suddenly throwing her head forward bowing to the person who had just come out of the building. "Now we have to go now!" She perked up and grabbed his hand before taking off in her panic again making him keep up with her pace. She never made any comment at all at what he was wearing knowing it wasn't what he normally wore. Between the two of them it was a odd looking couple that was for sure. Though they had been friends for forever so this was common for them to be in a rush. She was normally very punctual but today she seemed to have her head elsewhere.
Old Posted 09-18-2011, 09:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #21  
Jon walked down to the faculty restroom after going through the rest of the meeting's events. For the most part, it was actually pretty normal. The company that his parents had founded was stable enough to run even without their presence.

He turned on the water and washed out his face to clear away whatever weariness he had gained from the meeting's events...

Nathan watched as the girl ran down into the crowd...and then get pulled away by another person. "Oh well. I guess I won't get to meet another new face," he thought turning back to the stairs.

"I can see you, you know."

"What!?" Jon looked around, seeing no one else inside the lavatory. "Did some put something inside that coffee? Pleh!" He spit into the sink but seeing only clear saliva, he tried to relax a little. "I'll call up my doctor after this," he thought, leaving the bathroom.
Last edited by Funkduder; 09-18-2011 at 09:17 PM.
Old Posted 09-18-2011, 09:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Kookie Book-obsessed :D
*Crash* "Ah...oops?" Ok I really hope Mrs. Kandi didn't like that vase. If she did I am so screwed! Damn the one chance I have to intern at an actual Criminal Justice Office and it is ruined!! I just step into the head honcho's house and shatter stuff, what a great impression Jane. Congrats you might make the record for the quickest internship ever, only 20 minutes! Damn, Damn, "DAMN!" Oh shoot that sounded like I said it out loud. Maybe Mrs. Kandi didn't hear that. Nevermind the footsteps of doom are approaching...
*Creeeek and door opens*
"Ms. Clayne, is everything alright, I will be with y... Oh dear."
"I'm really really sorry Mrs. Kandi I wasn't lookin' behind me and I didn't notice the vase and I'm really really sorry! I really didn't mean to break it! Honest Ma'am!"
Mrs. Kandi look slightly stupefied that I had managed that in one breath but at least she didn't look POed, that is a good thing right?
Old Posted 09-18-2011, 09:20 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #23  
he cursed lightly to himself. he gave a shit-eating grin and a thumbs up then said aloud; 'never could hide from you my sweet' he then turned tail and ran back down the satirs his cape flapping in the false breeze of his decent.
Last edited by littl3chocobo; 09-18-2011 at 09:26 PM.
Old Posted 09-18-2011, 09:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Risa went down the stairs when she heard the crash and cursing to see her mother standing over someone with a broken vase near by. Risa leaned against the banister and questioned, "What happen, mother?" She assumed this person to be either one of her mom's business associates or a new intern. New interns did not last long and business associates usually left quickly after coming to the house. They were alwasy muttering about freaks and cults.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

What? To kill and be killed? To love and to feed? That is what you support! There is no equality between the pet and the master.
Old Posted 09-18-2011, 09:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #25  
Kien darted through the alleys, occasionally climbing a ladder to get a better view. Easy. Too easy? He could throw his weapon and scare the truth out of the girl, but somehow he didn't think it would work.

Gene blinked. Really. Had he never noticed her...no, these two...before? It was shocking.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 09-18-2011, 09:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Hera could tell she had not lost her tail even as she got closer to the orphanage. She arrived at the orphanage and pretended to glance around, afraid. She then knocked on the door and Damien answered it. Hera slapped on a grin and knelt to the boys level. "Here," she handed him one of the fruits she had grabbed, the one that looked best. "Give this to Mira, I heard she wan't feeling well."
Damien looked up at her, "Hera, why you here? Missy said you only come after you steal stuff an' Missy say it not polite to steal 'ther pe'plez stuff." Hera's eyes widened, shit this was bad. Hera quickly handed the fruit to Damien and ran as quickly as she could hoping the tail would not be fast enough to catch her.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Last edited by DarkForbidden-Love; 09-18-2011 at 09:58 PM.
Old Posted 09-18-2011, 09:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #27  
Xin watched as he ran off, back where he had came from. "They never learn, do they?...Oh, well. I ended up losing the girl. I guess that leaves that idea behind. It's now time to grab a bite..."
Xin ran off westward, towards the edge of the city gates near the business district. There, he knew he could find some fruits to eat off of, or perhaps a deer if he was lucky.
Old Posted 09-18-2011, 09:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Kookie Book-obsessed :D
I closed my eyes waiting for the brow-beating that I was sure was coming when... "What happened mother?" whaa...
"Oh, it is nothing big dear Ms. Clayne just knocked over a vase. Now Ms. Clayne if you could come with me we can discuss your internship." with that Mrs. Kandi turned to head back down the hallway and beckoned with her finger, "Come now"
"But...umm...shouldn't I clean up the broken vase ma'am?"
Her voice echoed back "Don't worry Risa will call the maid to clean it uo, now come!" I looked helplessly at the broken porcelain and glanced up at the girl on the stairwell how made a shooing motion with her hand, well I might as well then.
Old Posted 09-18-2011, 10:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Default   #29  
Even as Risa made the shooing motion she was grinning. It was one of mother's interns. Risa called tha maid and told her to go clean up the broken vase. The door opened again and Tali walked in soaked in water, "Go swimming?" Risa asked her twin coming down the steps.
Tali shook her head, "Na, one of the guys decided eveyone on the team need to be hit with a supersoaker."
Risa raised and eyebrow, "I hope your elecronics didn't get damaged. By the way stay out of the study, mother is reaming out another intern." With her message given Risa went back to her room or at least that was her intention until she saw a memo on the floor. She knelt down to pick it up and scanned it. The massage made no sense, 'False info they have light.' She shrugged it was not her problem, she placed it under the door to her parents room, they would see it there.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Last edited by DarkForbidden-Love; 09-18-2011 at 10:25 PM.
Old Posted 09-18-2011, 10:13 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
he lightly sprinted down the roadway, he was pissed that he was seen but it was not so bad, he had been following the other off-and-on all week but now that was bust too. he was so caught up in his thoughts he did not see the mysterygirl cut through at an angle, they colided. 'hey! he said reflexivly grabbing at her, he only just got his fingers on her wrist than she bolted. he would not lose her, this person who had caught the attentions of his nathanial. he let himself be dragged along

sorry no color distinctuion, i am at the wrong comp and have no paitence to remake it
Old Posted 09-18-2011, 10:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Default   #31  
(Tis okay)
Hera groaned. This was the second time she had been grabbed today, was she loosing her touch? She glared at the person who dared touch her, "What do you want?" She was snarling and she knew it. Her patience was short and she wanted to escape. She still did not know if she had lost her other tail and now she was being slowed down. Sure he was moving with her but not at the same pace.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Old Posted 09-18-2011, 10:27 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
'i have, i have to know' he felt so out of shape these days 'why my sweetie was chasing you' he tightened his grip though he worried she'd bite him. 'i am not letting you go until then!'
Old Posted 09-18-2011, 10:30 PM Reply With Quote