Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

isn't that funny
Default   #17  
the next morning

he was pissed, so very pissed. they actually /made/ him come, his horticulture studies teacher kicked him out halfway through the lesson so he could be on time even though he expressly stated he had no intention on going. the damn librarian actually showed up for the first time in days disalowing him entry even though he had never required luka to have a pass before. the headmaster decided to walk and chat with luka in a direction that inevitably lead to the bastard's wing of the teachers' quarters and to ice this already bitter cake his brother had been so /happy/ to hear he was getting lessons for his.....issue, that luka did not have the heart to tell him he did not want to come back after the first try.

this may have accounted some for why luka was now stareing angrily at master mizuki's door and why he had been staring angrily at it for the last several minutes
Old Posted 08-31-2011, 10:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Mizuki sat in his chair and looked at the at the time. "Well then" He said and swung his hand out infront of him as if he was opening the door. The funny thing is the door did open. "I think you have stared at the door for long enough" Mizuki said "Any longer and you will be late" He said in a somewhat cheery tone. Though it may have seemed more mocking to others. Mizuki was a one of a kind teacher. If you had potential he will nag and bug, he will make you do things you dont want to; because he can.
~*~*~*~*~*~ ♥...If you will have me we shall be...♥~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~♥ ...Together forever and a day...♥ ~*~*~*~*~*~
Old Posted 09-02-2011, 01:10 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #19  
luka was shocked to hear the voice but more so when it was acompanied by the door hitting his face. he could have sworn the door opened the other way at least it had yesterday when he had gone through it but obviously he was mistaken. he did not have much more time before his nose started to bleed. in his horrorfied state of shock he failed to hear anything said by the other instead slamming the door back closed from his now bleeding face and covering his face
Old Posted 09-02-2011, 09:28 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
.,.^.,.^.,.^.,.^^.,.^.,.^.,.^.,.
.,.^.,.^.,.^.,.~^*^~.,.^.,.^.,.^.,.

Mizuki sat there for a moment then the smell of blood hit his nose. Looking up he saw Luka standing there with his hand covering his face in attempt to stop his bleeding. Mizuki gave a little bit of a sigh as he stood and walked over towards the door. Throwing his long braid over his shoulder to rest on his back he reached out and grabbed Luka by the arms bringing him into his study and making the young male sit atop his desk "You need to be a little more careful" Was all Mizuki said as he tipped the boys head back as he removed Lukas hand from his face.

Looking at the young males nose with his light lavender eyes Mizuki came to the conclusion that it was not broken just merely some trauma to it hence the bleeding. Lifting his hand Mizuki placed his index finger at the top of Lukas nose between his eyes. Taking his other hand he grabbed the bottom of his shirt and lifted it to the males nose. Lightly and slowly he brought his index finger down the boys nose. As he did all the blood that was welled up came out like a little title wave into his other hand. As soon as he reached the tip he took a step back and removed his now ruined shirt. Balling it up he threw it into the garbage beside his desk. "One more thing" He said taking a piece of cloth from his pocket he dipped it into the cool glass of water he had sitting on his desk. Taking he he whipped the remaining blood off of Lukas face. "All done" He said before taking a step back and looking at the young male in front of him.

.,.^.,.^.,.^.,.~^*^~.,.^.,.^.,.^.,.
Old Posted 09-02-2011, 03:10 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #21  
luka had smelled magic before but having it preformed in his nazel cavity was certainly a new one for him, the light ozone smell was strong enough to taste but at this degree he could also smell the personal mark of the user, in this case mizuki, normally one would have to cast spells over and over in a place before a signature was left or at the least cast something powerful enough to affect an entire town quarter. it was certainly interesting to learn and something he would add to his own speaking book when class was over though a tad uncomfortable especially since it was magic done on him by such a vexing man

'one more thing' his instructor said, taking off his now obviously ruined shirt' if luka was not distracted with the discovery he would have blushed. mizuki retried a bit of fabric and wetted it wiping down luka's bloodied face 'all done'

now luka did blush but not from the other male's undress but his own contribution too it, there were a couple streaks on mizuki's lower arms, his own blood, and on his hands too, it was shameful to have been such a bother and so messy too, he guessed from how much came out it was prolly on the floor too. he turned away his face an unhealthy combination of flush and pale
Old Posted 09-02-2011, 10:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Mizuki watched luka and gave a little smile "Good to see you still have enough blood left to light up your face" He said in a joking tone. After that he walked over to a wardrobe he had in the corner and pulled out a new shirt. Walking over to a wash basin Muzuki washed his hands and arms before sitting back down in his chair. "Now that thats over there is something I wish to speak to you about" He said. "Its about your...power"
Old Posted 09-02-2011, 10:53 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #23  
luka gave a little bark of a laugh at the line, though he had the sense to not look as the other changed, he may not like the guy but at seventeen anything with legs was game to his overactive imaginiation'

sitting down mizuki leaned forward and steepled his fingers 'now that thats over there is something I wish to speak to you about, its about your...power' luka remained turned away but clearly enough to make sure the other understood 'you prolly know already but i have no healing powers, no way to fix anything magicly and i cannot revive anything, i don't know why' he paused a moment then added 'and no, my brother is mundane' luka then hushed up and pretended he was anywhere other than on a desk in a bloody shirt being asked the only question noone had an answer to
Old Posted 09-03-2011, 09:40 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Mizuki leaned back in his chair and placed his hands in his lap. "Well...doing some research there has been others just like you" He stated so simply. "They couldnt for the life of them learn elemental, healing, revival and simple fixation" Mizuki said. "They are all a 'special' class of individual" he said to Luka. "A rare blood trate that comes from the early days" At this Mizuki stood and walked over to a book shelf. Grabbing a thick leather bond book he opened it to a page with a red book mark then turned and walked back to pass it to Luka "They then where called simply 'Pure shadows'. Simply for the fact that they had pure powers but wore black" And on the page in the book was a male. Standing cloaked in a black hood so only the mouth was seen. Long sleeves covered both arms and draped down the hips to hover just above the ground. In his hand was a staff that arched like a crescent moon with a round marble connected by the two points.
Old Posted 09-03-2011, 07:33 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #25  
luka pursed his lips 'they have this book, or one like it at least, at the talking library' he glanced at the book 'i've read it a dozen times and what they describe only fits me in what they cannot do, all of them had elven blood with eyes like yours and skin like the moon there is nothing fae about me as far back as my family has been recorded.' he almost seemed to laugh 'surely you dodn't propse some ficticious line of anceient mages and wizzards are the key to fixing my..issue or at the very least for diagnosing it'
Last edited by littl3chocobo; 09-03-2011 at 10:11 PM.
Old Posted 09-03-2011, 09:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Mizuki looked to Luka "I do actually" He said to him "See that man right there?" He said tapping the page with his fingure "That man is my great grandfather" Mizuki said in a some what proud manner. "But...there are some very rare cases of humans that posseces the same ability...actually, only one" Mizuki said walking over to his book case once more. Taking out another book he flipped the page then turned to place it ontop of the book Luka was already holding. "He was knowen as Alexander Griffor" Mizuki said looking to the picture.

There sitting on a chair with his legs crossed and hands in his lap was a young male. Long black hair, pale skin, and a stotic expression. Looking much like how Luka did gazing upon the picture before him. "Everything has a question...its your choice weather you believe the answer or not" Mizuki said to luka
Old Posted 09-03-2011, 10:12 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #27  
luka scowled, he said nothing about the drawing of the man who looked like his great grandfather and instead placed both books to the side of the desk he was still sitting on and drew up his legs 'the question is prepoturous, how can one answer a question like that?'
Old Posted 09-03-2011, 10:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Mizuki just looked to him "When one is ready" Was all inside before he motioned to the door "Now off you go until next time" He said to him.
Old Posted 09-03-2011, 10:25 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #29  
luka slid quietly off of the desk and out the door, he swung through to his dormitory to change his shirt and scrub his face off properly before heading back to the book wing. he had much to research before the next day's light came up. he would find out exactly what his new teacher was and how he came across a book like that
Old Posted 09-03-2011, 10:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Mizuki sat at his desk holding the jewel around his neck. "Its only a matter of time now" He said to himself. "And what a time it shall be" He said standing up and walking over to the window. Looking outside he gave a very uncharacteristic smile.
Old Posted 09-04-2011, 12:44 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #31  
luka started where he always started when wanting to know the answer to a difficult question, in the history wing of the library, he begain near the center of the stacks bast the large empty and double spaced shelves of the current times lay and back to where the recordings ended around the birth of his mother. he wove back and through the shelves slowly working his way farther into the past. he hummed as he worked almost unconciously, the song of questioning just loud enough to find the subject he desired much louder and he'd get false leads from any book with so much as a reference in it. the memory of the story he was looking for came unbidden to the forefront of his mind

once, long ago when i was a young girl his great grandmother's voice washed over him loveingly, proud and vibrent my mother thought it wise to marry me off. i was young and did not understand, nay, refused to understand her reasons. all the same she rallied a fair number of the finest young men, all tall and beautiful, all educated and intelegent, but the foolish waif i was, i turned away them all, i could not bear the idea of staying home and taking up the stitches. no magic is learned at home but that of children luka chuckled, his granna always did hate props, it was her odd-duck way of being special in a family of stitchers so i thought of a way to be free, i declared to my mother i'd marry anyone who could best me in a contest this was where she always paused in the story. he loved this moment so, even after his brother grew older and would rather be outside luka's enthusiasm never waivered and each time she paused he dutifully asked her what sort and each time, with a twinkle in her eye she'd respond a contest of summoning. anyone who could outsing me could marry me.

peaople showed up from near and far, some for my hand some for boasting rights but most for specticle. men, women, old, young, strangers from other lands and fellows from the next town over, everyone came. every hunter who'd sing up a stag i'd sing a mating pair, for every scholar who'd sing up a book i'd sing out a series unbroken, for every lover's entrty i's sing a song of despair, noone had greater magic than i, my blood sang of power and my ego sang of freedom and i sang of anything i had to to stay free
and he came to a town where a rosy maiden did sing 'aha!' luka thought as his musings were interupted 'here it is' his hum died as he pulled a quivering book from the shelf "tales of the hero alexander" tucking it into the waist sachel around his waist he kept looking, he was in the right section so he did not need a spell instead relying on the more mundane and much more fun task of thumbing through all the relevent and unspecified texts in front of him

(pt one done, breif interlude for a 'mizuki' pov followed by the resuming of this post)
Old Posted 09-04-2011, 10:14 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Mizuki left his office late into the evening. Walking through the court yard with his eyes closed humming softly to himself. Soon he reached his on campus house and he walked inside. Kicking his shoes off he walked into the living quarters and fell back onto the couch with a sigh.
Old Posted 09-04-2011, 08:35 PM Reply With Quote