Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Best thing since cheese-in-a-can!
Default   #81  
"Do as you see fit, Konrad, and that would be lovely, Nova. Thank you very much. This has been a most fortuitous encounter for everyone it seems. Where shall we meet up tomorrow afternoon?" Missy asked as she stood up and stretched languidly.

Emperor of Japan*Anonymous Fiend
Nikko, Kaguya, and Toki are my siblings

Reyo has an art thread!
Click the adorable tentacle creature!
Old Posted 10-04-2011, 10:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Konrad shrugged. "We could just meet up at your theater. You said you had the candles needed by the ritual right?" He flipped out his phone and started fiddling with it.
Old Posted 10-05-2011, 02:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Sweetie Boop Pirate
Default   #83  
"I will arrange a car to pick you both up and bring you here. I will do my own preparations, so I will not be meeting you there." Nova turned and looked at Morgan who was waiting in the entrance hall outside of the guest area. "Please make sure to be discreet when sending someone to pick them up."

Morgan nodded and bowed softly. "Very well young master." She then stood up straight and looked at both Missy and Konrad> "The car out side is ready to take you home at any time."
Join my Roleplay?
~> Espy Wants me for my Eye-patch <~
I am the Lascivious Knight
~Thank You Kaguya, Dawn, Nikko~

Old Posted 10-05-2011, 06:19 PM Reply With Quote  
"Yes, I have the candles. I'll bring enough for all of us. My morning business tomorrow should conclude just after lunchtime. For now, we should all get some sleep; it's nearing ten o'clock," Missy said with a glance at her phone.

She followed Morgan out to the car with Konrad. While they were walking, she turned to Konrad and asked, "Could I have your cell phone number? I'll call you when my meetings are over."

Reyo has an art thread!
Old Posted 10-28-2011, 09:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Default   #85  
Konrad pulled out his phone. "Sure mine is 183-6134. I'll need your number so I'll know to answer it. Also I would like to thank you for what you did back there....I was a bit childish..." He gave a half-hearted smile.
Old Posted 10-28-2011, 10:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Missy entered his number into her phone and called him so that he would have her number. "It's not that big of a deal, but you're welcome all the same. If you get tired of waiting for me tomorrow, stop by the theatre and have someone get me from my office." She smiled politely at Morgan and asked, "Should we call when we're ready tomorrow, or will there be someone at the theatre waiting? I'd hate to inconvenience you by having you wait on me."

Reyo has an art thread!
Old Posted 11-07-2011, 03:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Sweetie Boop Pirate
Default   #87  
After sending Missy and Konrad off, Morgan returned to Nova's side inside the estate. Morgan couldn't help but notice the some what displeased and worried look upon Nova's face. She felt compelled to say something to him but before she could he began to speak.

"Morgan... I have traveled around the world with my father and seen so many things in my short life time to know that there are things in this world that cannot be explained."

Morgan sat softly in the chair opposite of Nova and tried to reassure him.
"I'm sure there is nothing to worry about. This could be just some game for the locals."

Nova sighed in a dismissing manner and reclined his chair.
"We shall find out tomorrow if it is or not. Father always told me it is best to be overly prepared for such things as these... So please make sure my oak chest is taken to the dance hall first thing in the morning. For now I think I shall just retire for the night here."

Morgan nodded and stood up and grabbed a blanket from the cupboard and gently covered Nova with it before turning the lights out.
Join my Roleplay?
~> Espy Wants me for my Eye-patch <~
I am the Lascivious Knight
~Thank You Kaguya, Dawn, Nikko~

Old Posted 01-02-2012, 02:02 AM Reply With Quote