Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Addicted to Trisphee
Default   #33  
Konrad smiled "Not at all. I'm making a light weight speed rig for tourney fighting. The chest piece will have 3 pieces of kydex in the front with the middle piece overlapping the 2 pieces to its sides connected with leather so you are able to both of your elbows together and with a fourth piece connecting in the back that can swivel so you can easily move your shoulders as well. That kind of flexibility is unheard when it comes to most of the armor we make. The other pieces of kydex will be heated and reshaped to fit the individuals arms and legs for bracers and leggings. It may not look period but a tabard covers all sins." As he finished the long winded explanation he opened the door for Missy.
Old Posted 08-18-2011, 09:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Sweetie Boop Pirate
Nova rested his arm on the car door and admired the view passing him by with a humbled look upon his face. It had been five years sense the last time he was in the states, and he was not at all pleased with the memories. Nova sighed as he turned away from the window.
"Young master, is something wrong?"
Nova looked into the rear view mirror and locked eyes with the drivers for a brief moment then turn to look out of the window once again. The driver was a rather young looking women, with dark brown hair and hazel eyes. "A beauty any man would want by his side." His father would say, and she was to be Nova's new assistant. Or so he was told by the board members.
"No, everything is fine, Morgan." Nova knew Morgan was here to watch him and make sure he didn't do anything that would involve his late father's company. It was also the board member's idea to send him here as well. They went to great lengths to keep him away, even before his father died. They never did like the idea of him becoming the new heir anyways.
"We shall be arriving at the estate very soon, young master." Morgan chimed in.
Nova nodded yet keeping his focus else where.

Last edited by Trakadon; 08-22-2011 at 07:04 PM.
Old Posted 08-22-2011, 07:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Best thing since cheese-in-a-can!
Default   #35  
"Poetic. By the way, I'm not as fragile as I look; I can open doors without breaking," Missy said as she walked past Konrad into the store. It didn't take her long to find what she needed and get in the checkout line. She'd ended up picking out several packs of gum and a pack of balloons as well.

Emperor of Japan*Anonymous Fiend
Nikko, Kaguya, and Toki are my siblings

Reyo has an art thread!
Click the adorable tentacle creature!
Old Posted 08-29-2011, 08:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Konrad followed Missy into the checkout line. "Sorry if you feel like I've insulted you. It's just proper manners from where I come from." He remarked.
Old Posted 08-29-2011, 08:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #37  
She checked out and shook her head gently. She gave Konrad a small smile and said, "Whatever. It's fine, I guess. I'm used to people doing things like that for me because I look so frail, not because they're being chivalrous. It's nice to know the practice isn't dead, though."

She exited the store and held the door open for Konrad this time with his bin of stuff. "To be honest, I'm more concerned for you with that bin of stuff you have there. If you're not careful, you might bump into someone."

Reyo has an art thread!
Old Posted 08-29-2011, 09:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Konrad chuckled. "You don't need to worry about that. I've only rarely had my bin "bump into" anyone. The wheels help out immensely." He walked out the door lugging his bin behind him and started walking down the street with Missy. "And yes chivalry is not as dead as most people seem to think."
Old Posted 08-29-2011, 09:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #39  
"I know it's not as dead in other parts of the world, but this country seems to have beaten it into a comatose state," Missy said with an exasperated sigh. She could hear the sound of an engine approaching behind them. When she could see her shadow in front of her from the headlights of the vehicle causing the sound, her eyes went wide. She shouted an exclamation in a foreign tongue and leaped out of the way of the vehicle as it quickly approached on the wet road.

Reyo has an art thread!
Old Posted 08-29-2011, 09:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Konrad heard the vehicle approach from behind him and saw the headlights as well. He let go of his bin and leaped to the side barely escaping from being clipped by the vehicle. His bin was not so lucky though. Konrad shouted a german explicative.
Old Posted 08-29-2011, 09:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Sweetie Boop Pirate
Default   #41  
The sounds of tires slipping on pavement and metal debris colliding filled Nova's senses as he braced himself by holding onto the back of the drivers seat. Morgan turned around in a panic to see if Nova was alright. "Young master! Are you hurt at all?!" Nova nodded his head as he reached for the door handle. "I'm fine..." He was a little surprised that there was actual concern in Morgan's tone.

Nova slowly opened the door of the car and began to step out. Morgan soon followed behind him.
"Morgan what happened?" Nova looked around him seeing what appeared to him to be scrap metal scattered about on the ground. Morgan bowed softly in an apologetic manner as she spoke. "I'm sorry young master, I was blinded momentarily by the head lights hitting something and reflecting back towards us." Nova frowned as he watched Morgan bow towards him. He waved his hand in a manner to disregard her apology. "Stop that, Morgan. Its not your fault." Nova continued to look around until he saw a girl off to the side of the road.
"Are you all right?"

Join my Roleplay?
~> Espy Wants me for my Eye-patch <~
I am the Lascivious Knight
~Thank You Kaguya, Dawn, Nikko~

Old Posted 08-29-2011, 10:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Missy cursed in French for a few moments and scowled when addressed. She checked herself over for any major damage and sighed in frustration when nothing seemed to be broken, aside from her shopping bag. She picked up what she could still use and disposed of the rest in a public trash can nearby. "There's money well-spent," she thought to herself. The cellophane was completely useless now, and she'd lost two packs of gum. She tucked the rest of the gum and the pack of balloons into her messenger bag.

She turned towards the person who had addressed her before and shook her head. "I'm a slight bit startled, but not hurt. Were you in that car just now?" she said in English as she looked around for Knorad. When she saw the remains of his bin scattered about the road and Konrad himself a little ways off, she asked, "Are you dead yet, chivalry? I think your stuff is."

Reyo has an art thread!
Old Posted 08-30-2011, 12:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Default   #43  
Konrad stood up and brushed the dirt off of him. He turned back and looked at Missy and only offered a glare in reply. He looked around for remnants of his bin. He found his sheets of kydex mostly unbroken. His rivets and other stuff not so much. Cursing in German he grabbed the sheets and dragged them to where Missy was standing. "Are these the owners of that vehicle?" he asked.
Old Posted 08-30-2011, 04:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Sweetie Boop Pirate
Nova nodded politely at both of them. "Reluctantly I was in the car and it is indeed mine." Morgan bowed towards the two. "I am terribly sorry... I was the one driving. I was taking the young master home after his flight here." Nova once again waved his hand at her. "You really need to stop apologizing for something that wasn't your fault, Morgan. Just call the house and have them bring a new car out to get us please." Morgan nodded and turned to walk towards the front of the car to make the call.

Nova watched as the young man began to pick up the bits of scrap littered across the road. He bent down and picked up a small piece of metal and held it in his hand. "I take it that whatever we hit was what blinded my driver and that it also belonged to you?" He out reached the metal to the young man. "My name is Nova Kondo."

Join my Roleplay?

Old Posted 08-30-2011, 06:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Default   #45  
Konrad took the metal out of Nova's hand. "My name is Konrad; and yes that was my metal. Now I'll have to wait another week to make my new helmet." He looked around at the driver and Nova. "I assume no one was hurt on your side?" He couldn't help but glare at them. All money he saved for this project pretty much went down the drain.
Old Posted 08-30-2011, 10:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Sweetie Boop Pirate
Nova imitatively noticed the look on Konrad's face. He understood that whatever the car had destroyed in the impact was something Konrad had worked hard to gather. Nova felt compelled to say something to him but before he could, Morgan had returned as she slide her cell phone back into her pocket. "Young master, they are sending a car to pick us up and should arrive here shortly." He nodded to mark his acknowledgment and remained silent.

Join my Roleplay?

Old Posted 08-31-2011, 09:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #47  
"Another car? Young master? Wow, I feel like I've suddenly stepped into a shojo manga," Missy said with her arms folded in front of her chest and her scowl deepening. "So, Nova was it? I'm Missy Lockley. Are you new to town or just passing through? Nobody really drives in a town this small, so it has to be one of those two."

The wind picked up a little, bringing a quick rush of cold with it. Although the summer days were on the hotter side in the valley, the nights were equally as cold. Missy let her hair down out of its elastic band, letting it fall down to its full length where it swished down behind her knees.

Reyo has an art thread!
Old Posted 08-31-2011, 11:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Konrad started to rummage around the street picking up any salvageable pieces of metal. "Their relationship does seem something akin to a plot in a anime show." he piped in. He stepped beside Missy with an armful of metal scraps. "So I guess we can leave now that Master Nova here has another car to pick him up." Konrad turned to Missy.
Old Posted 09-01-2011, 07:06 PM Reply With Quote