Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Closed Thread

Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #225  
Rin's nose twitched as she picked up Mirri's scent. Turning around she saw the motherly cat she adored and decided to run to her, bracelet tagging along with.

"Mirri! Can you helps me? This thing won't let me wear my bell!" Rin whined as she pushed the metal string and bell toward the older cat.

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 04-27-2012, 09:02 AM  
Barrel of Monkeys
Vicious pawed at the dusty door to the shop until with all her might - and a running start she slammed into the solid door pushing it open ever so slightly.

Quite dazed, she paraded into this shop like somthing her mom called a 'drunk human.'

"Ow."
Espylove! <3 You are simply brilliant! <3
Buying Pink and Black items
Old Posted 05-05-2012, 01:46 AM  
We're all mad here.
Default   #227  
Mirri looked down at the whining kitten, the small bell bouncing off her paws. It certainly wouldn't do to have her chasing the ball all over the place, and if she was inclined to wear the thing than so much the better, so long as nothing mistook it for a dinner bell.

Mirri nudged the bell back over towards Rin. "Hold that." With the bell in the paws (or teeth) of teh kitten, Mirri picked up the chain bracelet by one and end attempted to dangle it so it slipped through the loop on top of the bell.

Mirri was aware of the presence of the new kitten, but since it wasn't hers she didn't fuss too much and only kept an eye out for whatever parent might be following it.

The kitten then proceeded to take a running pounch at the door. Mirri flattened her ears and tried not to roll her eyes too much.
Old Posted 05-06-2012, 04:01 AM  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Rin heard the thump of something crashing against the door of their home and turned around. Watching the other kitten wobbly walking in to the shop the japanese bob tail turned to Mirri with wide eyes.

"Mirri! Is it safe to go in there now?"

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 05-06-2012, 07:12 AM  
Wanderer
Default   #229  
Ciaran winced as the new cat made a wild charge at the door, right before he narrowed his eyes in suspicion. What did this cat want? Is she trying to steal something? But judging by the cat's actions so far, he knew this probably wasn't a thief.

He caught the tail end of the kitten's question, raised an eyebrow yet again, and lightly cuffed Rin over her ear.

Keeping his voice low, he turned towards Mirri and asked, "Do we still...need...anything from in there?" He doubted anything could have survived the blaze, and just the pungent odor of the acrid smoke turned his stomach.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 05-06-2012, 10:48 AM  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Rin turn and gave Ciaran a small glare before twitching her ears. "Rin needs her other bell! it fell of the door earlier and Rin wants it."

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 05-06-2012, 01:54 PM  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #231  
Vicious managed to get back on her paws and looked around. She was surrounded by CATS!
"Hi! my name is Vicious."
The excitment was hard to hide and although she was trying to wag her tail, she didn't know ridiculous her dog/cat ways were. She wobbled out the door again.

((Demon is helping me get on the program - I'm glad my cat is a ditz anyway.))
Espylove! <3 You are simply brilliant! <3
Buying Pink and Black items
Last edited by Vicious Whisper; 05-07-2012 at 10:17 PM.
Old Posted 05-07-2012, 12:14 PM  
We're all mad here.
Once Mirri had Rin's bell in place enough that the kitten would be able to wriggle it on the rest of the way herself, she approached the new kitten and eyed it up and down. It was acting a little funny. Perhaps it had bumped it's head a little hard.

"Where did you come from?"

Her greeting was a bit curt, but Mirri wasn't one for sugar coated pleasantries.
Old Posted 05-18-2012, 04:24 PM  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #233  
Rin looked back to Mirri and saw her bell was on the chain. She jumped up and shouted 'Yay' then ran around her surrogate parent before wriggling the chain around her neck.

"Mirri thank you!" the bell would jingle as she bounced around.

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 05-18-2012, 04:35 PM  
We're all mad here.
Listening to the bouncing, Mirri hoped that the bell wouldn't be more trouble then it was worth. Yes, it would give her a better idea of where the wayward kitten was at any given time, but it would let everything else in the area know too.
Old Posted 05-18-2012, 04:55 PM  
Wanderer
Default   #235  
Ciaran glanced at the door, then looked back at the kit. ...Is this bell really worth murdering my nose for...? he wondered to himeslf as he felt himself drawn inexplicably to the door.

...I...am going soft.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 05-18-2012, 11:46 PM  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Rin took notice that Ciaran started walking towards their home.

"Can Rin go in? Is it safe? It looks all funny in there." She started to follow Ciaran.

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 05-19-2012, 07:12 AM  
We're all mad here.
Default   #237  
(nudging things along here)

The shop was cool now, but caked in ashes, and some items that appeared to hold thier shape crumbled to dust at the passing of a tail or the sniff of a nose.

If was obvious to each cat and kitten there: this was no place to stay. They would have to find a new home.

(chat in the OOC thread to decide what we should do next. Find a new shop to inhabit? An abandoned house to turn into a kitty hideaway? Go out into the wilderness and live there? Feel free to make suggestions. :))
Old Posted 07-05-2012, 07:36 AM  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Rin looked up to her mother figure. She wanted to cry. Where will they live now? What about food? A cool breeze swept across the street causing the calico bobtail to shiver.

"Mirri, I'm cold.. and hungry." Rin whimpered as she curled into a small ball.

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 07-31-2012, 07:38 PM  
We're all mad here.
Default   #239  
Mirri didn't say anything, just picked up the kitten and started walking. There was a new home to look for. They would have to find food on the way.
Old Posted 08-18-2012, 08:01 AM  
Closed Thread