Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Dazed
Default new to rp and trisphee   #1  
-the young maiden walked into the land of trisphee and looked around at all the patrons. Going to and fro from thier day to day activities they hardly noticed her- "well here i go" -she said walking toward the crowed streets and shops-
Old Posted 08-07-2013, 11:50 AM Reply With Quote  
Platypus
You spot a young girl who looks just as lost and overwhelmed at yourself, sitting on the ground outside a shop. She is wearing just rags. It looks like maybe she came here to complete a quest as she looks away not really interested in interacting with you.
Old Posted 07-20-2014, 01:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #3  
Fresh off the landing on the strange planet, Keli pulled the soft cloth to mask his face and hair. Slight almond eyes looked around examining everything. The nomad was used to heat of the desert, not the suffocating moisture in the air. It was the first time he had left Devai bringing with him goods from his world. His leaders had thought it would be best to interstellar trade with two other worlds of the Tri-sphere universe. Abandoning his comrades as they set up for sale, Keli walked over to a young girl dressed in rags. "Excuse me Miss, what can you tell me of this world?" He inquired.
Old Posted 07-22-2014, 01:55 AM Reply With Quote