Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

lurking ninja
Default   #17  
"What do you mean by that!? Of course I'm supposed to be here!" Lumael snarled and then slapped Ryan's hand away, refusing to obtain any help from anyone. To him, it was marked as an insult to receive assistance since it gave the impression that he was weak. He growled and stood up on his own, shooting an angry glare at Ryan as though he were blaming Ryan for everything. However, he struggled to keep himself straight, teetering around like a drunk person.

"I really don't need any help at aaAAALLL!!" Lumael wheeled his arms in circles, trying to prevent himself from falling, but it did him no good as he fell face forward. He grumbled, feeling embarrassed for the clumsy display in front of Ryan. Then he planted his hands on the ground so that he could push himself up again, "I'll get this eventually... Just...go do whatever it is you're supposed to be doing."
Old Posted 10-02-2010, 10:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Ryan clutched his hand close to his chest. He pouted a little bit. He just wanted to help him. He started to walk away every so often taking a few glances back at the young man. It was amusing to watch him try in vain to get off the ground only to succumb to gravity again. It was hard to take his ranting serious when he just face planted the ground.

With a heavy sigh Ryan spun on his heels. It just wasn’t in his nature to leave some one in need with out help. He returned to the young man crouching down beside him. He watched him again. When he had lifted himself off the ground enough, Ryan wedged one of his arms under the boy, tightening his grasp on his chest. He reached around with his other arm grabbing his side. In one nimble movement he pulled himself to his feet bringing the invalid with him. He smiled. “There you go…” He slowly let him go on the side, still holding his front hand in place not wanting him to fall again.
Old Posted 10-03-2010, 12:11 AM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Default   #19  

Nana walked in to the school looking at all the pretty stuff it had in it " wow now i see why my parents whated me to come to this school" she said looking down at her feet " well i better sit and wait " she said as she put her stuff down and waited for the principle

Troy was stunned on how pretty the school was it almost looked liked a mansion " awesome im going to be staying here how cool" he said wit ah big smile on his face as he opened the door and saw every one
Old Posted 10-03-2010, 02:43 AM Reply With Quote  
lurking ninja
"Tha-" Lumahiel shook his head, almost blurting out a 'thankyou', but stopped before saying the whole word. He growled, definitely not enjoying the help, but then again he started to think that some other person would have come and done something similar and it was best to just deal with only one. Inevitably they would have to face the other students and he was not looking forward to dealing with them in his current condition. "Alright...I guess I'll appreciate your help the rest of the way..." making it seem like a rarity and chore for both of them.

And now he had just earned a small debt by allowing the help. He also didn't look forward to the time where he'd have to repay it, since he had the idea that demons made deals with other species often but that definitely meant some sort of trade. Lumael didn't bother mentioning it in fear that Ryan would take advantage and have Lumael do something outrageously silly, "...You got me up...so where are we going first?"
Old Posted 10-03-2010, 06:58 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #21  
Ryan wasn’t sure how well the boy could walk so he ducked his head under one of his arms to support him. It seemed less awkward then clinging to his shirt dragging him around campus. He surveyed the campus. He didn’t see anyone that looked like an authority figure in sight. He sniffed the air for a moment. After a while he finally caught the scent of drugs and medical supplies. “We are going to the infirmary” He announced. It seemed like a good idea. He pivoted around to face the building. “Can you walk?”
Old Posted 10-03-2010, 05:02 PM Reply With Quote  
lurking ninja
"As long as I have something to hold onto...or at least something to maintain my balance," he definitely didn't like the idea of going to the infirmary, and he hoped that the drugs would wear off before then. Then, his face went red, realizing that Ryan had his arm around him. If anyone saw them and got the wrong idea from it, he was sure to throw some sort of display of his rage. He shook his head and started moving his feet to get them moving along, "Let's make this quick..."
Old Posted 10-03-2010, 06:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #23  
Ryan raised an eyebrow, he realized he still didn’t know his new friends name. He lost all intention of asking when his friends face let up like a cherry. His mind flooded with worry. What if the drugs had made him sick? He took one step in the direction of the infirmary but decided it would be easier if he could just walk himself. “You want to make this quick…Okay.” He bent down reaching under the boy’s knees, he picked him up bridal style. He was lighter then he looked which surprised Ryan. Perhaps that was why he kept falling over. He started his march towards the infirmary again, slowly picking up to a jog. The main building was growing larger over the horizon.
Old Posted 10-03-2010, 07:38 PM Reply With Quote  
lurking ninja
If Lumael was not drugged, he probably would have tried to punch Ryan right in the face for lifting him up into such an awkward position. He silently fumed as he was carried across the campus, muttering words of anger under his breath. Then he groaned and silently watched the ground as they went across it, and finally rubbed his forehead and lifted his eyes to see the buildings they were approaching, "Alright, dog, so why in the world is someone like you here? You just seem more like a..dog rather than a person, so it doesn't look like you'd need the education."
Old Posted 10-03-2010, 08:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #25  
Ryan approached the school not quite sure how to answer that question. He was raised a puppy but he wasn’t. He paused to enter the school, kicking the door aside to make way for him and the boy. He had to admit he liked being a dog. He considered the young man in his arms for a moment making his way down the hallways. “Well…” He answered as honest as he could. “I can’t be a dog all the time, if I didn’t go to school how can I function as a human?”

It was the first time since the boy pushed him away that he noticed he animal like features such as furry ears and a tail. However Ryan couldn’t tell what animal he was. He had never seen an animal with Horns, no matter how well his bushy hair hid them. His sent was unfamiliar too. “What about you? Any idea why those people would neuter you and send you to school?” Since the boy had yet to refute his earlier assumptions Ryan felt no harm in asking.
Old Posted 10-03-2010, 10:38 PM Reply With Quote  
lurking ninja
A dog trying to live as a human would fail to some extent, he thought. With the ears and tail of a canine as well as having a similar personality to a dog, Ryan would stand out like a sore thumb in a crowd of humans unless he concealed those features. He wondered if Ryan would be capable of ever fitting within human society. Then again, he wasn't sure how much of the human society was used to beings like Ryan and Lumael, and whatever other types were out there.

He rolled his eyes at the question, then slapped his forehead. "I highly doubt my parents would neuter me..they're too.." he shuddered at the thought, "..nice and caring to do something ridiculously cruel like that. But sending me to school was a different thing..they just want me to shape up to their standards to be as nice and fluffy as they are..." He growled as his ears flicked upwards, "It makes me sick!"

"And you're living on campus too?.." he remembered that there was luggage sitting out in front of the school. He knew another demon would most likely trash the stuff but he didn't think the others would do anything harmful to the luggage. Lumael heaved a sigh of annoyance.
Old Posted 10-03-2010, 11:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #27  
Ryan lifted him slightly, and tussled his hair. One thing was certain he was already fluffy. If he were any fluffier Ryan would have guess he was a bird. His ears amused him too but he didn’t press his luck trying to touch them. He might have dropped the boy. “Yes I am. I’m not sure where though…” Ryan became embarrassed “I forgot where I was suppose to go.” He grinned his tail swooshing slightly. “I found my ball in my pocket and the grass was calling. I figured.” He didn’t admit the rest of the sentence just in case this boy was trying to take his prime spot he found for himself.

His nose at last led him to a room flushed with white sterilizing every surface. He wrinkled his nose as he entered. It smelled like death and mints. He gently laid his cargo on a bed close to a window. He pets him on the head like his mother would when he was hurt as reassurance. “Are you staying on campus? I can make sure you things get to your room.”
Old Posted 10-04-2010, 12:02 AM Reply With Quote  
lurking ninja
Lumael frowned at the patting feeling as though he were just clumped into the dog species...but to his surprise and delight, the bed was certainly comfortable by his standards: flat and hard, just like the floor. And the atmosphere was not as settled as it was outside the infirmary, which he considered quite cozy because it meant he was basking in the suffering of those that came to the room before him. Lumael wouldn't have minded making the infirmary his new bedroom..but no, he couldn't, at least not with the infirmary being such a public place.

He flicked his earns and turned his attention back to Ryan, "Yah, I'm staying on campus...most likely..." He wasn't all too sure about that himself since he was just tossed into the campus with little instruction about the things he needed while attending the school. Though he figured something must be in one of the bags that could guide him. "Maybe we could go get our stuff together and help each other..." he almost choked on the last few words as they rolled out on their own. He swiftly turned his head to the window to look outside to hide his panicked expression. Perhaps it was the drugs still messing with him, he thought.
Old Posted 10-04-2010, 12:37 AM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
Default   #29  
Online Name: Mirror Gardens
Character Name: Carew
Race: Demon
Likes: She mostly enjoys running, dancing, observing others and reading.
Dislikes: Many things. Pointless arguments, large annoying crowds, and being forced to do things she doesn’t feel like doing are probably the highest on her list.
Bio: The 13th child of 14. Her parents and siblings are the typical type of demons most would think of, violent and destructive. Her family prides itself on being bringers of death and chaos, which is why they found Carew's impassiveness to be such a disappointment. Her general lack of a bloodthirsty nature made her the “black sheep” of the family. After years of trying to inspire the desire for destruction in her, they finally gave up and just shipped her off to school.
Personality: Quiet, calm, and often impassive towards things she finds uninteresting.
Abilities: She’s abnormally fast, even by demonic standards. She can also read people’s desires, as well as implant them.
Picture: Carew
Old Posted 10-04-2010, 01:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
(accepts you may start posting )
Old Posted 10-04-2010, 05:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #31  
Ryan fidgeted around the free space in the infirmary. This place made him a little nervous. It always smelled like death. He finally found himself falling on to the foot of the bed. He looked they boy and decided to wait with him. He curled up on his knees hopping he would pet him. Ryan laughed at the boy. Was helping such a horrible thing. “I can do it myself if it seems like to much trouble I just need to know where to take your things.” He didn’t want him to over exert himself. “For that matter I need to know who I’m bringing the luggage too.” It occurred to him that he and the boy were pretty much strangers. He yawned a little, starting to feel a little sleepy. His ears perked towards the door. A tall young lady dressed in a white nurses uniform looked at both of them with a curious expression of her face.
Old Posted 10-04-2010, 11:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Magic
After seeing Ryan yawn a little, Lumael placed a hand on top of Ryan's head and forced Ryan down until the dog boy was lying on the bed while Lumael, on the other hand, swung his legs off and planted his feet on the ground. He leaned on the bed, using his hands behind himself to prop himself up as the school nurse came into view. The nurse could have been easy pickings, in a solitary room that could easily be locked from the inside. Though instead of doing his usual demon play, Lumael growled in annoyance that the nurse was staring at them as though they were out of the norm, which they kind of were anyways, "Are we that interesting?"

Shrimp sushi Tezu hungers for humans! *u*!
(DK is Tezu's master)
Old Posted 10-04-2010, 11:36 PM Reply With Quote