Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

isn't that funny
Default   #17  
when the other lupin entered and started chatting with the other two he figured he would not be getting any more instruction for a while and shrugging mostly to himself went to put down the clipboard and find something to clean. he could wait until there was a lull for a tour
Old Posted 01-31-2013, 02:58 PM Reply With Quote  
draws the naughty bits
*chuckles @the hatted gentlemen* Call me Rem'r Remmy, darlin, I might be th' barkeep but I'd answer t'that much sooner. *he pauses and rubbs his chin* Mmm...you look like a traditional man.. *pulls out a shaker* how bout a classic martini...?

*notices the new person at the doorway and waves them over* Hey there! Welcome to th' Pig, c'n I help ya? Or p'haps this lovely gentleman c'n get ya a drink if that's what y'lookin fer--? *indicating choco -- then pauses and mumbles to him* ...you do know how to mix drinks right...?

i won't rot ∙ not this mind and not this heart ∙ i won't rot
Old Posted 02-01-2013, 12:09 AM Reply With Quote  
Begin Program
Default   #19  
*Shrugging with a grin, Duce watched Rem walk off; watched, and watched, and watche- he went around a corner. Sad demon..* Well, that was fun. *He planted fists on his hips before turning around to sit at a table, turning with a swing of legs to sit backward in a chair, folded arms across the top of his chosen seat, watching the room at large.*

Poor poor Rem..seems so flustered on opening day. *He mused, a wicked smile tugging at the edges of his lips. Could he..? Naw...naw..he was too lazy...but maybe..? Maybe if he convinced him he had the best of opportunities..maybe a mixture of odd jobs..? Ooh something that when you combined them, his job description was vague at best..? Maybe~ But for now..He'd watch and wait, and then he'd order something tall, thick, and hard.

A drink too. *
Old Posted 02-01-2013, 12:12 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
hardly had his hand found a rag when he was asked if he could mix drinks and letting go he nodded, "i don't know where anything is but if you can find me the bottles i can mix and show with the best of them"
Old Posted 02-01-2013, 01:43 AM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
Default   #21  
~~~~✪ 《《《~~~HONEY~~~》》》 ✪~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From the outside the building was just as nice as Rem’s other property, if not more so, and she had to hand it to the man. Two successful, technically only one by the looks of few people inside, bars and she had been graced with the job to serve as a fellow bartender yet again. She stepped through the door to find a handful of people mulling about in search of Rem, a good drink, or some company.

Though it seemed like she had just walked in at an opportunity for her to help show her skills as a new barkeep stood where she used to, and dodging any fellow people she made a bee-line for the boy.
“Darlin’, don’t cha know Rem here buys cheap enough alcohol the type it printed right on the label?”

She gave a laugh as she tickled the youngin’ under his chin as she passed behind him to join him.“Oh, you’re just cutein’, I can see why Rem hired you,” she whispered lowly in his ear with a laugh before taking a glance around to see Rem and who she expected to be a customer standing nearby. She blew a kiss accompanied by a saucy wink towards the boss man, “Good to see you Rem, now what kind of drink were we looking to cook up here tonight?”
Old Posted 02-01-2013, 02:04 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
24 hours of happiness indeed, for it seemed like every one in the building had experienced some sort of liquor. The need of money out weighed his love of drinks and Po found himself staring dumbfoundedly at the thick accented man. Following the allure of the accent he came to the bar, taking the stool next to the hatted gentle man. It was then they were joined by a lady, whose bosom seemed to match her personality. "um, Thank you... Shirley temple please, but... um more importantly I would like to speak to your manager please."
Old Posted 02-01-2013, 02:14 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #23  
snorting lightly he interjected himself into the conversation, "good luck with that, i work here and i can barely get the time of day, though you look like you want something a little harder than a shirly, tell you what, first drink is on me if you help me tie him up later"
Old Posted 02-01-2013, 02:17 AM Reply With Quote  
Begin Program
*Sits watching people filter in for a bit, eyes making special time to watch the very bubbly lady behind the bar; the commotion around the bar making him grin from ear to ear.* So much fuss..makes a guy wonder what's gonna happen when the place fills up.. *Muttered musingly before he gets up, pushing his chair in before rolling up his sleeves.*

Rem, I'm gonna go find y'r kitchen, an then I'm gonna....inspect it. Looks like you're plenty busy- so I'll just show m'self 'round~ Kay thank you, bye, bye~ *Smirks, tail swishing maniacally as he waves and makes his way towards the most obvious set of doors to the back, thoughts of something meaty and salty dancing in his brain. Food too.*
Old Posted 02-01-2013, 03:31 AM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #25  
Hatter nodded his head, a martini sounded tasty at the moment. Nothing too bitter or harsh.

"Merci, monsieur Remmy.", he hummed, "Hm, Remmy? Are tu perhaps French, sir?".

Remmy was a common name to Cajun people, not quite French, but close enough to perk Hatter curiosity.

Noticing a young male sit to his side, the pale man gave a small smile and nod of the head.
Old Posted 02-01-2013, 07:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Drawing a huff, he looked around. "No sir, I do not believe in drinking before eating... I also do not have a desinated driver, and... " He could have kept going with excuses not to have anything but his wish. It made him miffed that he was not being taken seriously either that or the staff really wasn't sober. HIs eyes traveled in the darkened room until he found something of particular interest. If he could not get the answers he sought from the man at the bar, he would get them the only way he knew how. By show. Silently he slipped away from the bar and drifted towards the corner where a black baby grand sat collecting dust. Po abruptly pushed aside the stool and let himself fall in front of the keys. Gingerly he tested out the C, before playing a beautiful rift that turned into a piano version of Lady Gaga's paparazzi.
Old Posted 02-01-2013, 08:23 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #27  
he nodded back at the hatter as the shy lapin moved away though his attention, and the attention of one or two others he noticed, was caught when the music started. the tune sounded somewhat familiar but much nicer than he would have expected from a piano solo from a stranger
Old Posted 02-01-2013, 08:35 PM Reply With Quote  
draws the naughty bits
*His eyes lit up when Honey entered, though he was busy with a customer and unable to give her a proper greeting, though her comment did make him chuckle* Sh darlin, y'gonna give th' boy the wrong idea *He tapped choco's forehead* Hired him f'his brains...swear! *A calculated look of innocence crossed his face and he held up a hand* Honorable intentions! ...first time f'everythin, yea--?

*Claps his hands on Honey's shoulders and turns her to choco, smirking at his comment* This's my second in c'mand -- Honey, choco, choco, Honey -- an' her disposition's as sweet s'her name. *Grins* An' consider her your boss. She'll show you all the ropes y'need t'know...more'n likely includin those y'just mentioned *chuckles and kisses Honey on the cheek* Boy's all yours darlin -- do be gentle

--

*Smiles @ the gentleman and slides him his finished martini* Mmm? Haha nahhh, ain't as grand as all that...S'just short f'my full name... *smiles a little self-consciously* ...Rembrandt. But ya c'n just call me Remmy, that works too

*Is just about to shout back to Duce when sudden piano music stops him short and he blinks, turning to find the sound; a look of surprise flickers over his face* Pardon me a moment sir-- *and he walks over to the piano, leaning against it and crossing his arms, watching the player with some interest til he finishes*

i won't rot ∙ not this mind and not this heart ∙ i won't rot
Old Posted 02-01-2013, 10:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #29  
Hatter smiled and simply nodded as the eared male walked off. Taking a sip of his drink, the mad man hummed in glee. The taste that filled his mouth was just delightful. Taking another sip, Hatter grinned.

"I think I just found my new personal spot.", the male thought to himself as he picked up his drink.

Leaving a twenty on the counter, not sure how the owner runs with payment, Hatter began his walk back to the small table he claimed when he walked in.

Hearing piano music, the blonde sighed in relaxation. Yep, Hatter liked this place. Even if the music had a modern twist, the pale man could always enjoy the piano.
Old Posted 02-02-2013, 02:11 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
ignoring the woman and paying no mind to the customers he continued to listen until he realized where he knew the song from and a new appreciation dawned as the modifications separated from the original. smiling he called out over the milling bodies, "OI! IF YOU DONT HIRE HIM I CERTAINLY WILL!"
Old Posted 02-02-2013, 02:47 AM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
Default   #31  
~~~~✪ 《《《~~~HONEY~~~》》》 ✪~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Having been ignored by everyone except the boss man, who departed quickly there after, the woman pursed her lips. She had to question if any of them had ever heard music before, but she kept the comment to herself, and while everyone stared she started to filter through the alcohols present behind the bar.

She found the stash of wines, one bottle in particular chilling and she knew it was placed there by Rem, and thank goodness too. Already she desired a good drink to start her working off right. Pulling a corkscrew from beneath the bar she popped the cork no sooner that her fellow bartender called out all too loudly that the musician should be hired. Humming softly to herself she poured a bit of the sweet wine into her glass.

She left both underneath the bar before she let herself wander through the still crowds to an occupied booth. The man quite fancy, and drinking the martini she made, she slid into the chair across from him.
“I wasn’t hardly able to introduce myself earlier with all the commotion, I am Honey. If I may ask you of your name, darlin'?”
Old Posted 02-02-2013, 11:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Begin Program
*Beautiful music, the sound of murmuring in the distance, and, to his surprise; a fully stocked kitchen, complete with shiny new hardware. Smirking Duce flipped a hand over the dials on the oven, turning one up to a specific degree just in case before perusing the shelves.* Guy could die in here and go to calorie heaven.. *Sighs happily*

It didn't take long before he had a cutting board of vegetables all chopped up, some things simmering in skillets, and a bowl tucked under one arm, whisking at it as he kicked the oven door closed with a heel; tail swishing happily. He was going to have the world's most delicious breakfast, followed by the world's most delicious strawberry Bavarian cake. Ooh lord he was going to eat everything.* And not pay the bill 'cause I cooked it myseeeeelf~ *Sings merrily under his breath, popping a fingerful of the custard he was meddling with into his mouth with a smirk.*
Old Posted 02-03-2013, 01:26 AM Reply With Quote