Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #33  
The two young colts had been excited for Crystaline to come with them, apparently they didn't meet many new ponies in the Celestial Valley as they already knew everypony. Cyclone trotted along looking ahead of himself and sneaking glances back towards Crystaline. She was so pretty, the stallion found himself blushing a bit at the though so she shook his head, two toned purple mane covering his eyes for a moment, his ears twitching as he blew then out of his face again.

Tumble was asking Crystaline where she got her crystals from, the young yellow coated colt loved to explore the area around the valley and found the nature fascinating. All the bugs and critters he found... all the trees he could climb to get to the heighest point possible.

Rumble was trying to keep his voice at a 'inside' level... even though the big group had gotten a outside table just in case. He managed to get in a few stories about how the teacher pony let him do the morning announcements across the school since he didn't need the speaker system for every pony to hear him.

"I'm sorry for my mom.... she's to elite of a pony sometimes...she can't turn off the sarcasm that comes with it." DD had said at one point when the conversations split into two. Frost speaking with her brothers and parents, thanking them once again with a smile on her face. "She meant well...I think...hard to tell with Operetta.." The crimson mare had said with a sigh, the way she kept her self tightly wound made it clear that the crimson mare didn't like being around so many unknown ponies... even with her family and friends being so close... that and she obviously didn't get along with her mother as well as most ponies thought.

"If you need help moving anything or carrying large hauls of crystals you can give Cyclone a call. I'm sure he'd love to help." DD grinned seeing her best friend blush, his wings twitching at his sides as he tried to not look over at Crystaline. Oh yes he'd be more then willing to help... if he didn't trip over his own hoofs because she was so pretty... and kind... and sweet....
Old Posted 11-30-2017, 05:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Crystaline was chuckling at how rambunctious the two colts were. Wondering if she ever had foals herself would they be that way as well? As Tumble was talking a mile a minute about where she got her crystals from, and her trying to answer him, she noticed that Cyclone kept looking back at her. She knew he was checking her out and admittedly she did her share of checking him out as well.

"Oh it's alright, I handle elite types all the time here, being in Canterlot." She assured DD. "Now if I was in Ponyville or somewhere less high class, she would be a bit off-putting," she admitted. "But it's alright, you don't need to apologize for your mother."

When DD mentioned having Cyclone help her with her crystals she went a bit pink-cheeked. "Oh, well I wouldn't want to pull him away from his work. Though I guess I do normally do it on weekends when I do go, but I wouldn't want him to come help me on his days off," she said laughing nervously.
"Smile, let the world wonder what you're up to."
Old Posted 11-30-2017, 05:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #35  
"Oh I'm sure he'd make the time. Cy never has to many deliveries in a day." DD said with a small grin, watching the tanned stallion blush pink under his tanned coat.

Was it getting hot it here? Cyclone felt himself sweat a bit as he pushed some of his mane out of his eyes. "Uh yeah....Always happy to help." The stallion felt tongue tied at the thought of being alone with the pretty unicorn that was Crystaline.

Dinner went on, the twin colts getting more animated after the desert. Frost's dad had to use his magic to haul the colts off their sister when they had to part ways. "I'll see you bugs later. Be good for papa and ma." Frost said with a small laugh as she said good bye to her family

Now it was just Frost, DD, Cyclone and Crystaline. DD wanted to walk her cousin home before heading to the train station herself with Cyclone, that had she wanted to watch Cyclone squirm a bit around a mare that he liked.
Old Posted 12-05-2017, 01:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
"I thank you for dinner" Crystaline said after it was coming to an end. She waved her hoof when half of the group departed for home. When they paid for the meal and they were heading out she smiled. "It was very nice of you to invite me. I hope that you get back home okay." she said to DD and Cylcone. She turned towards her home's location. "It's getting late and I should get home. I will see you later!" she exclaimed as she gave hugs all around. Even to Cyclone.

She waved to them for a bit and then turned and trotted home. She smiled and as her thoughts of Cyclone went through her head, she blushed again. She giggled like a filly at how silly she was acting.
"Smile, let the world wonder what you're up to."
Old Posted 12-05-2017, 01:37 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #37  
Cyclone waved goodbye to Crystaline. "Same to you." Cyclone felt like his tongue was to heavy as he spoke and DD hip bumped him gently a knowing smile on her normally blank face.

"I see what Frost was talking about now... your smitten... i just hope this doesn't turn out like Glitter Cup all over again." The crimson mare gently joked to her friend who blushed pink under his tanned coat.

"She'd never go of a stallion line me. Besides when have you ever seen a Unicorn so beautiful with somepony other then another unicorn?" The last part of his sentence was spoken softly and DD's pink eyes softened.

"You never know Cyclone... your own parents aren't both pegasi.... It has nothing to do with what pony you are... but who you are on the inside... how you treat other ponies." Dark Dream pushed some one her friends purple mane out of his face and kissed his forehead gently. "You'll find your wings will lead you to your heart Cyclone Kick." She smiled before she parted ways with the stallion to see her own parents to the station. Her mother had decided that they couldn't stay the night ....the crimson mare really disliked how much of a diva her mother could be... but the mare loved her father... and he her... so DD let it be.

That night the stallions dreams where full of a pretty Unicorn smiling and laughing with him.

A few days went by before Cyclone had a day off. He'd been flying and pulling things over and over for a few days now, his wings felt sore from the work out as he was more early inclined for a Pegasi... unless he was flying in bad weather or one of his own cyclones he rarely used his wings for things like this.

Double checking his schedule he saw he was actually free for another week as the postal ponies rotated who they where going to use. "Maybe I can.... no.... yes....ugh get it together Cy!" he butted his head against the wall of the post office gently. Glad that there were not any other ponies around he blushed, feeling a bit embarrassed...

Cyclone wanted to ask Crystaline if she wanted some help with her gem gathering... he just didn't know how to ask her... or how he'd talk to her when they were by themselves... most of the time he buttoned up like a famous Apple Stallion. Out side his family and his job Cyclone was now painfully shy as a grown stallion.. he'd been a bundle of energy as a colt...

Sighing to himself Cyclone folded his scheduled into his saddle bag and headed out of the post office, just wandering for now. Though his hooves where leading him towards Frost's shop, and by proxy Crystaline's shop as well.
Old Posted 01-12-2018, 12:15 AM Reply With Quote  

Tags
friendship, magic, mlp, pony