Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Harmless
Cool Hi, how are ya?   #1  
Hello all, I'm new here. Just found out about this site from a friend and am really excited to just look around. I have to say that the avatar maker is very nice. I love the layering. Much better than other avatar sites if I do say so. Just figured I'd say hello, and if you see me around, I'm nice and love to talk. I'm from California, so...yeah. :)
Last edited by Skyeforge; 05-01-2020 at 08:21 PM.
Old Posted 05-01-2020, 08:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Forward Thinker
Welcome, Skyforge. :D I hope you enjoy your time here~
Old Posted 05-01-2020, 09:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
Default   #3  
Thanks so much~ I think I will!
Old Posted 05-01-2020, 11:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Welcome. :] *waves*
Hope you like it here. It's a relaxing and friendly little community we have here. ^-^ Not too busy, but not too crazy either!
And a couple of us are from California too! x] Including myself, keheh.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 05-02-2020, 01:39 AM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
Default   #5  
Yes that’s awesome! Thank you for the welcome. So far I’ve noticed it’s quiet but not too quiet. Just right. :3
I appreciate the welcome!
Old Posted 05-02-2020, 11:15 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
howdy! it's a bit quiet right now.

and it's been some time since i've seen a new user.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 05-02-2020, 03:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
Default   #7  
Hello Voidbarker! Yeah, I was just introduced to this site actually. :) It's nice to see something new and different in comparison to what I'm used to. Though I've been on avatar sites before, this is all fresh and different, and it'd be nice to find a new community to be apart of!
Old Posted 05-02-2020, 03:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Forward Thinker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidbarker View Post
howdy! it's a bit quiet right now.

and it's been some time since i've seen a new user.
That's...kind of my fault... I updated the servers to be the latest software, and missed something that prevented user registration for the last couple weeks.

It's good now, though!
Old Posted 05-02-2020, 04:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
Default   #9  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
That's...kind of my fault... I updated the servers to be the latest software, and missed something that prevented user registration for the last couple weeks.

It's good now, though!
Definitely glad it was caught, and hopefully this allows many more newbies to come visit! 8D
Old Posted 05-02-2020, 04:14 PM Reply With Quote  
기다려
hi there, welcome to Trisphee! i agree with you, the pace of the site is just right, and the avatar system is wonderful! also i see from your signature that you like virtual pet sites too- so do i :D

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 05-05-2020, 02:36 AM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
Default   #11  
Quote:
Originally Posted by daikokunyo View Post
hi there, welcome to Trisphee! i agree with you, the pace of the site is just right, and the avatar system is wonderful! also i see from your signature that you like virtual pet sites too- so do i :D
Thank you! And yes, this place is just right. :3

Also, yes~ I created the one in my signature. Check it out if you’re interested! We’d love to have more people join us too. :)

I’m still kind of learning my way around here, but I’ve enjoyed myself so far, it’s been great. :)
Old Posted 05-05-2020, 02:41 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
omggg you created it that is SO COOL! i've looked it up and it's so creative, i don't think i've come across a pet site that is played quite like this one before. i mean it has breeding/RP elements like other pet sites but its gameplay is so different. i couldn't find a register account button though so i should look at the tutorial closely to figure out how to play it.

you'll know your way around pretty soon i think because it's a compact, contained site, and there's a focus on the forums :D so familiarising yourself with the forums and the items is all you really have to do. people are willing to answer questions too, but exploring is definitely half the fun :D

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 05-05-2020, 04:34 AM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
Default   #13  
Aww thank you hehe. I appreciate the fact that you’ve even looked into it. me and a couple of artists worked hard on all the content there. So if that sort of thing is interesting, and if you know anyone who would be interested, please spread the word. :3

Yes! That’s what’s actually really nice about this site is it’s a bit smaller and more compact and I like that there isn’t a ton of bells and whistles to go through haha. It makes it easy. :) I’m sure if I run across any questions I’ll throw them up somewhere. So far this welcome has been much better than on other sites I’ve been to haha.
Old Posted 05-05-2020, 11:19 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Ooh, definitely! Virtual pets in general are popular. I was going to suggest you make a thread in the Games forum but I noticed you'd already made a thread for it in the RP forum, and it does actually fit better there.

Aww I'm glad our we welcomed you well hihi. I loved the welcome I got when I first joined, too. Sucked me into the site deeper than I otherwise would've.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:

Old Posted 05-11-2020, 12:08 AM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
Default   #15  
Hehe, yes I did~ I figured it'd be better suited in the RP forum than a games forum, but I guess both kind of work? :3

Thank you~ I've been checking the site at least once a day. It's nice to just sleuth around and see what's happening, haha. But posting is also important, lol. I totally agree though, a kind welcome is much better than no welcome, as it would deter many people from even coming back.
Old Posted 05-11-2020, 03:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Oh hey, Socal or Norcal?
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 05-15-2020, 01:46 AM Reply With Quote