Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Level 100
Default   #113  
I need to do more arting myself.
Old Posted 12-22-2017, 07:01 AM  
We're all mad here.
At the rate I'm going, I'm going to be back in class before I finish the two I started, let alone any more.

I still have a background but I'm not sure what subject I should put on it since I'm not sure of the colours. My older sister and I might need to join forces. She ignores the background and just works on the subject.

I keep debating starting up an art shop-thing here, when I'm home for more than a few days, and doing some stuff with my tablet. Avatars...aren't really my thing though, but I could try. Would there be a market for interpretive impressionism?
Old Posted 12-22-2017, 08:11 AM  
It's ALIVE
Default   #115  
-planned more art-
-boss had plans for me without me knowing-
-gets nothing done ever-

{MyAnimeList}{My MAL Graph!}{Read manga? Come here!}

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes
Buy runes from me! PM for details!

Old Posted 12-22-2017, 11:28 AM  
Level 100
Maybe that will be my new years resolution, lol.
Old Posted 12-22-2017, 12:43 PM  
Wanderer
Default   #117  
Don't play Pyre just *because* you've played Bastion and Transistor. (You haven't, I know, point still stands.) Don't play it because you expect something similar to Bastion and Transistor. Play it because it's by the same dev that made Bastion and Transistor. That should be the only relation between the three games that anyone takes into account.

And my throat's been consistently sore for the past week and a half. Not sure what's up. Pity this year's flu vaccine is only 10% effective.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-22-2017, 02:43 PM  
A*DIC*TED
I wish the controls for Bastion were easier for me to use on my laptop. It hurts my wrists to play it in a way that makes sense for my brain. >.< I need a controller haha
Answer my riddle to earn a prize!

You'll always feel it, but can never see it. It's strong but shatters easily. You can give it away but never hold it. What is it?

Pm me the answer, no cheating please!
Old Posted 12-22-2017, 04:24 PM  
We're all mad here.
Default   #119  
Controller helps, yeah. The diagonal walking is odd on a keyboard.

And yeah, I am looking at is because of the developers, but given that I haven't played much of the other two, I'm not sure what my opinions of the developers are.

Didn't know that about the flu shot, but it depends on which flu makes it where. I guess they didn't get the right mix this year.
Old Posted 12-22-2017, 09:19 PM  
We're all mad here.
I picked up Pyre, or rather, I bought the rest of the Supergiant bundle (soundtrack, yay!) since it was only an extra $4. I keep looking at the store page and wanting to play it. Transistor can happen later.

Looking at the art style, I'm wanting to do something now. I guess I can finish tweaking my painting. Part of me wants to be lazy and just get out the pencil crayons rather than the paint, but it's only one bottle, maybe two if I'm *really* ambitious.

Fine! Stop talking about it. Go do it.
Old Posted 12-22-2017, 11:21 PM  
Wanderer
Default   #121  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet Man Cometh View Post
Controller helps, yeah. The diagonal walking is odd on a keyboard.
I've never owned a console besides the GBA SP and DS, so I do all my gaming on the PC. Which means I find even using the keyboard with that horrible PC port of Dark Souls tolerable (much to my friends' exasperation).
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-23-2017, 02:27 AM  
We're all mad here.
I used keyboard to start, but I wasn't fast enough on it.

And instead of arting I've been playing games that are not Pyre. I'm not good at doing what I say I'm going to do, or at least not getting around to it very quickly.
Old Posted 12-23-2017, 02:55 AM  
It's ALIVE
Default   #123  
Here is to maybe one day of arting =)

{MyAnimeList}{My MAL Graph!}{Read manga? Come here!}

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes
Buy runes from me! PM for details!

Old Posted 12-23-2017, 11:40 AM  
Wanderer
IDEK when I’ll have time to art again. Been so busy lately.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-27-2017, 12:46 AM  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #125  
sending good energies~
when the time comes, it comes. ( u wu)

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 12-27-2017, 05:22 PM  
We're all mad here.
I am incensed! Too much snow and ice out at home so I'm staying at my brother's for the next little bit. This means I can't work on my paintings!

I have a feeling I'll be muddling and adding another layer to the grass painting I was working on, and hoping I'll be happy with it. Third time might be a charm.
Old Posted 01-01-2018, 02:45 AM