Default Voltra Online   #1  
Update 1/25/18: Alpha 2.0!
Another Facebook link!

Update 12/7/17: Eyy, some good news!
*Facebook link*

And, some announcements from Fozzy:
Quote:
Hey guys,
Voltraonline has been purchased and we are making some changes to the site. We are in the works of giving you a proper update in our upcoming surge on Wednesday. We hope this eases your mind until then, we will be answering any and all questions once the surge is up.

Thank you for your support.
Sincerely, your staff.
Quote:
Check out the latest Surge! Not only have we regained our old Facebook page, but also the website code and database.

Hey, I wasn't too active over on Voltra so I don't know who here on Tris is involved with it, but long story short, it's recently gone down due to issues with their main developer.

I've sent out a few PMs to Trisphites who I know were also on that site, but if you were on Voltra and I happened to miss you, please feel free to message me. I have links to the Discord channel and Facebook page, which have information on what's going on and the steps being taken to remedy it.
Last edited by Espy; 01-25-2018 at 09:14 PM.
Old Posted 11-22-2017, 08:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Actually, the Facebook page doesn't really have much information about what's going on other than vague statements about the site hopefully being up again soon and people who donated will be reimbursed.
Beyond that, they also direct you to their Discord.
Old Posted 11-22-2017, 09:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Forward Thinker
Default   #3  
Always unfortunate to see an avatar site go down.
Old Posted 11-22-2017, 09:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Eh, the staff there's working pretty hard on getting it back up and running. Already have a new dev on board. Main problem's the inability to access the database, and without it, it's a bit difficult to get word out to the majority of the userbase that Baz is pulling an extortion gimmick on the main website.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 11-23-2017, 02:26 AM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #5  
Should try and reach out to a developer and see if they still have access to a email address list of some kind.

Old Posted 11-24-2017, 01:48 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Fork has a history, so I'm not surprised.
I am surprised that he was taken on for the Voltra project in spite of that.
Last edited by daikokunyo; 11-24-2017 at 04:21 AM.
Old Posted 11-24-2017, 01:51 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #7  
That's awful!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
the galla beast does not create the words that are posted in official capacity. the galla beast merely summons the proper incantations from the void and shares them with the world.
Old Posted 11-24-2017, 02:46 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Illu -- No, that's the problem, there was only one developer and that was Baz.

Sternum -- Nope, not Fork this time around.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 11-24-2017, 02:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Heavenly Angel
Default   #9  
I know about the whole drama so well XD I got pulled into it just because I am the most well known user ont he site, I'm being dragged down to hell for something I wasn't even part of. FML!
Old Posted 11-24-2017, 11:13 PM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Espy -- Oh! my bad. Fork was on the team in the dev phase so I assumed he was still there, and that's why I thought Baz was not the only developer.
So the 'Under Maintenance' page says it's all Fozzy's fault smh >.> that's the last thing I'd have expected because he's the pixelist lol. Also the one who conceptualised the site so I'd expect him to care more about his baby but we don't know all sides of the story I guess.

And the page further says Voltra Online is for sale now and open to public offers. :/
Old Posted 11-25-2017, 12:00 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #11  
I miss my boob dood poop shirt and pants :(
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
I wish there's an item that is a mountain of shit XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
are we bankrupting gizzie

Gizzie, s Questie-->>https://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22149
ART SHOP-->> https://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22211Artwork By Glitch
Old Posted 11-25-2017, 12:22 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Yeah, Baz is trying to get more money out of Voltra, money that they don't have due to recent circumstances. I'm currently trying to contact as many people as I can remember were on the site, who aren't on the FB or discord channel, since they might think it's really Fozzy's fault.

Unfortunately, I wasn't active enough to be familiar w the userbase, but if you know of anyone, I could try to contact them.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 11-25-2017, 01:42 AM Reply With Quote  
Dirty Hobo
Default   #13  
To be honest with you it seems this is a common Trend on newer sites. People think it’s easy to run a site and they open the site for a year or so get tired of it and run with peoples money. It makes it hard for me (as well as other users) to want to support a new site
Old Posted 11-25-2017, 02:55 AM Reply With Quote  
Heavenly Angel
Yeah, I agree with you!
Old Posted 11-25-2017, 03:47 AM Reply With Quote  
Forward Thinker
Default   #15  
I heard about Voltra 3 months ago. Didn't take long.

People should just come to Trisphee! :P We're not going anywhere.
Old Posted 11-25-2017, 09:34 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
I mean, I made a couple nice friends there, which sucks now that it's gone so soon, but in general, I like Trisphee better. Our events have a wider range of staff planned games, whereas there it was mainly "quote the post" and art stuff. Plus, everyone here is super nice and it's not so fast paced that I can't keep up with conversations, which, while maybe not the best for the site in terms of financial support, is great for users like me, who prefer to not have their posts get lost in the crowd.
XD

Hey Espy! If Mica, Dowan, and/or Saerya happen to be on Discord, you should try to nudge them to join here...
Old Posted 11-25-2017, 09:49 AM Reply With Quote