Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

A*DIC*TED
Default   #17  
Looove the tree background!
There are some small details that could make it better (like the rock casting a shadow on the grass, a darker shade on the gray rock, and more contrast on the orange-brown trees (bc it looks kinda flat compared to the one on the right)), but it looks gr8/8 at a quick glance, and I'm not that bothered by it. I love the play on perspective as it feels like the avatar is actually there in the lush forest. I also think it's clever af how the trail can also double as river.

The microchip version is alright/ok. It's not as detailed as the forest, but I like the glitchy block effect, and the details to the small streams of light and little nodules. It looks kinda off-centered/off-balanced with the avis (bc of the space in front of them, and then like 2px breathing space behind them), but if it's on a baseless avatar I don't think I'll notice. there are also small details that could be done to improve it, but i already typed 2 blocks of text so i'll end here. o7

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 06-06-2018, 08:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Black Mistress of Purple
I have annoying trees in my yard and none of them have lower branches.

I love the backgrounds. The tree type makes the site look unique. They're Trisphee trees!

And I find absolutely nothing wrong with those rocks (which I know are just camouflage poop emoji's -- you can't hide from me! I am the master of hide-n-seek).

Love you, Glitch! :P
My DeviantART
I get distracted easily, Private Message me for faster responses.
Old Posted 06-08-2018, 06:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #19  
Yes yes, we get it, I'm an idiot and completely wrong about the trees...
I take back my opinions.
Old Posted 06-08-2018, 06:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Black Mistress of Purple
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaderin Triste View Post
Yes yes, we get it, I'm an idiot and completely wrong about the trees...
I take back my opinions.

Awes, I meant no insult! I'm sorry!! <3
I don't find you an idiot. I wish I had lower branched trees. T-T
We used to live out in the country and had this awesome tree which I could climb up onto the branches. My house now, I can't even climb any of our trees. They're too high up and even if I was able to get a ladder to get up there, there's so many branches I can't even climb up on them, lol.
My DeviantART
I get distracted easily, Private Message me for faster responses.
Old Posted 06-08-2018, 06:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #21  
Nah, I'm sorry. My brain has been in "take everything as a personal insult" mode lately (well, when it's not in "feel empty/nothing at all" mode anyway) and I've been super grumpy.

And I do like the trees in the item well enough when thought of as trees in a different world. Still not my favorite part of the item, but they're alright.
Old Posted 06-13-2018, 04:24 PM Reply With Quote