Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Writer
Default   #161  
Gotta love any deity that can be described as shiny green fluffy noodle. Aside from that I've also always been quite fond of the ancient Egyptian idea where the gods have a regular human body combined with animal head.
Old Posted 01-07-2019, 05:38 AM  
Icy Footed
-v- Yes! My favorite is Thoth, although there are other Mesoamerican deities that had some pretty interesting descriptions more akin to like, a weird anime than even ancient Egypt! For example, the god of water and storm, Tlaloc, wears goggles and has fangs like a jaguar, and cold blue skin. x] And Mictlantecuhtli, the god of death was literally a skeleton guy with all sorts of deathly garb on and eyeballs everywhere on him like jewelry. XD

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 01-07-2019, 05:52 AM  
Writer
Default   #163  
Yeah, Tlaloc is a cutie.
But I wouldn't hang out with someone who wears eyeball jewelry. Ties back to my old high school days where the celebrity posters in our classroom creeped me out and I was called a stupid freak for saying so. I work better when I'm not feeling watched.
Old Posted 01-07-2019, 06:05 AM  
Icy Footed
<x] Hee, well, I don't know about wearing a whole bunch of eyeballs that weren't my own. I just need mine and I'm good. *rolls eye from socket to socket* ou- Hope it's not too creepy since it's an unatural goldy yellow color..>/./>;

But gee..who puts celeberty posters in a classroom at all? /X] I'd totally agree with you tho. <:] Even though they don't really bug me so much. *patpat*
What really freaks me out...
o-o; The eyeballs of dolls...especially porcelain dolls. o~o;; I hate that creepy feeling of being watched by doll eyes in a room, and their realistic little uncanny-valley-ness features didn't help either. <X{

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 01-07-2019, 06:15 AM  
Writer
Default   #165  
Nah, your own eyeball is fine.

Well, average teenagers I guess? I hardly ever recognized some of those actors and singers they were hanging on our walls, but apparently they were hot *shrugs* to be perfectly honest I was the sociopath who would rather have a private teacher, alas my parents were so poor... *sniffs* Ahem. Dolls are perfectly fine for me. I would have brought a tiny Living Dead Doll to sit on my school desk if they already existed at that time. If you're the outcast anyway, got to do it with style ^^
Old Posted 01-07-2019, 06:33 AM  
More More More Magic
Where are the trees we completed? I found the mdom one but couldn't find our normal ones :O
•♪♫♥Mon♦Bon•♫♥

I make art and stuff

Old Posted 01-08-2019, 02:07 PM